[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my robot boyfriend can't take care of himself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: giphy-13.gif (2MB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-13.gif
2MB, 400x267px
> He was a robot at least 8 months ago, a euphoric 26KV who was shaking every time he spoke to me
> As such mummy takes care of him, from his clothes, to his phone bill
> I'm trying to overlook it, but I can't, not after he got berated by some officer two days ago who pulled him over and he had to confess he didn't know what info the officer wanted because he's 26 and lets his mom take care of literally everything
> the officer called him "one of those adult baby men" and laughed in his face
Look, I care about him, so breaking up isn't what I want, the only thing I was is an idea of how to approach this and make him see that he needs to learn how to take of himself for his own sake. NEETs and former NEETs how would you want someone to give you this message?
>>
>>35590016
You can not teach him to be a man. That was his dad's job. You're dating a man child. Either break out with him and leave him some time to grow up accept them for his flaws
>>
>>35590041
it shouldn't be about being a man, I just want him to do what adults do, go grocery shopping, write a check, know how to clean something until it's spotless. It's annoying how he's a smug atheist who thinks other believers are retarded but the only thing he can do is piss himself when talking to authority figures.
>>
>>35590016
I'll help you, anon. I was like this and thanks to a kind girl, who sadly passed away, I was "beaten" into shape.

First, you need to help him cut his dependency. To do that at this age, he needs to believe that what he can do, which others are now doing for him, he can do it better. Start with dishes and clothes. Make him think only he can wash the dishes he uses as clean as they should be. Make him think only he can use the washing machine and detergent + additives in the way that will make the clothes the cleanest. Same principle applies from then on.

One rookie mistake is to believe that separating the manchild from their caretakers is the key, but that is wrong. You need to convince the child, that their man can achieve things others can't for him, and that he shouldn't be scared to try and fail, because you'll be there for him and support him when he's down.
>>
>>35590016
>asking /r9k/ for dating advice
>>
>>35590117
>Not understanding empathy.
This is exactly what outsiders should do; come here to understand people that are wired differently, instead of giving up on us.
>>
>>35590149
I'm not saying empathy is bad, I'm saying OP isn't going to find good advice, because nobody on this board is a normie
>>
>>35590016
Tell him how you feel, and tell him you will help him change his ways. Ask him if he truly likes having no independence in life
>>
>>35590102
>>35590016
this sounds fake as hell
bait
saged
>>
>>35590233
>t. triggered cause you somehow relate to this
why would you sage something for being fake bait when every thing on this board is just that
>>
>>35590109
this implies that he actually gives a fuck if his thing is done the best or if he just thinks its fine the way you do it and says, "eh, gud enuf"
>>
>>35590301
>fake bait when every thing on this board is just that
>normies implying implications
fuck off
>>
>>35590301
>triggered cause you somehow relate to this
>"somehow"
>on r9k
its like you dont even try to dont look like a newfag
>>
File: 1_1.png (9KB, 800x701px) Image search: [Google]
1_1.png
9KB, 800x701px
>>35590016
>26KV who was shaking every time he spoke to me
>mummy takes care of him
Wait wait wait... hold up.
How did you even get into a relationship with a guy like this? I always thought it was impossible for men like this to hook up with women.
>>
>>35590592
oh wait I forgot the possibility that you're gay.
>>
>>35590189
Normies always give the best advice.

> just be yourself
> just be funny
> just ask her out
> just smile at her

Just cuck my shit up
>>
>>35590592

This

Oreganololi
>>
>>35590016
Which one of you is the girl(male) of the relationship?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.