[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Occult and Paranormal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
What is /r9ks/ views on religion and occult and the paranormal? I'm curious because I personally love studying about it a lot.

I'm not sure if I believe in anything but I do love all the ideas we have around us.
>>
>>35594171
I'm too dumb to understand the Occult.
>>
>>35594171
it's just bait for the mentally ill
seriously this explains everything about the entire field. Also it's kind of a self-fulfilling loop. Mentally unstable people and occult shit do not mix well. I know people who think they are supernatural beings now and can beam healing energy into others
>>
File: 1489278256290-r9k.jpg (92KB, 423x951px) Image search: [Google]
1489278256290-r9k.jpg
92KB, 423x951px
It's interesting to read into it. I wish I was delusional to actually buy into it though
>>
>>35595153
why is this image so funny and beautiful
(I saved it long ago)
>>
>>35595196
Because, despite how he can filter out the shittiness of the world around him, it's still pitiful because it's ultimately fruitless.
>>
>>35595263
>fruitless
hee hee
>>
>>35594171
How do I join the occult? I don't believe in any of it but I need some non normie group's to join.
>>
>>35595322
"joining the occult"? lmao

there's lots of small groups and stuff scattered everywhere; OTO, Rosicrucians, random cults and shit, all of them full of crazy people. The larger groups are probably safer and stabler, I suggest OTO
>>
>>35594171
That's a magic quarter, OP. Better hide it somewhere safe.
>>
>>35594171
Occultism and religion both satisfy the same itch to understand what we can't understand. Organized religion, on the other hand, harnesses this desire and tries to warp mass thought into a political or ideological weapon.

I'm all good with spirituality and faith, not so good with groups of old bearded men trying to tell people their political and social beliefs are backed up by a cosmic force.
>>
I dabble in tarot and collect crystals, but i honestly dont think they do anything. its just a hobby.
>>
4 Rose quartz crystal pillars and a tigers eye pillar in the Centre of them will produce dreams while sleeping.
>>
>>35594171

I like it, I'd like to think it's real because I'm also kinda religious but I haven't experienced anything that could be called paranormal myself besides some occasional deja vu that I've fantasized about being premonitions.
>>
>>35597635
>I dabble in tarot
I have a god-tier tarot at home, but being good at interpreting it is a bitch. I've downloaded some long-ass guide they usually sell for quite a lot of money, but so far I had neither the motivation, nor time to read it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.