[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the god of abrahamic scriptures says everything was written

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_2725.jpg (707KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2725.jpg
707KB, 1280x960px
>the god of abrahamic scriptures says everything was written before creation and his word is law
>we still somehow have libertarian free-will and are sent either to hellfire or heaven depending on what we do during the course of our lives
>>
>>35588051
>splitting hairs in a story made to give people hope 2000 years ago
you can do better than that OP
>>
>>35588051
Holy fuck, I have this exact same problem with religion.
>>
File: 1484670023679.jpg (74KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1484670023679.jpg
74KB, 600x450px
>taking a retarded jew religion seriously
>>
>god created some humans just because he needed shitbags to shit up the world and fill up space in hell
thanks god
>>
Man was pure and obedient before he ate from the tree of knowledge. Read about the fall of man you fucking peasant.
>>
>>35588051
Whats so hard to understand?
Origi
>>
File: 1476027186932.jpg (73KB, 875x387px) Image search: [Google]
1476027186932.jpg
73KB, 875x387px
>>35588088
We're not falling for your tricks, Schlomo
>>
>>35588088
>god is all knowing
>he knows whats gonna happen
>still sends you to an eternity of hellfire >that he made

God is a dick
>>
>believing the word of some random goat fucking sandniggers

lol
>>
>>35588051
>>we still somehow have libertarian free-will and are sent either to hellfire or heaven depending on what we do during the course of our lives
You don't. That was a half-truth designed to make people feel like they're in control of their destinies. It's all a matter of circumstance. Under the right conditions you will decide to choose a faith you believe is truth. If you're skeptical, look at the Native Americans before Europeans arrived. They never had a choice. Their souls were predetermined to eternal death. Or purgatory, if you're a Catholic, but it's best to assume the worst. If you'd like, pray for the eventual forgiveness of all of mankind as it is the greatest victim of circumstance.
>>
>>35588148
No shit he is but he offers eternal salvation of the soul. If this was not something he offered through the sacrifice of Christ. Everyone would be better off worshiping Satan instead because that would make God the greater evil. The reason to have religion is to save your soul. This is the case for all religions. A religion that does not offer this option is no religion at all.
>>
>>35588185
You just suck as it stands
>>
>god is perfect
>but somehow his creation and the events that followed is imperfect
>>
Lads it's not real don't worry about it
>>
File: white american family.jpg (189KB, 630x800px) Image search: [Google]
white american family.jpg
189KB, 630x800px
How old were you when you grew out of teenage atheism? For me when I got a gf and lost my virginity at 20.
>>
>god is perfect
>creates humans
>>
>>35588203
You are full of shit, go away with your Mediterranean old world quasi mystical propaganda, i dont want to subjugate my worthless mudane piece of nothing life to a jewish demon war god who demands my obedience or be roasted in some pit. Life is confusing enough without the likes of you spreading this virulent information of events that may or may not have occurred at some point in time. You are not helping my existence become anymore positive. Better yet just fuck off!
>>
>>35588249
>grew out of atheism
>and into fairy tales
>>
>>35588249
I hope you were married when you "lost" your virginity or expect the flames of hell
>>
File: white americans.png (913KB, 788x1000px) Image search: [Google]
white americans.png
913KB, 788x1000px
>>35588329
>grew out of atheism and you CANT MAKE ME DAD
>grew into law and order, social responsibility and mutual respect

The fairy tales are just there to motivate the behavior necessary to a successful society. Smart people don't need them but religion is necessary for the masses, an atheist society will fail.
>>
>>35588356
There's probably a lot of truth to this.
>>
File: BZ5jJSo.jpg (96KB, 1024x516px) Image search: [Google]
BZ5jJSo.jpg
96KB, 1024x516px
>>35588249
>>35588356
>posting these old timey photos when whites are historically the biggest hypocrites and genocidal sinful garbage
>>
>>35588356
Just because you were a retard as a teenager don't assume everyone else was
>>
>>35588263
>spins fedora around, tipping it constantly
If the decisions of other people bother you so much, then you're doing some sort of projection. You should realize this so you can figure out what the problem is and fix it. Not even trying to endorse religion here.
>>
File: reddit communists.png (903KB, 800x514px) Image search: [Google]
reddit communists.png
903KB, 800x514px
>>35588378
>atheist is also an anti-white SJW

What a coincidence.. almost like they're connected.
>>
>>35588392
Fuck off retard sexual liberaition is where it's at, it's inevitable, sex for free for everyone who can get it, this is the future it's a apth which cn't go back you know it with genetical engineering babies will be born artificially in capsuls and NO MORE stupid ass families

>lol muh family
>muh tradition

Fuck off with that bullshit free sex, polygamy+olyandri for everyone, yes!
>>
God is real, idiot.
>>
>>35588356
I have no qualms with religion and the function it serves in society. What I have a qualm with is your implication that "growing up" and "faith" are ubiquitous.
So, did you "grow out of atheism", or just realize the the importance of religious institutions in society?
>>
>>35588440
"God is dead"

Nietzsche

"If God is realy he's wither unable or unwilling to prevent evil"

Epicurus
>>
>>35588435
I can't tell if this is a false flag post or an obnoxious troll.
>>
>>35588442
I think you understand. There are too many shit arguments out there that only serve to make the "proselytizer" feel better about their life choices than a genuine interest in trying to help their fellow man through empathy and reason.
>>35588467
>second quote
A little bit of both. >>35588203 gets it though.
>>
>>35588479
Are you retarded?

I'm sick with this pol traditional family bullshit

Genetic engineering will make capsule babies INEVITBALE in the future, family will die, that's a fact you retard without foresight.

So, I say, stop with these retarded fucking "values" like Religion or family because the future is free sexuality for everyone, want it or not.
>>
>>35588493
You're coming off as a crazy asshole who has no real argument instead of someone who feels they know where the wind is blowing and that there are wrongs you see in this world. What you're trying to get at could also be argued for Communism.
>>
>>35588505
It's not so much as wrongs, it's that it will happen, there's no other way, with technological progress family will disappear, it is obvious.
>>
>>35588493
>are you retarded
At this point I'm not sure; so you're being serious? Aggressively pushing the point and insulting anyone who questions your sincerity isn't a great way to win an argument.
>>
>>35588051
Very fine snek you have there, do not step on it!
>>
File: IMG_2741.jpg (156KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2741.jpg
156KB, 600x800px
>>35588551
I raised this here snek to adulthood. It thinks I'm it's mommy snek.
>>
>>35588593
I wish I had a snek. Here sneks are banned to own, which is sad, because sneks are cute!
>>
>>35588356
So you choose your ideology based on what's good for society.

Disregarding reality and substituting your own is dumb.
>>
>>35588051
Indeed, Lucifer is much more moral than Jehova. That's just common sense.
>>
>>35588701
>the very thing that causes suffering in the world and enjoys it is more moral than the thing that gives an out option
Sure.
>>
>>35588610

are you a kiwi
>>
>>35588729
No, Norwegian.
>>
File: korwin.jpg (80KB, 670x505px) Image search: [Google]
korwin.jpg
80KB, 670x505px
>>35588657
There is no reality when it comes to morality. It's subjective and enforced through social norms and religion based on traits necessary for a society to succeed. Different societies develop different morals and we compete for domination.
>>
This is why Islam is better, god chose us after the Christians and gave us the Quran with explains this story perfectly.

Satan was gods general tasked with killing all life on other worlds.

He cleared earth of many animals, and of a previous race of unknown people who were smarter than us. But challenged God himself. So God showed them his power. He's the all knowing and the wise, the most gracious and the most merciful.

God made Adam, (not the first human) but he made him to be a smarter human that would spread gods message among earth.

He told Satan "Bow down to Adam, I command you"

Satan refused he said "I am made from Fire, and he is made from Clay, the fire shall never bow to the interior clay".

So god banished Satan, because he didn't follow gods orders, satan lives on top of a world where there is only ocean now.

Adam was placed on earth, and began to breed with his wife eve. And the rest is history.

(Until the people of AAD, and Thamud)
A race of physically larger, stronger and smarter humans than us. Also challenged God. So God killed them with winds, smashing them together until they were pulp. Moral of the story.

Do not fuck with God.

He's so much stronger and more powerful than us, don't even think of challenging him, just pray and hope he likes you.
>>
>>35588720
>the thing that created the suffering itself in the first place is more moral than the one who just uses the system in place
Wew lad
>>
>>35588815
Satan was the one who corrupted the world and enjoys the suffering. It wants all of mankind to suffer for eternity for some reason. The other option is salvation from this corruption. But whatever, feel free to believe whatever you'd like.
>>
>>35588852
Nobody created shit out of their own volition in a world controlled by a monotheistic God. Ffs, the mental gymnastics religioncucks go through
>>
File: God_Hand_Manga.jpg (108KB, 728x525px) Image search: [Google]
God_Hand_Manga.jpg
108KB, 728x525px
In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?

Is it like the Hand of God, hovering above?

It is true, then, that man has no control - even over his own will
>>
>>35588852

>feel free to believe whatever you'd like

You can't actually do that. Belief is not a matter of choice.

I can't choose to believe 1+1=3.
>>
>>35588910
Well you can if you really try. But I get what you are saying - you can't choose what seems "real" to you. But you can fool yourself if you try long enough - fake it till you make it, kinda deal
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.