[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post yfw you realise this is almost 100% accurate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: mating_cad_dad-copy1.jpg (1MB, 3333x2500px) Image search: [Google]
mating_cad_dad-copy1.jpg
1MB, 3333x2500px
post yfw you realise this is almost 100% accurate
>>
>implying being hot means you reproduce
If anything ugly people tend to reproduce more, even if hot girls can get fucked easily.
>>
File: truth~01.png (51KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
truth~01.png
51KB, 1000x1000px
I need the proofs of the 80/20 shit

>inb4 that one Tinder study
>>
Right graph is literally the entire civilised world before feminism. If you take away women's rights to claim jobs they aren't qualified to do and make them do the jobs they are most qualified for(being a caretaker), you will just get a perfect society. Marriage and christianity were all about that.
>>
>>35590481
In what way was society perfect before feminism (not arguing for feminism I just don't think society has ever been perfect)
>>
>>35590481

All rich guys aren't attractive. You're telling me even an 1/10 rich guy can't fuck a bunch of 10's and have kids with one or more before "muh feminism"? Haha.
>>
>>35590645
Robots arent rich though
>defending feminism
>>>/srs/
>>
>>35590208
Gtfo man we all have tase .. if you will be represented with a hot chick and a less attractive you will pick the hottest
>>
>>35590720
fuck off roastie whore you aren't welcome here
>>
>>35590672
nah, the other anon is right... pre feminism roasties still cucked robots with local chad and rich men (when not outright raped, in the real sense no the tumblr sense).

The only difference is that with feminism they don't care to hid it, and some even are proud of their whorish ways.

But yeah for all history of humanity women have been roasties, basically.

Also potentially handsome people can turn out ugly from malnourishment and illness, which would explain why attractiveness distribution is a log-normal and not a normal distribution (for you statisticlets, lognormal distributions make it impossible to be heritable).
>>
>>35590469
Is this OC?

Or where is it from?
>>
File: wrongapartment.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
wrongapartment.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>35590208
ill keep posting this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQXiGwC3LO8
men just lie about their sexual activity and make other men feel bad for it. same goes for intelligence or penis length or shit like this. people just like to lie and you believe this shit.
>>
>>35591085
>unironically believing hypergamy doesn't exist
>he is admitting he believes women aren't attracted to the most attractive men

t. bluepilled redditor
>>
>>35591215
hypergamy is not a common thing in our society though. Most people have sex with a few people in their lives and in the end have kids with one or sometimes two people.
>>
>>35591290
>Most people have sex with a few people in their lives and in the end have kids with one or sometimes two people

t. redditor.

this isn't the 20th century anymore. all women now have instant access to the most attractive men. redpill yourself friendo and don't end up cucked.
>>
>>35590208

I'm fine with case I since I'm not into reproducing.
>>
>>35590208
Top 8-10 male reportan, still unbreeded
graph is irrelevan op
>>
I know loads of ugly bastards who are dads.Definitely lower than a 5. This chart is bullshit. A mans worth is based on his stability, success and charisma. Even then, I know loads of scrotums who are dads. My neighbor is a 29 year old perma-neet who acts like he's 14 to his mum and he's a dad.
>>
>>35591422
Yep. You soon find out all the 'nice' girls you knew at school are using Tinder like the rest of them. Almost no exceptions.
>>
File: grill.jpg (123KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
grill.jpg
123KB, 650x450px
>>35590208
yeah, even i gotta agree with OP's diagram.
>>
>>35590208
How's that a bad thing?
>>
File: disgust.jpg (7KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
7KB, 225x224px
>>35590208

>tfw your mum is way, way out of your dads league
>tfw dad left her when I was 4

>dad
>6'
>3/10 looks
>overweight
>not smart

>mum
>6'
>9/10 looks
>skinny/fit
>valedictorian, oxford graduate etc

Really makes you think
>>
>>35592934
>even I
Fuck off acting as if you're above us.
>>
>>35590645
>You're telling me even an 1/10 rich guy can't fuck a bunch of 10's

Money has nothing to do with it. I was a virgin up to age 38, and had plenty of money. The reason I was a virgin was because I was a socially-retarded loner, and just generally not the kind of guy that women want. It made no difference that I was professionally successful and wealthy.
>>
>>35593027
Yeah, I know, it's very tough for me to participate in these kinds of threads. Oh, well, at least I tried.
>>
>le "fascism is good" meme

War is peace; freedom is slavery; ignorance is strength, etc.

No thanks, OP. I have no desire to reproduce, and should my government ever consider mandating arranged marriages or reproductive rights, I won't go down before taking several fascist shitheads with me.
>>
>"Natural selection isn't the problem, feminism is!"

God, you /pol/smokers are fucking stupid. No one wants you polluting the gene pool with your mental illness.
>>
>>35590208
The only reason r9k believes this shit is because women are attracted to wealth and confidence and everyone here is on NEETbux and can't even look a girl in the eyes
>>
>>35593192
Natural selection relies on women making the final choice. Women are the stupidest forms of life to ever walk the earth aside from maybe sparrows. Why would you trust them with the future of the human race?
>>
>>35592781

Marriage is a different beast than dating/hooking up. The type of man a woman marries, and the type of man that sexually excites her are not the same man. When women get to a certain age or time in their life, if they're smart, they will settle down with a beta provider.

When I see a married couple out, I often wonder to myself "could he have pulled his wife if they were both 18 again?". If the answer is no, I pity him.
>>
>>35593252
>Women are the stupidest forms of life to ever walk the earth aside from maybe sparrows. Why would you trust them with the future of the human race?

Keep telling yourself that if it distracts you from your own shortcomings, Anon. Sooner or later, you're going to have to acknowledge the fact that your DNA is too defective to ensure you'll ever reproduce, and that you probably would have been better off aborted.
>>
>>35593049
Oh please dont tell me that
Wealth is my last chance to be normal
You were joking, right?
>>
>>35593568
Why can't he acknowledge both facts at the same time?
>>
>>35591018
>OC, not mine
>/r9k/
>>
>>35590208
>Regulated sexuality
That thing is impossible by default, just because peasant girls werent able to marry knights or nobles it doesnt mean it was regulated. Next thing you're going to say that it's possible to control to whom you'll be attracted.
>>
>>35593081
Maybe try not acting like a rare and admissive species and more like a normal human being?
>>
>>35593192
Are you implying that hypergamy is in any way good for civilization?
>>
>>35590589
>implying Victorian-era Britain wasn't perfect
>>
>>35590208
>implying eugenics is a bad thing
>>
>>35590208
I have argued many times both here and on /pol/ that the cure for this is to artificially increase the number of women in society compared to me (whether through sex-selective abortion or fertilisation methods).

The current surplus of males is an unnatural state for humans to exist in, and has led to this awful distortion of the sexual marketplace.

Women's value is simply too high, male value is too low (not all are urgently needed to keep civilization running) and as a result, there are no consequences for woman's sexual misbehavior. Once the value is brought down, things will change.
>>
>>35590645
> Rich guy
> 1/10

Pick one
>>
>>35593576
Last chance? Have you tried Testosterone replacement therapy?
>>
>>35597124
Honnestly, I believe being wealthy brings you way more power over people than boosting your testosterone level.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.