[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't ANYTHING ever go correctly?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: pepe (83).jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (83).jpg
36KB, 657x527px
> be me
> 19
> mummy is off on holiday
> her retarded dog is staying with me in the house
> its just the two of us
> decide to buy a tenga egg since i will be the only one at home to receive the package
> no questions will be asked
> order it
> 3 days later
> sleeping well into the afternoon after a late-night anime session
> woken up when i hear the retarded dog barking
> realize it must be the mail-man delivering the tenga egg
> still half-asleep
> run down the stairs wearing a pair of boxers and a t-shirt
> pick up the retarded dog
> open the door
> dog jumps out of my arms and at the mail-man
> mail-man drops my sex toy on the floor and runs away screaming "that can piss off"
> dog proceeds to rip apart the parcel
> i scream "sorry" to the mail-man
> he tells me to fuck off
> scream at the dog to get back inside
> pick up whats left of the tenga egg
> go back into my room sour as shit
> its unusable now, need to buy a new one but it wont get here until mummy comes back
> tfw

I don't think it's realistically plausible for that exchange to have gone any worse than it did. I'm so miserable right now.
>>
WHY did you PICK UP THE RETARDDED DOG?
>>
>>35589339
If I just opened the door then it would jump at the mail-man anyway. I thought that if I picked it up I could receive the parcel in my other free hand.
>>
File: 1489750037210.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1489750037210.png
46KB, 619x453px
> tfw nobody responds to my thread
>>
>>35589304
here's what you should have done you autist
>wait 5 extra seconds for the mailman to leave instead of getting uncontrollably excited for a fuck egg.
>block dogs path *unsheathe katana*
>open the door
>get on the floor
>everybody walk the d-
>get your package and go
>>
>>35589304

Should've just told the mail man give me a second, locked the dog in the toilet and then took your package.
>>
>>35590139
>>35590181

I was half-asleep and wasn't thinking clearly. Also there is nowhere to leave the package so he would just take it and leave it at the post office, where mummy would pick it up. I could NOT let that happen.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.