[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Working retail has made me racist, is that a bad thing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 14

File: 1467879698637.png (584KB, 836x678px) Image search: [Google]
1467879698637.png
584KB, 836x678px
Working retail has made me racist, is that a bad thing?
>>
Working has made me less racist about some and more racist about others. desu I think being forced to not be a neet has made me more of a realist when it comes to stuff like this
>>
>>35590570
It made me want the wall to be built
>>
>niggers always coming in paying for soda and candy with food stamps and giving it to their kids
>niggers asking us for extra shit and service
>nigger freaks out in the store and files a complaint about me to my manager because i didn't bag his shit the way he wanted it

nah, you're good. i honestly think Hitler did nothing wrong now
>>
>>35590607
It made me vote leave
>>
Happens to the best of us pham.

Personally it made me hate middle aged white women, I worked in customer service effectively. Older white ladies were nice, it was just the boomer ones and sometimes Gen X ones that were awful.

Also, I generally liked the hispanic customers, but it was fucking annoying how many of them would walk up expecting a translator not knowing any english. There were like two translators in the entire store, and any time you called for a translator on the radio none of them would come.
>>
I worked retail for about four and a half years, and it made me more racist.

British whites are generally okay.
Eastern Europeans tend to be fairly polite, but cold.
Yellows are a bit awkward, but very polite and are ideal customers.
Indians/Pakis always try to barter and are rude as fuck.
Arabs are pretty okay.
British blacks are incredibly rude and confrontational.
African blacks are incredibly rude and confrontational, and always try to barter or get something for nothing. Also had a habit of bringing dozens of items to the checkout, making me scan them all, then realising they had nowhere near enough money meaning the entire transaction would have to be voided and rescanned without the shit they don't want. This could repeat several times.
>>
when i worked retail the only customers i hated dealing with were niggers. never had any problems with mexicans, just niggers. they constantly try and scheme their way into deals, and when they don't get them they try and 'get one over' in any way they can. it's fucking pathetic.
>>
I worked in an electronics store and it didn't change my opinion much. It just made me hate old white people more. Jesus christ what dipshits. I had an old white guy basically shove an empty printer ink cartridge and my face and said "where?!". I told him where and called him a stupid fuck but he didn't report me.

Everything else was the same. Nigs gonna nig. Spics with a dozen kids running around. Nigs try to get free shit or scam you all the time. There was at least 1 nigger every week that would try to get a price check on something then claim they found it somewhere else with a lower price. Of course, if they chimp out enough, they'll get it. I usually just call up a manager and let them deal with the nig.
>>
>>35590653
What a waste. That shit is horrible. You you know you can afford 20 bucks worth of food. Bringing 70 won't magically make the stores prices bend to a customers shitty budget.

My favorite is watching nigs put back actual food but keep beer or sweets. The kids suffer but the land whale mom doesn't care because "dis food be fine fo dem cuz day will be big and strong"

I'm glad I never worked at a grocery store that shit would piss me off
>>
>>35590517
It's called being redpilled... I didn't used to be like that until I worked with a bunch of this particular ethnicity, then I realized: "Holy shit, the stereotypes are true..."
>>
>>35590517
I worked in an Indian restaurant for two years and now I fucking hate Indians. Cunts. Never tip, really rude to waiters, extremely demanding and specific about their orders (I'll have a coke, no ice, two slices of lemons, no straw, in a whiskey tumbler, at 9C). The thing is I'm not stereotyping, they're genuinely all like this, even the supposedly "nice guy" Sikhs.
>>
File: 1466519451469.jpg (36KB, 284x378px) Image search: [Google]
1466519451469.jpg
36KB, 284x378px
>>35590866
>actually caring about your job so much that you don't just let people have free stuff
WEW
>>
>>35590866
that old guy was straight to the point noone cares fag
>>
>>35590517
its called facing reality
>>
>>35591054

If he didn't yell at me like if I was a retard, I wouldn't care. He was probably mad because he asked some other retard that didn't know.

>>35591035
I grew up around people with you know, work ethic. Something a lot retards under 30 seem to lack. It's the reason why I'm successful today, financially.
>>
>>35591113
>le millennials are lazy meem
I personally guarantee you yourself are a millennial.Growing up in a different generation does not affect work ethic. And caring about a dead end bum job when no one else cares bout you makes you pathetic
You can try to debate me but you won't win
>>
File: skelequestionor.jpg (27KB, 341x341px) Image search: [Google]
skelequestionor.jpg
27KB, 341x341px
>>35591113
>>35591035
your three letter word of self proclaimed superiority was smashed with a single, simple observation:
you are a piece of shit, and are most likely the exact type of person OP refers to.
i've never carried a frog on my back, but many frogs have attempted to carry my bootheels.
their smashed bodies look more natural that way.
>>
File: 1486347941478.jpg (17KB, 316x239px) Image search: [Google]
1486347941478.jpg
17KB, 316x239px
>>35590517
Normal. People also become more right leaning with age.
>>
File: 1489375567641.png (475KB, 747x574px) Image search: [Google]
1489375567641.png
475KB, 747x574px
>>35591281
Are you seriously implying I'm incorrect?
>>
>babby's first encounter with other worldly entities
>ITT: omg a black person was mean to me!!!!!

yeah, try working in tourism. you think blacks are bad??? wait until you encounter fucking Pajeets and Ahmeds who talk to you like they fucking own you, let their kids run AMOK, curse, throw shit at you, doesn't matter.

wait until you fucking encounter the Irish.. oh my god.. the Irish.
wait until you encounter hoards of Chinese on tour. they don't believe in lines/queues and they don't believe in physical boundaries.
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 1024x1024px
>tfw spic
>tfw hate all spics now since they're all fat, shitty, and lazy
I live on the white side of town, fuck you think I look like? They only speak Spanish too s m h
>>
>>35590617
Total idiot, voting to leave won't get rid of ethnic groups
>>
File: cosmicbeamlpepe.png (96KB, 467x496px) Image search: [Google]
cosmicbeamlpepe.png
96KB, 467x496px
>>35591191
it's not even a debate.
if you have a good work ethic, you are compensated as such.
the caveat being that you don't let your employer take advantage of you.
or anybody for that matter.
i've seen this in real life many times, where people down in the dumps pull themselves up by their bootstraps, and they do it with a smile.
sorry you are this jaded, but there are hard working millennials working dead end jobs that get out of them by giving a shit, which gets notice from COMPETENT MANAGEMENT (rare)
it's how you uh, get out of the dead end job. by doing it well.
otherwise your ass bounces from mcdonalds to burgerking like shanelle gets passed back and forth between darnelle and tyquaan like a saliva soaked blunt.
>>
File: scottadamsgentlepersuasion.jpg (155KB, 500x619px) Image search: [Google]
scottadamsgentlepersuasion.jpg
155KB, 500x619px
>>35591324
i'm not implying that you are incorrect.
i am stating that you are empirically, unequivocally, and absolutely fucking incorrect.
CUTE ANIME PIC THO
>>
>>35591431
>if you have a good work ethic, you are compensated as such
Wrong. Retail wages are set upon employment and selling x amount of cartridges will not raise or lower your pay unless you are paid via commission

>sorry you are this jaded, but there are hard working millennials working dead end jobs that get out of them by giving a shit, which gets notice from COMPETENT MANAGEMENT (rare)
Although this may be true, but employees who are promoted to management jobs must work there for years. The only reason why these people get promoted is because the average working life of a retail employee is a couple of months. These promotions are credited with a inconsequential pay raise that doesn't fairly equate effort/duties with a fair wage
>it's how you uh, get out of the dead end job. by doing it well.
So why don't YOU do your job well and get an upper management position instead of getting yelled at by senile customers who look down at you and stop getting your manager to do your fucking job for you
Fucking wagies I swear
>>
Being Canadian has made me racist ironically. Fuck the Chinese.
>>
>>35591407
t. remain buttbabby
>>
>>35591407
It can stop more coming in though.
>>
>>35591569

I worked 1 retail job. At an electronics store. I worked in the computer department as a merchandiser. I chose to work there I love tech and know quite a bit. Working there for a year, I got 4 business cards. 2 were for shitty start ups and the other 2 were starting hourly positions at Dell and Samsung. How? By simply caring about my job and not being a lazy piece of shit that doesn't care because "I'm too good for this!". Oh, and I started at $10/hr and was making $14/hr by the end of the year during the holidays which meant a lot of OT. I had 2 jobs before the retail one, in a different city. One in construction and the other at a temp agency.

austin
>>
File: 1486266230022.gif (759KB, 480x288px) Image search: [Google]
1486266230022.gif
759KB, 480x288px
>>35591752
I'm not here to listen to your fantasy, either admit I'm correct (Pro tip: I am) or just waste your entire life at your retail job and continue to get disrespected by people who deserve even less respect than you
>>
File: 1489726842950.jpg (369KB, 1543x868px) Image search: [Google]
1489726842950.jpg
369KB, 1543x868px
>>35591602

>Be American from Los Angeles
>Visit Vancouver BC to see friend
>It's literally 60% chinese / 30% pajeets / 10% white people everywhere I go

Holy fuck what happened to you Canada? Is all of your country like this?
>>
File: y5agagad.jpg (5KB, 181x220px) Image search: [Google]
y5agagad.jpg
5KB, 181x220px
>>35591821

I left that job 4 years ago. But okay, keep having that shitty attitude that doesn't get you anywhere. Keep saying "but". Keep making excuses. That's why you're stuck. That's why you're miserable.
>>
>>35590517
>>35591010
Working corporate made me hate indians so much. They lack critical thinking and can't do anything outside their small manuals. Even still they fuck up so much you have to go back and fix it after they "fix" it three times.

Outsourcing is literally less efficient and therfore actually more expensive
Also
>please do the needful
>>
Nah. If you would've asked me a year ago I may have answered differently but a change of scenery is a big help. My job a year ago was working in a high end fashion store (think Lacoste, Boss etc) in a super high end mall and I fucking hated my job even though I got payed a lot to basically sit around all day. At that point, the customers I wanted to murder the most were the Chinese who were visiting/touring from China. They barely spoke a lick of English and instead of being respectful they'd do shit like the finger wag beckon, ask for discounts on everything, and of course talk behind our backs about us (I know a bit of Mandarin, it was mostly "stupid Americans haha" type shit). That wouldn't be so bad if they didn't fuck up all the clothing in my store which meant I'd have to fix it, fold it, etc. Didn't really mind most of the other guys, European immigrants were fine since I'm one myself (Greek/French) as well as Hispanics, we usually would talk soccer. Blacks were also mostly fine, usually just guys who ran into money and decided to splurge on high fashion.
Now I work at a GameStop and even though the customers are 10x more annoying I actually like the job and my coworkers, so. Now the customers that annoy me are fucking autistic kids that ask stupid questions or come in wearing minecraft/LOL/Pokemon merch. There's this one kid that constantly comes in who flat irons his hair but doesn't comb it prior so he comes in looking like a fucking clown, and he asks stupid questions like "do you know how long these batteries will last for" or "has that glitch in skyrim been updated yet?". Beyond these guys/Nintendo manchildren the only customers that annoy me are the ones who come in smelling like weed or cigarettes (mostly urban blacks) but half of them aren't bad/entertaining to talk to. After that it's the people who bring us stolen or completely fucked up systems for trade and expect us not to notice.
Working retail made me hate stupid people, mostly.
>>
File: 1485125741998.jpg (35KB, 415x454px) Image search: [Google]
1485125741998.jpg
35KB, 415x454px
>>35591896
>all these implications
OK lets start with the shitty attitude. I've worked retail and construction, without a degree or connections you WILL NOT go anywhere. Believe me when I say this and get it through your thick skull. I can respect your positive outlook on such a grim life but if you seriously believe hard work is getting you anywhere then why are you still at the bottom?
>Keep saying "but". Keep making excuses. That's why you're stuck. That's why you're miserable.
Do you seriously believe that working a shit job will make me happier than spending my life on my own accord? Where did you get this outlook? Are you really this far down the wagie shit hole? I hope one day you realize you have been influenced by propaganda to think that making other people money is the only way to be happy. I hope one day you will break free from your chains and experince your one life the way that will make you happy. I can tell you're not there because you keep deluding yourself into thinking you've gotten anywhere in life.
>>
File: tumblr_nfkv1yy1Tw1u42p4wo1_540.png (278KB, 540x436px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfkv1yy1Tw1u42p4wo1_540.png
278KB, 540x436px
>>35590614
Man I used to see this all the time. No wonder blacks have more diabetes than everyone else.

Red flags when you work retail:
>blacks
>Hispanics with children
>middle-aged white women with "the haircut"
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.