[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Problem with Fembots - Why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (87KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 750x732px
Why do you all hate fembots

Why can't fembots exist

I'm a fembot and I remain anon and usually lurk I don't have any hate most of the time I agree with you guys on women I just wonder why I can't be part of this too..

Is it really cause I'm a girl? Sorry

I wish I could be sexless and genderless so I could make friends with some of you because I like what you all have to say I just feel like I'd get rejected by you all like I'm rejected by everyone all the time...
>>
>"fem"bots
>fem"bots"
Fixed.
>>
>>35592891
I feel
But why is me being a girl an instant NOPE U CANT HAVE FUN HERE
>>
>>35592925
You type like a 16 year old female phone poster.
>>
>>35592871
>>35592925
the whole point of an anon board is exactly that.
you're anon. we're all the same here.
you've labelled yourselves as fembots in a way to make yourselves stand out, which goes completely against that.

would you possibly like to elucidate as to why you feel you NEED to label yourselves as fembots?
or are you just doing it for the attention?
>>
>>35592871
For whatever reason I genrally have a distaste for fembots cause every single one ive talked to off 4chan has been boring and not able to hold a conversation.

Just be an anon. Not a femanon. Just anon.
>>
>>35593043
So she can only have fun as long as she doesn't mention she's a girl?
>>
>>35593131
no, the point is that it's completely unnecessary to have to point it out.

I could say I'm a fembot too, but there's no way I'm gonna prove that without a picture, same as you, so what's the point in making a point of it?
>>
>>35592871
let me have sex with you you cunt
>>
Add me on discord
>>
File: 1466369895985s.jpg (3KB, 125x84px) Image search: [Google]
1466369895985s.jpg
3KB, 125x84px
>>35592871
>Why cant fembots exist?
Why could they?
>>
>>35592871
Still get the fuck out

sage'd
>>
File: 1453691614665.jpg (8KB, 224x250px) Image search: [Google]
1453691614665.jpg
8KB, 224x250px
>>35592871
Let me fuck your ass, send me tit pics as well
>>
File: 111726.jpg (57KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
111726.jpg
57KB, 720x960px
>>35592871
There is no fembot because the is no malebot. There is fembots because women want to point out the fact that they are women.

Faggot
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.