[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he fell for the mewing meme fucking kill me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: pepe.png (2MB, 1504x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
2MB, 1504x1000px
>he fell for the mewing meme
fucking kill me
>>
>>35594197
The what?
organa
>>
>>35594353
dont worry, if you don't know what it is you dont need to, just a meme some fucking scam artist tries to sell to incels.
>>
What's wrong with mewing?
>>
this is literally the only thing im hanging on to. someone tell me op is wrong
>>
>>35594485
>>35594508
Orthotropics is a scam, its been discredited multiple times. Its essentially a cult perpetuated only by members of the mew family. There is literally no proof aside from his cherrypicked pics of kid who are already going through puberty anyway.
>>
>>35594508
I don't think he is. I will get surgery lte this year/early next year. It's the only way to fix it.
>>
>>35594197
Probably works if you do it for 2 years, I read the paper.
Retards think they can exercise and get jacked or lose 20lbs in two weeks.

All this shit takes fucking years of effort.
Or in this case just start eating brown rice and peas and chewing every mouthful.
>>
File: 64i4qo.jpg (190KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
64i4qo.jpg
190KB, 1024x576px
>>35594535
but discredited by who? everything he says makes sense if you think about it
>>
>>35594549
Then why is there no evidence, his jaw is exactly the same as his in videos years before and his mother had an extremely masculine jaw anyway. its pure genetics. official guides against tmj say its a very bad idea to cause suction or aggressively push areas of your mouth with your tongue as well. Its can lead to jaw asymmetry as well
>>
>>35594535
plus it's hardly a bad thing adopting good posture
>>
>>35594593
See this, its a fucking cult that tries to differentiate itself from the rest of the "one weird trick"
>>
>>35594605
The paper mewing is based on says gonnial angle increases in proportion to the development of the attached muscles. That 100% works.

But I'm with you that pushing the roof of your mouth with your tongue is dumb.

The way to get slayer jaw is to chew all fucking day for years.
Like me, I used to eat ribs as a kid and I'd sit there knawing on the bones and stripping the membranes off them with my teeth. I use to dismantle stuck legos by biting them and levering with my hands.

Result? My angle is 130.
Too bad I'm a huge fuckup.
>>
File: mew.jpg (198KB, 1000x559px) Image search: [Google]
mew.jpg
198KB, 1000x559px
>>35594629
except this "weird trick" has tonnes of evidence backing it up
>>
Mewing and facial posture helped me, but then again i did it during puberty. I also probably have higher levels of testosterone so that molded my face further
>>
>>35594757
http://lookism.net/Thread-Mew-s-scamming-practice-uncovered
>>
>>35594719
pushing on the roof of your mouth contracts the masseter muscles and brings out your jawline. it also widens the palate along with swallowing properly
>>
>>35594887
lmao all that constantly contracting your facial muscles is going to do is raise cortisol levels to extreme and lead to masseter hypertrophy which looks fucking disgusting

>>35594719
Fucking finally, this actually makes sense, i similiarly chewed on spare ribs or when ever i had meat properly ,fucked up the bones and made a note after watching horrid henry as a kid when the brother said to chew food a lot before swallowing and it just kinda stuck.
>>
>>35594887
Doing it right now.
No it doesn't.
Now I'm biting my teeth together hard.
Masseter pops out like my biceps doing chinups.

Brown rice and peas.
>>
>>35595149
oh shit youre right. just tried it again and it does nothing idk why i thought it did. are the tongue posture and swallowing posture things wrong then?
>>
>>35595242
Do you care about either of those?
I don't care about either of those.
>>
File: 2JnQK9o.jpg (133KB, 840x578px) Image search: [Google]
2JnQK9o.jpg
133KB, 840x578px
Is there any way to improve facial aesthetics then?
Clearly lifting isn't it
>>
>>35595447
a haircut and glasses that aren't shit could go a long way for that guy
>>
File: mozgus.jpg (63KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
mozgus.jpg
63KB, 480x480px
>>35595447
Nah, you're proper fucked I'd say.
>>
in your case you should either consider plastic surgery or suicide xxxxxxxx
>>
>>35595447
oh and also a beard
>>
>>35594719
Yeah just chew gum hard as fuck 24/7. Got me a decent jaw.
>>
File: 143869531785e30afd.jpg (49KB, 482x449px) Image search: [Google]
143869531785e30afd.jpg
49KB, 482x449px
>>35595652
progress pics? im pretty sure thats how you get a jawline similar to sasha greys or pic related
>>
>>35594197
Fuck you, you dumb little shill bitch. I'd crush your fucking skull if you said that to my face. And you would be afraid of this maxilla. Very afraid. Your time is up, anyway.
>>
>>35595823
I didn't do it to get a jaw I did it to help anxiety lmao. Maybe it only works when you are high school age, growing.
>>
>>35594197
stay strong op. don't be led astray by the lies of mouth breathers
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.