[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /feelsguiltoverhatingwomen/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: zijj0.png (1MB, 1169x1079px) Image search: [Google]
zijj0.png
1MB, 1169x1079px
I genuinely have a very low opinion of them. But every once in a while I observe one that's different, I reflect on how most normie men are terrible as well, or I put myself in their shoes, and then I feel bad for spewing so much shit over them. At times like these I hope and feel that most of them are good people deserving of sympathy.

Of course neither state of mind is constant, it's always in flux. Hating women one day, feeling guilt over it the other. Does one's outcast virgin status allow you to cut through the fog and see things clearly, or does it on the contrary cloud one's judgment and turn you into a jaundiced asshole with no real justification for their bitter hatred? Anyone else know these feels?
>>
There's no guilt because there's no obligation I didn't fulfill.
>>
>>35593635
it's like sex/gender doesn't say much about content of a character
>>
>>35593699
This. R9k is fun for memes and lulz. But at the end of the day a lot of people here take this shit too seriously because they are khv and already have a biased view about the world. This shit is poison for your mind if you take it seriously, you'll have a sad lonely life.
>>
File: LaGrandeMarieCurie.png (394KB, 453x679px) Image search: [Google]
LaGrandeMarieCurie.png
394KB, 453x679px
I completly relate to you anon, I really feel guilty about despising women in general.
I am still studying right now, and as long as I can remember, I never witnessed anything smart coming from my female classmates, and girl my age in general. And therefore I slowly gained a very low opinion of them through time.
And then, when I find myself in front of my physic teacher 12 hours a week or my piano teacher 2 hours a week, which are both women I truely admire since they accomplished much more than I wiIl ever do, I feel ashamed of my believes.

Thank you for this thread.

Sorry about my terrible english, I am obviously not a native and tend to solely lurk
>>
>>35593635
They're the weaker sex so you can't really blame them for being retarded. Like OP's pic she's trying to have short hair and stand out but she just looks retarded. At least they try
>>
I know this feel OP. Some days I forget that men are the same as, if not worse than, most women.
people are all just shitheads, I shouldn't just target one gender
>>
>>35594153
>And then, when I find myself in front of my physic teacher 12 hours a week or my piano teacher 2 hours a week, which are both women I truely admire since they accomplished much more than I wiIl ever do, I feel ashamed of my believes.

Basically this. It's easy to hate women when you're only focusing on roasties who think they're smart because they watch a lot of ted talks.

But really all the women in my life I've truly respected have all been older. I've always had a much easier time talking to older women. Won't go as far as to say I'd want a mommy gf, but my hatred for women seems to be mostly relegated to a certain age group.
>>
File: buddha-about-anger.jpg (67KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
buddha-about-anger.jpg
67KB, 500x277px
>>35593635
>>35594153
That's the charm of life. It's random and scary, we hate that but what is there to hate in that? We can't control life, many of us can't even control ourselves and are slaves to our emotions, we might know in our mind that sex/success/money/status/etc isn't everything but our mind doesn't care and punishes us for not living like it wants. So we start blaming others, "It's men" "it's women" "it's whites" "it's blacks" "it's conservatives" "it's liberals" and so on because that brings in a lot of pseudo control for us, it helps us feel like the world has rhyme and reason to it, rather than the ugly truth that it's just a wild animal in the forest that goes which ever way without any true reason for it. Some have nothing and do nothing and find love, other have everything and do twice as much but never find it, we want their to be a system, a reason it works like that, either for hope it can change or walls that cope with the pain, but all the same it's toxic and is just killing us rather than helping us. You two anons are maturing, you are starting to see life isn't as black and white as you want it and I hope that leads to a better life, that the wild elements of this world turn in your favor and that your brain no longer tortures you for things outside your control.
>>
>>35593635
stop buying into jewish propaganda
women are NOT equal to men.
>>
>>35595382
I didn't say they were equal, just that I sometimes feel unjustified in my usual disdain for them.
>>
>>35595508
know that being a virgin means nothing and it is being pushed by ((((them)))). if you let it become an obsession it will consume you, your life, your thoughts. that's the point, it makes you unhappy about your current state. it makes you believe that getting joy for 10 mins max is the whole point of life. you get depressed, because all that matters is (((beauty))). i know how this sounds, but stop buying normie culture. stop feeling inferior to lowlife 'humans' who live only to die.
>>
>>35595382
out of the blue there for the topic
>>
>>35595638
>underage the post
You do know most people get a job out of necessity of life right? Here's your (You)
>>
File: klukvin.jpg (124KB, 484x640px) Image search: [Google]
klukvin.jpg
124KB, 484x640px
>>35593635
bumping because you used the word jaundiced. fucking snap crackle pop nigga
>>
File: A Monster Calls.jpg (123KB, 736x549px) Image search: [Google]
A Monster Calls.jpg
123KB, 736x549px
>>35595269
Couldn't have said it better. We never look at life as just 'us' we have to have a 'them'
>>
>>35593635
Nah, bitch.

Guilt is an emotional weapon.

Women are inferior due to genetic tampering in this sector of the galaxy and that's all there is to it. Once they hit puberty they become massive energy vampires. If you wanted to conquer a planet you would insert dna commands into them for things like feminism, male subservience, etc...
>>
>>35595638
It's not about the mechanical action and mere physical pleasure of sex. It's about the comfort and tenderness that are a product of close relationships, in which sex can be a part. It's relevant because love is blind, chemicals in your brain, experience killing prejudice etc. etc.

Surely such a life would change your outlook on things, and the issue is to which extent it's either blinding or illuminating. Please leave the /pol/ shit out of this, since it invariably lowers the level of discussion. Human affairs are more complicated than that.
>>
>>35595836
what part of it had anything about having any jobs you autist?
>>
>>35593635
To put it plainly: If you think they are all whores how are you going to find the one that will love you? Doesn't mean you will find them, but it's 100% certainty you'll never find a good woman thinking they are all bad.
>>
>>35595890
see you in 10 years nigga
>>
What I find strange is usually anons usually look at mid 20 bar sluts as the bar for all women, those girls are broken goods that are awful but are in no reflection a majority, just a group of the worse of the worse which is why they are usually available. Same with women that hate men, they get pissed off and think all guys are the horny drunk at the bar. I guess I'm trying to figure out why people look at the bar scene and tender as the measuring stick of a whole gender.
>>
People are strange when you're a stranger
Faces look ugly when you're alone
Women seem wicked when you're unwanted
Streets are uneven when you're down

^I came to think of this just now and I feel it applies. Not that you should be completely uncritical towards their behaviour, but this seems to describe my situation pretty well.

>>35595874
>Once they hit puberty they become massive energy vampires

But if you were in a relationship, wouldn't you feel differently? Your gf would be a source of joy, not a drain on your spirits. It would be harder to generalize like this because you'd be in contact with more women and experience reciprocal relationships with them.

>>35595865
This is a great quote.
>>
>>35595985
exactly my nigga. robot
>>
File: projetor.jpg (79KB, 1592x1194px) Image search: [Google]
projetor.jpg
79KB, 1592x1194px
>>35595638
I'm curious where found any of that in this post. Anon might not even be thinking with his dick.
>>
File: 5474785378235890.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
5474785378235890.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>35595952
>doesn't get the meme
>>
>>35595985
This. When women make similar generalizations about men it just makes me think ''this doesn't apply to me in the least'', and I consider the women who feel the same when they're generalized as roasties and whatnot.

Not that the stereotype isn't more valid when it comes to women, that is a statistical fact.
>>
>>35595987
>This is a great quote.
whole book is filled with shit like that, I encourage anyone to read it. It's core is coping with a mothers death but holy shit the book is just heavy on life.
>>
>>35596020
>get btfo
>lol JK XDDDD
>>
>>35595987
Wtf did you just say to me you little...

Energy vampires, the lot of them. They used to make up for this by being PRACTICAL like having skills and shit. Now they are employing even more hazaedous weapons like whore clothing all while keeping their dna commands for complete planetary dominance functioning.
>>
>>35596023
>Not that the stereotype isn't more valid when it comes to women
Nearly word for word I had a woman say that to me yesterday about men.
I think it's like >>35595269 posted we just have to think they are worse than us somehow. The idea there is no bad person scares us more.
>>
>>35596010
please elaborate, my man
>>
>>35596046
Neither gender has ever been practical. Humans by nature are opportunistic. Both genders will do as they please and most never look at friends or love life as a business agreement "I'll do X, I get Y from you"
>>
>>35596116
look at past for example; where men, as leaders were to draw the borders for the women. society would function well instead of 'doing as they please'
>>
>>35596046
To be fair, what practical skills do modern men possess? Most of today's men can't hammer a nail, fix a broken engine or kill a snake. They instead rely on carpenters, mechanics, pest control etc. It has to do with how far our society has advanced so that we can more easily delegate these duties to other people. It's all compartmentalized, see?
>>
Im >>35595269
Well thank you very much for this fine piece of Buddhist philosophy, that was very kind.
Even though the way I intend to cope with all thoses questions is to not think about it, stop interacting with people and to become pretty wealthy, which are not very "buddhistic" values, I appreciated it.
>>
>>35593635
do they feel guilt for hating me?
my feelings for them one way or another are immaterial, it doesn't come up IRL
>>
File: IMG_2045.jpg (170KB, 720x1058px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2045.jpg
170KB, 720x1058px
how could you hate something so adorable
>>
>>35596190
by not making your life decisions from your emotions.
>>
>>35596150
Honestly looking at the world neither extreme operates that great and requires a bit of balance of the two for a healthy society. And as a man nothing ever stops you at being a leader. Look at the current president of the united states, he went against a very liberal woman and won. Doomsayers would say that wasn't possible months before it. Nothing stop you from being great, nothing stops them from being great, but there is no need to waste time and energy on those that live wrong because again, humans are opportunistic in nature, a guy that can bang a 100 pussy without being attack for it is gonna do it, same with a girl banging as many men. People just get mad when it isn't them.
>>
>>35596169
This
Every guy that I see bitching about women having no skills anymore are either NEETs or wageslaves that think platinum tropes and 100%ing games is an achievement. My brother thinks like this and couldn't fix his toilet from leaking, which is the easiest shit you can do in house repair.
>>
>>35596231
I know literally hundreds of people who would NEVER engage in premartial sex, and that is only my life, people i've met. Some people have ideals, believe that world is a place that means more than just pysical satisfaction. I hope you understand what I mean.
>>
>>35596169
Very happy to see I wasn't the only one thinking this. It's right up there with those idiots that stroke off how great men/women are for their accomplishments in history and take it as some badge of honor when they haven't done shit themselves.
>>
>>35596297
So you open the door it's both genders and reaffirm what's been said that people are just people.
>>
>>35596344
Those are the fucking worse, at least in my area. Great example last year was we got this 32 year old obsess (even had diabetes) cowork at my plant that was clearly a former NEET being force to work thanks to mommy, and shit. He would not shut up how superior he was to women and his examples was shit about president, and inventors, but nothing about himself. The fucker got fired because he kept messing up basic math which even our dumbest women workers can do.
>>
>>35593635
I have no guilt because my mother/grandmother and nanny fucked up my perception on women permanently.
>>
>>35596550
My personal hatred for my stacy sister has contributed much to my general dislike of women. But my love for my grandmother balances it out a bit.
>>
>>35596536
Had somthing similar at my job but he was fired for falling asleep screamed whore at a random HR worker when he was fired.
>>
>>35593635
Why did you choose to say jaundiced asshole?

So alcoholic or aids. Hmmm..
>>
>>35596344
That used to be me. Then I realized that since I'm useless, I shouldn't expect any girl not to be. We could be useless together.
>>
Who else is seeing this thread and wondering why did we let normies take over our board?
>>
>>35596536

Maybe he thinks that way because women mocked him in the first place?
>>
>>35599307
Because anyone who doesn't hate women unreservedly is a normie?

Shiet, I hate women, but sometimes I feel like I shouldn't. Call it false consciousness, but I sympathize with a lot of the stuff posted.
>>
>>35599458

No. It's because some posters here seem to deny female privilege.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.