[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SocJus And What Happens Next

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 19Ok2eQI.png (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
19Ok2eQI.png
84KB, 500x500px
>Year is 2035.
>Internet Censorship Act was passed in 2025, as Donald Trump could no longer stay president, and was replaced my Michelle Obama.
>4chan, and all related imageboards were outlawed by US domestic and foreign law.
>The National Act for Protection of Oppressed Groups is passed in 2028.
>Manspreading, mansplaining, and males walking in public without specific crotch-covering gear are to be arrested.
>Oppressor Treatment Act of 2032 outlaws all sorts of Micro-Oppressions and micro-aggressors are now justified for forced labor in Literally Hitler Detainment Facilities.
>The SocJus Party comes to power in 2033.
>Males are forbidden the right to vote.
>Non-binary individuals have the right to execute biological and cis-gendered males upon their will.
>Oppression has been solved.

Freedom is slavery.

wat do?
>>
>>35594007
>wat do?
Leave. Reddit sounds like a place for you.
>>
>>35594036
Fuck off, normie.

I'm asking for honest opinions here, and the plausibility of such a scenario.
Go back to white-knighting roasties.
>>
>>35594060
>he thinks I'm a normie
Nope, just up to date with memes. This SJW garbage was funny back in 2013, but it's stale and old.
kys
>>
>>35594149

I spy with my little eye a toasted roastie
>>
>>35594149
Kek, "It WAS funny".
It never stopped being funny.

>>35594190
Godspeed anon.
>>
>>35594190
Nice try reddit. Have you screencapped this yet to show off on r/4chan?
>>
>>35594210
>It never stopped being funny.
Unless you're a newfag, it stopped being funny ages ago.
It's like posting a rageface and then wondering why people keep bringing up 9gag.
>>
>>35594236
It's truthful though.
This is the way we're going.

They're already outlawing putting a Christmas tree outside in Europe because that's ""ISLAMOPHOBIC1111!!!!!!"
>>
>>35594007
>wat do?
Sit back and wait out the insurgency being led by tens of millions of American gun owners and other rabble-rousers.

Or just wait for society to collapse due to infighting by SJWs. These people will turn on each other just as quickly as they turn on their "oppressors". Have none of you NEETs actually worked with womyn before? It's abosulut hell, and I say this as a gril.
>>
>>35594060
>and the plausibility of such a scenario.
oh wait you're serious, let me laugh even harder
>>
>>35594418
No, but at least we have the decency to realize that all women are useless whores who only want you for attention or money.

American gun owners would do jack shit when the Army starts firing their guns.

The turning on each other is potentially possible, though I doubt it.
Someone has to run the safe spaces after all, eh?
>>
>>35594434
>#notmypresident lololololol
>#blacklivesmatter
>#fuckwiteys

It's closer then you think, norman.
>Criticizing Islam is banned in Canada.
>Mis-gendering someone can have you arrested for hate crime.
>Women are pretty much entitled to say rape, and anyone that they accuse will have their life fucked up forever.
>>
>>35594500
>I never leave the house and spend all of my time on the internet in echo-chambers
actually this is /r9k/ so it's understandable. but you're still a retard who has no idea what the world actually looks like outside your window
>>
>>35594521
>Just tell you a few actual laws, which you can LITERALLY be detained for breaking.
"oh xd this guy never left his house and has no idea how the world works!!! lol because he is a virgin lololololololololol"
>>
File: 1429405102472.png (5KB, 361x308px) Image search: [Google]
1429405102472.png
5KB, 361x308px
>>35594500
>I think retards on twitter means that literally SJW 1984 is 20 years into the future
>>
>>35594560
you clearly have no idea how these laws actually work, or their scope
>>
>>35594560
Are you tying to imply that you actually do have a stable unbiased perception of society at large?

I thought /pol/ was supposed to make fun of people with huge egos and persecution complexes
>>
File: 1471978664823.jpg (62KB, 250x326px) Image search: [Google]
1471978664823.jpg
62KB, 250x326px
>it's another "retards on the internet getting other retards so angry that they start taking each other and themselves seriously and the conflict escalates into real life" episode
>>
>>35594418
*absolute
REEEE, I hate typos. Sorry, I was phoneposting.

>>35594457
>who only want you for attention or money.
Yes, this is mostly true. I would add companionship, but that probably falls under attention.

>American gun owners would do jack shit when the Army starts firing their guns.
This is objectively false. The modern US military is geared toward expeditionary warfare and almost wholly reliant on domestic supply chain and logistics. They are neither geared for, nor capable of, countering a sustained domestic insurgency.

In addition, with the exception of infantry units, I would wager that your average /k/ommando or hillbilly is both better equipped, and a better shot, than you average military enlistee.

You're also assuming that the military, which is nowhere close to being gender balanced, and tends to lean heavily rural and conservative, would support fighting against such a domestic insurgency.

>The turning on each other is potentially possible, though I doubt it.
>Someone has to run the safe spaces after all, eh?
Again, I don't mean to sound harsh, but I don't believe you've spent enough time around women to truly understand our motivations and internal dynamics. Know thy enemy or some shit.

Every "safe space" I've ever encountered has always been filled with vindictive and duplicitous backstabbers. These women will not be able to form a lasting coalition on their own. I hate to say it, but your real enemy here is not women, we'll destroy ourselves on our own thank you very much. No, your biggest problem stems from the men who enable this kind of behavior. Target those men first, and this system will collapse through it's own victim complex and the adversarial competition for high value males.
>>
>>35595155
kek, that is a very cool looking little mouse
>>
overdose on soma
>>
>>35594612
I, however, do. Because I've read them. The only one that is relevant (currently) is the one pertaining to misgendering. The CHRA(Canadian human Rights association) has created a set of laws that allow for "harassment" to be taken to task and have legal obligations put forward against so-called perpetrators.

They list things such as being the butt end of a joke regarding "Sexuality, Gender identity, Race, Religion" as "harassment" which is, by their own standards, a punishable offense.

Fuck on off back to your shit hole and look it up yourself. Canada is fucked.
>>
>>35594007
as a gay, I approve this.
>>
>>35594500
Source on these?
>>
>>35595476
>Target those men first

Good fucking luck with that. That's most men on the planet. Our natural inclination is to give you fucks the benefit of the doubt.

> I would add companionship, but that probably falls under attention.

I would argue companionship is the seocndary reason behind coupling. Companionship helps all involved to grow as people, in the right circumstances.

>You're also assuming that the military, which is nowhere close to being gender balanced, and tends to lean heavily rural and conservative, would support fighting against such a domestic insurgency.

This right here is your strongest point. Emphasize it. American culture regarding the military is extremely patriotic. No fucking way would your standard military unit turn on domestic. Their friends? Family? The people they work with on the daily? Never fucking happen. Some of the more psychotic ones? They would thrive on it and quickly get killed. But the common soldier isn't going to turn a gun on his own people.

>I don't believe you've spent enough time around women to truly understand our motivations and internal dynamics. Know thy enemy or some shit.

I would agree, most of them haven't. Infighting is natural, taking everything from an emotional perspective is the instinctive thing to do. It's never as simple as "Stacy had a bad day, so she didn't think to be careful with my drink and that's why I have coffee all over my reasonably priced clothing." It's commonly " That fucking vindictive cunt Stacy fucking ruined this really fucking cute top and I'm going to make her fucking pay for it later."

Which is why men will grow comradery and be willing to die in service to one another, while women tend to devolve. Both genders need a target to keep us fighting towards, we just go about it in very different ways.
>>
>>35595155
Hail /zg/ on /trash/
>>
>>35594007
This is why I'm glad Trump won. His presidency will give liberals everything we need to finally create a Nanny state and get rid of conservatives once in for all. His shitty healthcare plan is the first big mistake he's made. It goes down from here
>>
>>35596423
You realize being an Authoritarian Liberal is an oxymoron, yeah?
>>
>>35594060
>I'm asking for honest opinions here, and the plausibility of such a scenario.
you're honestly a faggot and your scenario is completely implausible.
there, happy?
>>
>>35596487
No we can force people to love each other. Race mixing will be mandatory and we will have community Shemales like Sarina Valentina to teach young men the joys of anal sex
>>
>>35594007
Identify as a maoel, my own gender, maoels are attracted to women and act as normal white males do but have subtle differences such as thinking about lemons at least once a day

They can do shit to you then, your non binary
>>
>>35596676
>Identify as a maoel, my own gender, maoels are attracted to women and act as normal white males do but have subtle differences such as thinking about lemons at least once a day

Is why that fucking Gender Identity law is so bullshit. In one simple Poes Law tier example.
>>
>>35596294
>Our natural inclination is to give you fucks the benefit of the doubt.
I agree. I'm quite interested in how this might change in the future with either the advent of sex robots, lowering female utility, or a serious gender imbalance towards women making most men give up on the hope of finding a female mate.

>Companionship helps all involved to grow as people
I agree as well.

Your point about infighting is quite right as well. Women tend to take small transgressions and make them much more important than they are while often attaching feelings of malice where there is none. It can be infuriating to be around or be the target of this hostility.
>>
>>35596676
Meant can't do shit to you
>>
I'm kekistani.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.