[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it hard

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (43KB, 626x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 626x750px
>be me
>be middle eastern (Persian)
>only want middle eastern girls (Persian, Arab or paki) or light skinned/white girls.

>only people who like me are black.

What is it about me that only attracts black women I don't even understand. Why can't I get a girl that's my skin colour or lighter? Persian girls go for Persian guys, I'm Persian, but have had no luck.
>>
>>35590079
Black people are disgusting.

originally
>>
>>35590079

>tfw the only chick to ever ask me out was this overweight black chick

Rejected her obv, rather die than stick my penis in someone that is overweight.
>>
I think it is funny when Iranians are so embarrassed of being Iranian that they call themselves "Persians".
Persia doesn't exist anymore and there are no Persians anywhere on the planet.
>>
>>35590114
kek this

t. Roman
>>
>thicc persian girls
They age like absolute shit though. Not to mention are almost as jewy as jewesses.
>>
File: 1475438524622.png (31KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1475438524622.png
31KB, 720x644px
>>35590079
Well at least you're doing better than most of us
>>
>>35590204
Attracting black women is worse than attracting no one at all
>>
>>35590079
inbred mudslim fuck off
>>
>>35590114
Persia is just a name given to us by Greeks and Romans. We've always referred to ourselves as Eraan

South was Elaam, east was Khorosaan. We call our selves Pharsi sometimes, and our language is called Pharsi, I guess that's where Persian comes from.
>>
>>35590258
Doesn't change the fact that you're a sand nigger with iq of an ape.
>>
>>35590218
Gtfo here poltard.
>>
>>35590276
I'm probably smarter than you, does that make you below an ape then? You should be gassed
>>
All the fucking Israeli shills and polcucks that love Jew penis coming and trying to insult me for being Persian. Remember what nebachunazzar did to you Israeli shills, it will happen again.
>>
Pashtuns are basically persian yes?
>>
>>35590345
They're weird, some of them can be, some of them look more Mongolian than they do Persian.

If they speak Dari, and live next to/at the Khorosan region, I'd say they're Persian.
Baluchi's are Persian too.
>>
>>35590079
>be middle eastern (Hittite)

This is how you sound
>>
>>35590487
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_people

G O O G L E
O
O
G
L
E
>>
>>35590079
Same problem with me my guy
>oreginolol
>>
File: 1462143900783.png (386KB, 641x466px) Image search: [Google]
1462143900783.png
386KB, 641x466px
>>35590552
I dont read "wikipedia"
>>
>>35590487
Persians =/= Iranian.

Though half of Iranians = Persian.

It's an ethnic group. Hittites are not an ethnic group. If I said
>middle eastern (Babylonian) then sure.
>>
>>35590579
Ikr man, it's a pain in the ass. I wonder if anyone actually falls for the black girls meme
>>
>>35590487
this
why don't they just fucking call themselves Iranians
Your theocratic shithole country hasn't been called Persia since the 30s
>>
>>35590580
https://web.archive.org/web/20120203093100/https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ir.html

Go to section under people and society and read what it says.
>>
>be me
>be scot irish
>only want literally any other kind of facial hair
>only have something akin to pubic hair sprouting from my face all the time
wish I had the same gene pool as you op, I'll never even be able to visit Iran to see all those amazing beards/ladies in even more amazing clothes (ignoring the plain burkas) despite it having chunks of land similar to my own home in appalachia
>>
>>35590647
Don't sweat it anon, you'll find someone who likes you for that kind of beard.

Good luck pal
>>
>>35590693
I don't want to like someone who has guttershit taste
>>
>>35590620
>>35590644

>Just read it.
Jesus Christ, how do people not know this shit, you have access to the Internet in 2017 and can't find this shit out?
>>
>>35590716
I'm not reading your gay confirmation biased "evidence". You smelly iranian
>>
>>35590715
I guess you and me are both in the same boat kinda. Have you tried using dating sites like Okcupid?
Could just filter the people, problem is I find it slower than tinder.
>>
>>35590734
>Burger refuses to read evidence from the CIA fact book.

I swear to god you people deserve to be nuked.
>>
>>35590774
I'm not a burger, nice try though iranian fag
>>
>>35590079
What about Indian girls ?
I head Indian girls like persian men
The light skin Indian girls are quite cute desu
>>
>>35591077
i wouldn't mind dating an indian girl desu, just havent seen many i guess. i wouldnt mind a turk girl either.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.