[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You just have to be confident, femanon!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: z0IM6kn.jpg (120KB, 743x720px) Image search: [Google]
z0IM6kn.jpg
120KB, 743x720px
You just have to be confident, femanon!
>>
you're skin is shit tier, ciara
>>
>>35590022
Thanks op, you just solved all of my social problems. I don't know why I never thought of that! I'm going to go get a life and stop posting on the internet BYE
>>
i see there's an eliza trend going around the last couple hours
>>
>>35590022
Can we just forget about this Irish nigger lover
>>
>>35590022
>tfw she got BLACKED
>/r9k/ still loves her
We truly are betas
>>
>>35590045
>you're skin
Just like your English, kek
>>
>>35590045
Her skin is really good actually. She has the same exact skin as me, I even have the chin acne (which I'm currently getting rid of)
>>
Idk dude, she's cute but NOT THAT cute
Like if you want to make me feel like shit there's more beautiful girls out there
>>
>>35590849
She has naturual beauty, I like that she doesn't normally wear makeup and stuff, I wish more girls did that.
>>
File: QV2tdJ6.jpg (140KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
QV2tdJ6.jpg
140KB, 1080x720px
>>35590849

>not THAT cute

Please! She's the cutest girl on this site.
>>
>>35591148
Even if I didnt know who she was, the chin pox ruins her face
>>
>>35591203
I like her better because of it, it makes her look even more like me and it makes her look more natural.
>>
>>35591284
Just because she looks like you doesnt make her cute
>>
>>35591120
She's definitely wearing some foundation at least.

>>35591148
That's not saying much.
>>
>>35591315
But it does make her cute

>>35591316
Even if she is she still looks really pretty without makeup
>>
>>35591334
Yeah, she is, no doubt. But I'm just saying she's not "conventionally" beautiful
>>
>>35591334
No, her face makes her look cute, the acne takes away from that
>>
>>35591148

is this another one of those traps ive been hearing so much about?
>>
File: IMG_1934.jpg (163KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1934.jpg
163KB, 720x1280px
no femanon should be confident unless they look like >>>pic related
>>
>>35591832
She is a girl, but she is an underage drug addicted, anorexic, roastie who 'acts' like a robot to get orbiters to pay for her shit
>>
>>35591984

I wish i was a fem, id be loaded
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.