[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just took 200mg of Diphenhydramine (8 25mg pills). Will I be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1451021444491.jpg (91KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451021444491.jpg
91KB, 720x720px
I just took 200mg of Diphenhydramine (8 25mg pills). Will I be ok? I took 3 a couple weeks ago for actual sickness and no intentions for recreation but didn't feel much. I don't really know much about this when I got it from the dollar store. I probably should have researched this and the dosage because I just read a story of someone taking a similar dosage for his size and fucking his shit up. I'm 155lbs btw.
>>
>>35589522
I remember I had to take 20 pills to trip when I was like 17. You'll be fine.
>>
>>35589552
I did DXM a couple days ago and wanted to mix things up while waiting for my assumed tolerance to go down a bit. And I guess for anything that needs recovery. Plus I got nothing better to do today aside from finishing my half bottle of wine and I guess gaming and watching downloaded shit.
>>
>>35589575
DXM is dextromrthorphan, the cough syrup drug. Diphenhydramine is Benadryl, the allergy drug

8 pills isn't going to do much outside of make you drowsy and maybe a little dizzy. You'll have to take like 20+ to start tripping
>>
200mg is a nice low dose but I don't tolerate it well, fucking restless legs and can't piss. I prefer it with dxm or dxm alone. 200mg each or 1:2 dph dxm, staying on the lower side of things. If I go higher with dxm I still take 100mg dph just to help with nausea.

There was a while when I used dxm 3 or 4 times a week. Great stuff, but it started messing with my life. I haven't done it in a few months. I've gotten out of the scene but mxe in the pooper was another favorite. I'm sure there are new rcs out now. Maybe a good ket or pcp analog?

I want to try another trip now. Maybe next weekend.
>>
>>35589522
>LD50 (Lethal Dose*) 500 mg/kg in rats
You are okay
>>
>>35589522
I think you're too stupid to take drugs. You can take all the drugs you want but atleast research them beforehand.
>>
File: 1460145683692.png (497KB, 603x890px) Image search: [Google]
1460145683692.png
497KB, 603x890px
>>35589522
prepare to die anon
>>
>it's another shill DPH to the robots to fuck up their already fragile mental state thread
>>
File: zihOu7g.jpg (47KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
zihOu7g.jpg
47KB, 722x349px
>>35590377

It just makes the world fuzzy like a dream. The nightmare hellscape shit is just a meme.
>>
>>35590507
>It just makes the world fuzzy like a dream.
nice try, i've had my fun with dph when i was 16. getting thrown into a state of delirium with extreme dry mouth is hardly "like a dream"
maybe it's a dream because you're doing babbi doses. try taking enough to the point where you have internal hallucinations and talk to shadow people.
>>
>>35589522
You will be fine. I take that much when I want to sleep through the night
>>
>>35589522
SPIDERS
SPIDERS EVERYWHERE

be prepared to freak out. You'll be seeing things that are around us all the time. Be thankful our minds don't usually allow us to see beyond the veil.
>>
>>35590999
shut the fuck up anon. this can only be said about DMT or other psychedelics, not poison benadryl
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.