[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad wins again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Smug Chad.jpg (28KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Chad.jpg
28KB, 660x371px
>Daniel Cieslak, 21, fucks 12 year old girl
>slut tells her sister
>police called
>Chad is crying and hauled in by the cops
>that smug feel when Chad's life is ruin-
>The judge, Lady Scott, said she was taking the "wholly exceptional decision" not to sentence Cieslak
>he goes free because he swears he didn't know the girl was 12

Chad can literally have sex with lolis and can get away with if he swears he didn't know the girl was underage. Trying pulling that one robots and see how you get on.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-39305042
>>
i almost had sex with a 12 year old when i was 17 or was it 18.

there's no way to realistically tell anymore unless you make it a point to figure out their age.
she was developed and tall, i thought she was at least 15, but 12? jesus christ.
>>
>>35591729

He probably paid off the judge.
>>
>>35591729
absolutisty noting wrong with it
that 12 yo is lucky one
>>
File: IMG_3136.jpg (79KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3136.jpg
79KB, 700x700px
IT'S NOT FAIR WHY DOES CHAD GET TO FUCK LOLIS BUT I CAN'T IT'S JUST NOT FUCKING FAIR RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>35591729
This sets promising legal precedent. It can establish that you need proof of criminal intent in statutory rape cases which is a good thing. If the girl looks older and tells you she is 18 there is no reason you should go to jail. It must be proven that the guy knows she's underage and therefore intends to commit a crime. Without that knowledge there's no criminal intent. Now you have to prove that there's no way anyone would think the girl is 18 which could easily be done if she doesn't look 18 or they have texts confirming he knew. but if she's an early bloomer the prosecution is in trouble.
>>
>>35591729
good for him, finally justice is served
>>
File: 1404577346606.jpg (332KB, 1600x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1404577346606.jpg
332KB, 1600x1422px
>girls are losing their virginity at age 12
>>
Nah it's not legal precedent to pay off the judge.
>>
>>35592040
You do know back in the old days as soon as girls bleed they were married off and fucked right?
>>
>>35592040
and why does that trigger you?
>>
One set of rules for them, another set for us.
>>
>>35591991
it has always been a bit strange to me tha ta crime as serious as rape can be charged and convicted with little attention paid to rea until sentencing. Strict liability is for speeding tickets, and even then, the policy is mostly about keepign the courts clear and raising money.
>>
>>35591729
That guy doesn't look like Chad, he looks exactly like the type of person I would expect to be fucking a 12 year old.

Also, he better shack up for the next 5-10 years until people forget or move some where remote, because someone will probably kill him in the street if they recognize him.
>>
>>35591778
there a girls hitting six feet in seventh grade these days.
>>
>>35592069
so what era are you talking about, son?
>>
It should be illegal to have sex with anyone 10 years older or 10 years younger than you are.
>>
>>35592131
Well it still happens in some countries today. Maybe you should go visit
>>
>>35591729
>Young man doesn't get his life ruined and feminists rage
I don't see the problem here
>>
>>35592183
shut the fuck up chad apologist
>>
>>35592183
a 12 year old girl wont see justice for her ruining of innocence by a sick fucker
>>
>>35592226
>12 year old slut who got drunk, consented to to sex and lied to Chad that she was 16
>innocent
Pick one please.
>>
>>35592226
>innocence
Its not real. No one is 100% pure and only a fool would believe that.
>>
>>35592073
Because it means I will never have a virgin gf
>>
File: Reply Rate by Income.jpg (350KB, 1194x676px) Image search: [Google]
Reply Rate by Income.jpg
350KB, 1194x676px
>>35591807
this

everybody knows that chad is rich into the bargain
>>
File: 1436438888950.jpg (23KB, 273x240px) Image search: [Google]
1436438888950.jpg
23KB, 273x240px
There are people out there that are being accused of being pedos for sitting on a park bench that happens to be in close proximity to a school or kiddies play park, while this guy can fuck a 12yo and get away with it scott free.

Amazing.
>>
That guy is one lucky fuck. All the girl had to do was regret it and say she was raped and he would probably be facing over 10 years in jail.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.