[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got my testosterone levels checked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: beta facebook guy.jpg (82KB, 634x722px) Image search: [Google]
beta facebook guy.jpg
82KB, 634x722px
Doctor says I'm low T and wants to put me on steroids to get my levels to normal. He says that symptoms of low T include anxiety, ED, depression, low energy, weight gain and timidity.

Have you ever gotten your test levels checked?
>>
>>35588605
Do you think I should get them checked?
>>
No but I should cause I feel like a huge faggot
>>
>>35588605
>that pic

Even if you're a billionaire women cuck you will tall chads.... how can we compete
>>
>>35588632
>she's talking to another guy
>he's so cucked
>>
>>35588605
Don't take test your balls will eventually shrink and you'll produce no sperm. Unless you're already castration level or something.
>>
>>35588605
What are ur levels? Mine were 271 or something
>>
>>35588664
Your balls are what produce testosterone
>>
>>35588605
How do you go about getting tested?
Do you just go to the family practitioner?
>>
>>35588605

Unless steroids can magically make me get taller I don't care.
>>
>>35589197
They can make you taller AND smarter.
>>
>low energy
SAD!
AYY
>>
>>35589214

Bullshit, if the growth plates are closed, games over. I'm 23, I'm fucking finished.
>>
>>35588605
Have fun going bald
>>
>>35588605
>facebook creator
>billionaire
>ugly as hell wife
Why
>>
>>35589313
Not everyone is a beta cuck chasing super models as if they're life
>>
>>35588605
So what did the doctor told you to do to increase T?
>>
>>35589272
>>35588605
>tfw have most of these symptoms and also balding
JUST
>>
>>35588632
no lol
Zuckerberg picked a modestly ugly southeast asian who believes she is lucky to have him

she is never leaving him and his easy money
now, if he married a white supermodel, yeah, she'd leaver him after 2 years and take a big alimony
>>
>>35589313
see
>>35589351
if you marry down she'll never leave you
if you marry up she'll leave you
>>
>>35589351
What is premarital agreement?

He is with that ugly bitch and not with a model because hes a stupid jew
>>
>>35588605
Ask to be put on clomid and/or nolvadex first. T replacement can make your balls shut down and make you permanently infertile. It's best to use drugs that naturally increase endogenous T production.
>>
>>35589361
See
>>35589370

There are ways to aboid the woman keeping half your goods, cmon guys pls. You already know this
>>
>>35589370
>>35589383
Premarital agreements can still be throwout by courts if a woman argues that she was forced into signing the prenup
>>
>>35589394
But how do you prove that?
>>
>>35588661
It's the little things, look how he doesn't even turn his head to look at her, just rolls his eyes down like inspecting a flower, completely dominating. she wants to touch his arm, but the dirty KEK jew with the invisible gold hook and chain has to be respected. She's nothing to him, just a hole to get off in, and her deepest animal need is to be fucked by the biggest most virile male. Notice the tension of his right hand, he could smite the little man next to him and take his woman, but the money holds him back, he likes his wristwatch and designer clothes, he needs the approval of the Jew. The situation is clear, the whore of babylon is ripe in the field, but beyond that all the people in OP's picture are likely greedy selfish bastards, which they wouldn't be if they weren't such great cucks. Now that I've ranted about it, even Chad makes me feel pity, he looks fat and stressed, like a washed monkey, at least the Jew isn't a walking clown.
>>
>>35589423
the woman just cries and then gets whatever she wants
>>
>>35589370
>What is premarital agreement?

A useless piece of paper that will be thrown out the instant it comes before 95% of judges.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.