[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe that women are fundamentally and biologically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: fermnist.png (379KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fermnist.png
379KB, 400x400px
Do you believe that women are fundamentally and biologically inferior to men, or do you believe that society, the media, and laws have morphed their and others' perception of romanticism and privilages among other things?
>>
File: brettyguy.jpg (45KB, 306x273px) Image search: [Google]
brettyguy.jpg
45KB, 306x273px
>>35592750
Women are clearly targeted more in this day and age by advertisers and ideology in the hopes that said woman will spread those memetics and advertisements, thus making adverts more effective when they target women. Women were NEVER TAUGHT to be particularly choosy with their consumption, but instead only to consume because as far as overhead goes, companies and organizations get better returns on women because they are malleable and easy to implant ideas into. If mothers and fathers would have taken the west's daughter's aside and talked to them about the ways in which society at large seeks to co-opt and to control the things that those daughter's think for monetary gain, then we might be a bit better off; no one has those conversations anymore it seems. My mother and father never talked to me about the state of the world or how anything worked, I had to learn entirely on my own how to be a "woman." This was honestly not too much of an issue for me, it was surmountable and so I figured it out for myself. However, this doesn't excuse or negate the several generations of parents that never had those talks with their kids. The damage is done. The war appears to have already been won by globalism and by consumerism and still people run around blaming women who are doubtless not blameless in their behavior, but who were also never taught to fear the potential plans of those looking to do them harm, or even to suspect that others might attempt to do them harm.
tl;dr women are easier to manipulate without them knowing so they need to be educated in such a way that helps them defend from manipulation.
>>
>>35593200
Fuck
Spaxce this out cant reas
>>
I don't know what you're asking, and honestly I don't care what you're asking.
>>
>>35593644
Holy shit then leave.
Why even post this?
>>
>>35592750
>Do you believe that women are fundamentally and biologically inferior to men
Physically, women have smaller frames than males on average. That's only an average, though. Women can and sometimes do possess DNA that makes them comparatively larger than their average male counterparts. Men likewise sometimes possess DNA that makes them incredibly short and slender.

I don't see any point in placing men and women in different leagues as far as things like sports or military service are concerned. Just apply the same physical requirements to both genders. Sure, that will preclude a lot of women from competing with / serving alongside males, but it won't preclude them all, and it certainly won't be a gesture of gender discrimination.

>do you believe that society, the media, and laws have morphed their and others' perception of romanticism and privilages among other things?
I'm pretty sure equality is enshrined in the U.S. Constitution. It wasn't always interpreted that way, but now it's rarely questioned by anyone except fascists. I don't believe there's some social boogeyman that is persistently propagating gender equality. I mean, Tumblr has social justice, but that's just a vocal minority of Internet retards.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.