[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hug your sibling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 9

File: hug your sister thread.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
hug your sister thread.png
1MB, 1366x768px
You can use this thread for any member of your family

mom/mother/cousin/sister/imouto/onee/aneki/brother

Option 1
Go hug your sister, tell her you love her, and post results.

Option 2
If she is out of reach or you want to change your approach you may also text her 1 of the following lines.

1 - I've always loved you.
2 - I'm in love with you.
3 - I love you.
4 - Why haven't we had sex yet?
5 - Would you ever give us a chance?
6 - Do you feel about me the way I feel about you?
7 - I've hidden my feelings from you my whole life.
8 - Are you hungry? Want me to get you something?
9 - If we could do something together with no consequences what would we do?
0 - You are the one thing that keeps me sane in my life.
Dubs - I want to make love to you regardless of what others may think.
Trips - I want you to remember that no matter what you say I will always care about you. But the truth is I love you more than family... I want you.
Quads - Know that I am not joking, I am in love with you and want to be with you. I would never joke about this, and I want to be with you for the rest of my life.
Quints - I fell in love with you years ago... I'm taking a chance to tell you that despite of us being related you are the only person I ever see myself starting a family with.

Some of these can be played off as a joke just in case, but not all.
You can also use this thread if you are a sister looking to cuddle with your brother as well.

THIS THREAD MAY BE USED AS A ROLL OR A PRANK OR A SIMPLE SHOW OF EMOTION.

Regardless of your choice make sure to tell her how much you love her too!
Now go!
>>
Allahu rollbar is an original sentiment.
>>
>>35591300
Well fug, that's not happening.
>>
File: dolanmelon.png (225KB, 450x469px) Image search: [Google]
dolanmelon.png
225KB, 450x469px
Don't make me start posting furry stuff faggots
>>
File: 1266727866471.jpg (184KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1266727866471.jpg
184KB, 750x600px
Fucking hell, really? No one wants this!
>>
>>35592297
I didn't do anything wrong, I just have nothing meaningful to contribute. I don't know where everyone else went.
>>
File: rLjfLKZ.png (2MB, 1076x877px) Image search: [Google]
rLjfLKZ.png
2MB, 1076x877px
>>35592425
Sounds like someone wants the yiff again
>>
File: Mikan.(Character).full.1417742.jpg (317KB, 705x940px) Image search: [Google]
Mikan.(Character).full.1417742.jpg
317KB, 705x940px
>>35592463
I guess I'll join.
Are you working today?
Did you play the demo yet?
>>
>>35592613
Yup. Monday through Friday, same hours as the government.

Yeah, I played it. It's not bad, has a lot of potential. But it's also very rough. The lack of music really hindered the demo cause that looping song in it gets annoying fast
>>
Hopefully, there'll be no more sadfeels for this threadinb4 that's where you're wrong faggot.
>It's already sad and lonely not being able to cuddle my cousin alreadycan't wait to hug her this coming sunday though, pretty much the only thing I'm looking forward to despite the fact I generally don't like being with my relatives
>my imouto's not interested in any physical contact. we're on even termsfor now
>practically living through the stories of half the tripfriends just to get through the day. turns out a few of them were either played by the same person or were outright lyingnot even sure what to feel at that pointinb4 idiot faggot
>>
>>35592851
Watch a movie with your sister.
When's the last time you told her you love her?
>>
>>35592851
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt people. I was just trying to get people to like me. I'm trying to stop doing it as much, I want to try and be comfortable with me being what I talk about.
>>
>>35593082
I like you, and I think you're a really good writer.
Have you done any exercise today?
>>
File: whiteknight.jpg (62KB, 600x475px) Image search: [Google]
whiteknight.jpg
62KB, 600x475px
>>35593082
>I was just trying to get people to like me.
Well you succeeded, in character and out of character.
>>
>>35592883
Ok then, movie it is. Fortunately there's this film she's been wanting to watch, although I can't remember what it's title was. Haven't told her those words in like forever and don't plan on doing so now out of the blue
>>35593082
No need to apologize for that, Story-chan. It was my own fault for being too gullible in the first place, plus it was more of a confused reality-smack on the head rather than a painful stab to the heart though I must admit, it did hurt to see HSG turn out to be a fictional person. I really did admire his iron will and resolve to see to his sister's future..
>>
>>35593082
So what's stopping you from getting a big dog, and training him to plow you?
>>
>>35591195
Saged and hidden. These threads are pathetic.
>>
>>35593668
gg anon, commend for the effort :)
>Global Rule #7: Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.
>>
>>35593153
No all I've done is sit around in my room and then spend a couple hours in the living room because my mom told me to.

>>35593627
I live at home and don't have the patience.
>>
>>35593841
What do you do in your room?
>>
>>35593841
Was Little Brother Lover you?
>>
>>35593801
Not that anon but I agree, these threads are fucking shit now. It's nothing but a trip fag circlejerk with incest fantasies and hardly involves anyone hugging their sibling at all
>>
>>35593918
Get on 4chan, play vidya, nap, masturbate, and occasionally get out some old toys because nostalgia is a drug.

>>35593940
No, I shared all the passwords for my characters. I'm not tied to anyone else.
>>
File: tumblr_m8fxcyvfwO1ryj7f2o1_500.gif (498KB, 405x228px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8fxcyvfwO1ryj7f2o1_500.gif
498KB, 405x228px
>>35593984
Go hug your imouto. Report results.

Faggot
>>
>>35593985
What kind of vidya do you play?
>>
>>35593985
Been curious about this, what do girls use to masturbate? Do they all use dildos?
>>
>>35594126
I'm a filthy console peasant. I play all the regular nintendo stuff and then I actually really enjoy the stuff I said Lucy played. I played some PC games like Terraria and Stardew Valley but my parents currently have my PC because I downloaded a virus. I used to like Destiny but the constant need to be social stressed me out. Then I like Bethesda games a lot.
>>
>>35594272
My hand. I really rarely will use something like a hairbrush but usually it's just my hand.
>>
>>35594396
Xbox or Playstation?
>>
>>35594272
No, I personally just use external contact
>>
>>35594396
There's nothing wrong with enjoying games on console.
How'd you end up downloading a virus?
Do you like fallout or dishonored?
>>
Where's Laura?
I hope that beautiful cuck hasn't left us
>>
>>35594448
I really just have a bunch of consoles.

>>35594501
Do you remember pivot animator? I found some old videos, nostalgia took over, and within five minutes I found a dirty download link and loaded up my pc with all sorts of creepy crawlies.

I like fallout but I don't have the patience for Dishonored. Stealth games bore me.
>>
>>35594526
She's headed to work.
I don't think she's planning on leaving anytime soon.
>>
>>35594575
House, NCR, or Legion

This is an important question
>>
>>35594575
Dishonored is really fun to play as a kill everything. And its not like Deus Ex were it discourages you from going in loud and murdering anyone that looks at you.
>>
>>35594623
Why not YesMan
>>
>>35594683
Because new Vegas lacks the ability to exist without consuming itself.
>>
>>35594718
Could you explain what you mean by this? I personally Perfer NCR just because i can keep alot of the factions i like alive but also because its the best shot at getting things back to how they were pre war
>>
>>35594623
House
>nice moustache
>soothing voice
>has advanced technology
>has an army of fucking fridges with wheels and rpg's
>promises to rebuild civilization (at least in vegas) sounds kinda plausible
Side with house and have a good stand with ncr
I think that's the best ending you can get imo
>>
>>35594904
Look at areas that run autonomous. Goodsprings was going to be over run by Powder Gangers if the courier didn't arrive. Novac would have fallen to nightkin and/or ghouls. Nipton was a den of greed and violence which would have erupted into full anarchy if not for legion burning it down

New Vegas NEEDS a proper leader. Yesman would only patrol the strip while he was offline, leaving the rest to fend for themselves against raiders, Khan's, BoS, and whatever other hostile forced arrived.

Make more sense?
>>
I wonder if that one anon with a sister that calls him fag/queer is still around
>>
Beach bump
>>
Sorry, my mom knocked me out with some nice back scratching. I just woke up. Also to add to earlier we don't have a male dog, just a female dog.
>>
>>35596949
What time zone are you in and do you sleep at "normal" hours?
>>
>>35597033
I'm in CST. I sleep during normal hours but I also like to nap a lot, especially if my mom decides to scatch my back while we're watching TV.
>>
>>35597069
Did you ever say how old you are?
Have you considered writing as a career?
>>
>>35597314
I'm just 18. I have no idea what I want to do for a career.
>>
File: tej54.png (469KB, 810x847px) Image search: [Google]
tej54.png
469KB, 810x847px
H is unusually perceptive of my mood, it's kinda weird. Maybe I should ask her out if Emfriend goes nowhere, I dunno.

So it's not a date by any means, but I'll be hanging out with Emfriend and a couple other people tonight. I think it'll be the first time I've hung out with her without Em around. I'll try to get her number and whatnot.

Until then I shall sit here and wallow in my older sister-love guilt, which randomly sprung back into my mind during work. Ow.
>>
>>35597366
Well you're pretty good at writing, I'd say that's at least something to look into or try out.

>>35597422
Do you have H's number? If half the stuff you've said about her is true, she's probably down to start a relationship with you.
>>
>>35597531
I do, but it's just a possibility. I'm not itching to tap that or anything, she's a little weird for my tastes.

Also Story-chan makes me glad that my only real fetishes are incest and impregnation. No offense.
>>
>>35597719
To each their own. Besides scat, I'm at least a bit turned on by everything she said.
And your "fetishes" are easily explained, you love your sisters and want to have kids with them.
Even if H is weird, if you enjoy spending time with her and she likes spending time with you, you'd probably make a good couple.
>>
>>35597719
How much of what you said about H was true?
>>
>there are now 2 furries in these threads
I cannot express in mere words how much I hate you shitty excuses for people.
>>
>>35597880
Maybe. I guess my only point of reference is that she feels completely different from either of my sisters, but that's not the best way to think about women probably.

>>35598229
Most of it, minus most of the stuff relating to Emma. The stupid ass thing about her visiting Em at work was based on her mentioning she visited Em's restaurant once and seeing a girl who matches Em's description, but they didn't have that stupid meeting I talked about. And yes, she has an unfortunate tattoo right under her boobage.
>>
>>35598408
I can already see you fucking H and shouting Em's name when you cum.
>>
>>35598408
So, is H actually attractive?
Speak objectively here, and not comparing to your sisters.
>>
>>35598572
Well her face is fine, she's not fat, and her butt's pretty okay, so I guess she's attractive.

>>35598497
I legit wonder what she would do. Or what any chick would do if I told them/they found out how much I like my sisters.
>>
>>35598768
Did H really offer to let you move in with her? If things don't work with Emfriend, you should take her up on that offer.
>>
Slightly sunburnt bump
>>
>my sister randomly hugged me
>LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!111

SHE CANT BE ON 4CHAN OR CAN SHE WHAT THE FUCK NONONO
>>
Dang it, I missed the New Vegas talk. Ave
>>35594526
Yea I work weekdays, I usually get home a little after 6 my time. I'm just really tired
I'm gonna go to K's soon, hang out for a bit
>>
>>35599605
Remember to hold hands and kiss.
>>
>>35599793
That's a terrible idea, don't tell her that
>>
>>35599793
Let's hope I don't sperg out and wet noodle everywhere
>>
>>35599605
Who's your pick laura. This is an important choice...
>>
>>35600023
Vague. We talking about NV? I said last time, Legion
I'm headed out now, I'll try and post until I get there but you can I've skate on the ground right now so it's kinda treacherous
>>
>>35591195
Rolling for the first time ever
>>
>>35600294
>Why haven't we had sex yet?
Tell us how they respond
>>
When the world gets in my face I say "have a nice day"
>>
Beargguy, cherish what you have
>>
Best part of hugging my sister is feeling her boobs. Its not even very sexual.

I hope you girls realize that we all do this.
>>
Hello, everyone. I know it's been a while since I last posted, and I apologize for that, but many things have happened since then. Allow me to start from the beginning, so to say.

I ceased posting primarily because I found that I was able to navigate the relationship with my younger brother quite easily; I wasn't worried about what his boundaries may be, I wasn't worried about the possibility of messing up our relationship, and I knew where to go with him and how to get there. I initially posted in these threads because I needed help getting all of that manner of stuff sorted out, I needed advice on how to handle the feelings I had for my little brother, and I needed advice on, well, pretty much everything. Once I had all of that sorted out, though, I didn't really feel the need to keep coming back and posting in these threads. My brother and I, for the past few weeks, have had a stable, healthy relationship, where we've essentially figured out our feelings for one another (he says that he doesn't "love" me in a romantic way, but that he's going to try and do his best to turn the sort of sexual-sibling love he has for me into romantic love) and where the most stress we have is keeping it hidden from other people - which, mind you, is *very* stressful, given the fact that he still lives with mom and dad, and I live in a dorm with a roommate who would recognize him if I brought him over for anything sexual.

...and, well, that's sort of why I'm back. I believe I mentioned before that I have an older brother - two years older than me, a junior in college two hours from my family home, though in the opposite direction from my college. My little brother and I have always managed to get along with my older brother, but he's always been very... Inscrutable. He's always been very silent, stoic, and completely unreadable for as long as I can remember. He's very calm, can handle crisis situations very well, and is, in general, a very reliable older brother.
>>
>>35602582

The problem is, however, that I think he's starting to catch on to the relationship between my younger brother and I. Again, let me start from the beginning. My mom keeps in contact with him just as she keeps in contact with me, and she apparently told him that I had been coming home every weekend for the past several weeks and spending a lot of time with my younger brother. After he learned that, he called both me and my younger brother, and sort of... Interrogated us, for lack of a better word. He wasn't super hostile, but he definitely asked a lot of questions about where we had gone, what we had done, and, in general, seemed really keen on digging out every little detail of the time that I and my younger brother spend together on the weekends. My younger brother and I managed to keep our stories mostly straight (we hadn't planned for this beforehand, but both of us managed to keep this truthful while just excavating the parts about me sucking him off or him fucking my brains out or all of that similarly private information) but it seems that my older brother still had some sort of... Suspicions, or something. It's difficult to explain; he hasn't come out and accused us of being in a sexual relationship straight out, and I have no idea what might have set those suspicions off. Like I said, he's a very inscrutable person that I strain to understand even in the best of situations.

But, allow me to get to the point. Last weekend, my older brother came home as well, so it was the whole family back together. At first, my little brother and I didn't worry too much about it. It was good to have me, my brothers, and my mom and dad under one roof, and we chatted a lot, ate dinner together, watched movies, etc. etc. The issue came up, however, when on Saturday and Sunday my older brother *insisted* on coming along with my younger brother and I to wherever we were going shopping, for lunch, or hanging out.
>>
>don't even have a good relationship with my sister
must be nice not having a total bitch for one
>>
>>35602606

Actually, let me... From now on, I will use "F" for my younger brother and "M" for my older brother.

F and I had intended on doing a typical weekend thing where we go two towns away, where nobody we know could have seen us, doing romantic, boyfriend/girlfriend sort of things, holding hands, smooching, maybe going to a secluded place in my car to do sexual things. And yet, M followed us *wherever* we went. He insisted on using his car, he insisted on being the driver and driving us places, and just... He was intrusive to the whole weekend. Neither F or I could say anything, obviously, because he's our older brother and we haven't got to see him, and it's not like we don't enjoy spending time with him, but it was... Stifling. F and I didn't manage to do anything last weekend, we barely managed to sneak away for a few kisses, let alone anything more than that.

I had hoped that was going to be just a one time thing, maybe F and I had managed to dispel M's suspicions, or whatever they were, but... I just got home tonight for another weekend and, lo and behold, M is here, unannounced, yet again.

What's happening? What am I supposed to do? I'm sorry for only coming to you fine folks whenever things go south and are stressful for me, but... I'm on the verge of crying. I haven't been able to be intimate with F for so long, and it's really starting to wear me down. Any advice, any help you can offer, I'll be thankful for it.
>>
>>35602628
What are the odds that he'd be supportive of your relationship? Or at least keep it a secret?
>>
>>35602628
So has he not been coming home before your mother told him about all this? I'm guessing you haven't been "hanging out" like this before, a lot or otherwise, but you might wanna ask him why he's so interested so much now. Maybe your mom put him up to this?
>>
>>35602582
>>35602606
>>35602628
He most likely already knows. He wouldn't go that far if he hadn't very heavy suspicions.
>>
>>35602707

I mean, I don't really know. I'm considering probing out how he might feel about that kind of relationship, maybe bring up a news story about incest or whatever, see how he reacts. I don't know if that'd be too obvious or whatever, but... I don't know. He's so impossible to figure out. Normally it's a charming character trait of his, but now it's just...

>>35602742

He'd come home for holidays like Thanksgiving, Christmas, sometimes Spring Break, but he almost never came home on the weekends like he has these past two weeks. We haven't really hung out together like this since he went to college himself, no. I might try to ask him, but, I don't know, I'm kind of worried it might set alarm bells off (not like he doesn't already have all of his alarm bells going off). And no, I don't think my mother set him up to this. My mother, at least, doesn't seem like she suspects anything, and I've never known her as a person that's easily capable of keeping her feelings and thoughts under wraps.

This is so confusing and frustrating and scary. Things were going so well for me and F, so well, and now... I don't even know.
>>
>>35602628
Ok I'll just say it now to get it out of the way because I know we are all thinking it _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________THREESOME________________________________________________________________________
Now that that is out of the of the way.
Try asking why is he so interested in hanging out with you 2. Maybe your mom really did put him up for this.
>>
>>35602833
>threesome
Her onii-chan lost, he can at least be the better man and admit defeat.
>>
>>35602829
Why not spend some alone time with M for a while? Watch movies and cuddle with him, see how he responds.
>>
>>35602628
>I haven't been able to be intimate with F for so long, and it's really starting to wear me down
Ah, I remember when I was younger
>>
>>35602780

I mean, I'm pretty sure he knows, too, or at least I think he does, but now I'm just confused as to why he's acting like this. Is he "cockblocking" us, so to say? If he doesn't want us to have this relationship, why doesn't he just come out and confront us about it? What could he possibly have to gain from playing around like this?

>>35602833

I'll go ahead and ask him, yeah, that might be the best option. He's just... Scary sometimes, I guess. Like I said, I can never tell what he's thinking, so with serious subjects he tends to be very intimidating, I'll never know how he'll react.
>>
>>35602930
>cuddle with him
That sounds counterproductive.
>>
>>35602930

I'm not interested in M like I'm interested in F, and even if I was, I doubt that M is interested in me in any sexual or romantic way.
>>
But he's my twin
>>
>>35602963
With the way you make him sound, he'd probably ask you upfront about it, and if he's suspicious, he could easily figure it out, regardless of what you say. You could wait until it blows over, which might take a while, but I doubt he'd let it go. Knowing what a person is like makes it easier to make assumptions as to what they'll do. Seems like the fastest way to get through this is just ask him why he's practically breathing down your neck all of a sudden, unless he says something first.
>>
>>35603072
It doesn't matter, give him a hug and tell him you love him.
Are you a girl?
>>
>>35603072
All the more reason to give him a hug and tell him you love him.
>>
>>35597366
Please stay in these threads.
>>
>Bro sends me a text with the link to last thread
>Read last thread on the archive
>Nothing is real anymore

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I'm not sure whether I should be sad because so much great feels was made up, or horrified that I took advice to fuck my brother seriously.

I don't really feel anything though, but that could just be the menthols.

But as for me, everything I wrote was true, whether yall believe it or not.
And I regret nothing, especially not the sex :)

Anyways, quick update. We're going to start digging the foundation once it warms up a bit (and the rain and cold front pass), so I'm excited about that. We should be in our nice and cozy cabin by the end of summer.
>>
>>35603206
>or horrified that I took advice to fuck my brother seriously
Why?
>>
>>35603228
Because apparently, I'm a gullible little bitch lol.
>>
>>35603390
What would you have done if you didn't post here? Besides, he's your brother and you love him, what would be different if he wasn't?
>>
>>35603452
To be honest, I don't know.
I guess if it hadn't been for all the encouragement in these threads, I might not have ever tried to help him find a job or learn to drive, or go on those pretend dates lol.

I loved him before all this, but I fell in love with him by just being with him more and realizing he's my soul mate, for lack of a better term. I don't know how else to put it.

I'm just a little bummed most of the stories I was enjoying up until now are fake.
>>
>>35603600
Nothing short of a timestamped picture of the winning lottery ticket or your land and building supplies will make me believe you
Not that one person's opinion should matter to you
>>
>>35603600
>I'm just a little bummed most of the stories I was enjoying up until now are fake
It's always been a possibility. Even if they weren't, unfortunately, good things never last.
>>
>>35603618
>Lottery ticket
He already turned it in
>your land
I wasn't born yesterday, FBI
>building supplies
We still have to get them

How about a cute picture I found the other day of bro and me dressing up for Halloween when we were little kids? At the very least, that should prove I actually have a brother. I'm not putting anything recent on here, since I'm not stupid.

>>35603716
True, sadly.
>>
>>35603876
>bro and me dressing up for Halloween
With a timestamp in frame, it'd up your credibility a bit, but I still won't believe you
Do whatever you want
>>
>>35603876
>How about a cute picture
Post it, with a timestamp
>>
>>35603206
I don't remember, did you ever mention that he browsed 4chan? And these threads, as well?
>>
>>35603954
>>35603994
I'll have to post it tomorrow, as the old pictures are in my mom's closet, which is in her and dad's room, where they're sleeping.
Did I also mention she keeps dildos and porn dvds in there?
It'll have to be a day they're out of the house, but I WILL provide sauce sooner or later. With a timestamp. And whatever else you guys want me to write. :P

>>35604147
Yep. He's seen most of what I've posted about him.
>>
>>35604229
>And whatever else
Ok then, also take a pic of the dildos and DVDs.

Have your parents started suspecting anything about you 2?
>>
>>35604229
Show us your tits with "Anal Guy" written on them
>>
>>35604305
Anal guy, plz.
>>
Story-Chan hows your night been going?
>>
>>35604287
Alright, deal.

So far, I don't think either of them suspect anything. We cover our tracks (and condoms) pretty well.

>>35604305
>>35604405
Let me think about that.
No.
>>
>>35604405
Nigga that wasn't me
>>
Ultimate bump of purest love, GO!! All siblings and relatives, come together now!

original comment of the year?
>>
Hey sorry I got home like 2 hours ago, sort of just crashed in my bed
Today was good, though I think I fell asleep on him for a minute or two. At one point we were in his room and I said "is this how you get all your victims?" And he said, with a completely straight face, "no, I just throw the small ones in the van"
I wanted to ask what exactly he thought we were, but didn't know how to word it so I just blurted out "are you my boyfriend?". He just responded with "well I'm not your girlfriend"
I think something clicked with me and felt really comfortable with him, like I thought me leaning my head on him was bothering him but now I realize he probably likes when I do that.
we held hands and kissed a little, but we still kinda laugh after we kiss, it's more I feel the need to giggle and blush like a retard and he laughs at that because I'm like a fucking 14 year old

I don't know why I'm so tired but I almost fell asleep writing this post
>>
Bump before bed, just in case
>>
Eurobump, activate!
>>
>>35607158
So tell me about euro toilets
>>
>>35607285
We don't have septic tanks, that's about the only difference.
How do you even function without bidets?
>>
File: 1488853162531.png (17KB, 1154x860px) Image search: [Google]
1488853162531.png
17KB, 1154x860px
>>35605889
>didn't know how to word it so I just blurted out "are you my boyfriend?"

>tfw nothing this cute will ever happen to me
>>
>>35607332
Poorly. But the cost and set up is a pain in the ass...So to speak
>>
>>35607358
Dammit anon, I don't need to be misty eyed so early in the morning.
>>35607382
The feeling of cleanliness is worth it, trust me.
>>
>>35607285
why do they wear the lids?
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.