[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever get things yelled out from cars at you? I just did from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (71KB, 1252x936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 1252x936px
Ever get things yelled out from cars at you?

I just did from some Chad in a van. I had headphones in, just walking down the street.
Wonder if it's what I was wearing or if they can just see a beta from a mile off.

Not the first time it's happened to me.
Does anyone else get this?
>>
as a woman, almost every day.
>>
>>35587133
dude this happened to me over a year ago and i'm still SEETHING

>walking on sidewalk
>red light at intersection
>jeep full of chads and stacies pulls up slightly ahead of me
>as i walk past one of the stacies shouts at me that i dropped five bucks
>know that i don't have any cash on me so ignore and keep walking
>she keeps yelling about the five bucks
>check my pockets and look around thinking maybe i missed something
>they laugh

i fantasize about smashing their headlights and taillights with a hammer. always carry a hammer.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 250x187px
>>35587194
What do they yell at you femanon?
>>
>>35587346
Probably best you didn't smash their tail lights and then get done for willful damage Senpai. I know the seething feeling though.
>>
>>35587387
"nice wig faggot" is what I hear almost everytime I go out
>>
>>35587426
Do you have a wig?
>>
>>35587194
This tbqfh
>get screamed at
>called loser
>called loser yet again and they drove away when I approached the car and laughed
>threw eggs at my sister and I
>yelled "you smell like shit"
>yelled "hey fatass"
>yelled lewd things about my pants
>yelled "hey shorty"
>yelled "jump" while I was crossing a bridge

And I live in a small canadian town. They're supposed to be hospitable and polite.
>>
>>35587443
yeah the patriarchymy mom forced me to shave my head so now that I'm living on my own I'm trying to grow it back out
but for the time being I'm wearing a wig
>>
File: 1440113403567.png (311KB, 586x700px) Image search: [Google]
1440113403567.png
311KB, 586x700px
>>35587426
:D kek
>>
File: 1463714658311.jpg (13KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1463714658311.jpg
13KB, 300x250px
I had someone yell out 'nice knees' at me when I was walking down the street, so I haven't worn shorts in public since
>>
>>35587468
nice wig faggot
>>
File: IMG_2187.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2187.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>I have a trump sign taped to the back window

I had some chads fly up at me in a lifted pickup truck, pass me aggressively but then hit the brakes and thumbs me up and cheer while holding up a Trump bumper magnet. I had to turn off the road soon but they were shouting, cheering and pumping their fists out the window. Feels good man
>>
>>35587546
wow, you are so woke for having a trump sticker.
>>
>>35587133
Yeah I'm a 22 yo Virgin and they just keep yelling VIRGIN from their cars he the fuck do they know ?
>>
>>35587701
Because they can tell by your virgin walk.
>>
>>35587133
Happened to me like 2 months ago. I had my earbuds in so I have no idea what they yelled but I take comfort in the fact that only a complete retard would poke his head out of the window of a moving car and yell at complete strangers.
>>
>>35587728
How do I avoid that Virgin style walk
>>
>>35587701
They can tell by the way you use your walk, you're a virgin, man, with a small cock
>>
File: 1478817839570.jpg (36KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1478817839570.jpg
36KB, 500x281px
Separate incidents
>get a water bottle thrown at me
>get called a faggot
>get called a faggot then they pull over and attempt to mug me
Makes you want to smile at the wrecks on the highway.
>>
>>35587767
How do I use a walk ?
>>
>>35587133
I had a lot of terrible experiences

>be 14 or 15, don't remember exactly
>running with my older sister at the park
>two girls stop me and ask me my number
>I stop, look at them and tell them I don't remember, then I leave and keep running
>they also stop my sister who was far behind me because she's slow af
>they tell her they think I'm cute and the dark haired one wanted to date me

I fucking hate normies with their retarded "jokes"
>>
>>35587742
Don't stare at yoru feet, keep your head held high, walk like you are a fierce warrior
>>
>>35587794
he's riffing on the BEE GEES song stayin alive
>>
File: tired and pissed.jpg (33KB, 541x541px) Image search: [Google]
tired and pissed.jpg
33KB, 541x541px
>be having a comfy night walk last summer
>sometimes a bunch of guys in a car yell at nearby pedestrians, including me, just to give them an unexpected jumpscare
>sometimes a group of stacies shriek with glee at nearby pedestrians as they zoom by on their joyride
>this happens from time to time, not often, but not it's not uncommon
>recently a bunch of assholes have been slowly driving around blasting music and revving their car as loudly as possible
>this recently happened in the daytime too
why is this allowed? who lets them do this?
>>
>>35587387
all sorts of things, low on the scale a guy tried to yell "hello" at me but his voice broke half way and he ended up speeding off, another time i was a bus stop at 1pm in the afternoon and some guy was yelling out a taxi saying he wanted to "lick me inside out" and other things pertaining the doc martens i was wearing. most of the time i just take it as a guy trying to build confidence but other times it can be scary
>>
>>35587742
You just have to bee yourself anon.
>>
>>35587133

Never and I have never witnessed it happening to someone else either. The worst thing about drivers around here are retarded ricers who redline their engine in first gear and think that warning lights are a free ticket to park on the fucking road.
>>
>>35587133
I was running to catch my bus for a good couple kilometres and a bunch of chicks followed me in their car yelling 'run Forrest run', kind of flattering desu
>>
>>35587885
>my face when I hear Staceys laughing

Female laughter is the most terrifying thing in existence, (especially if said females are cute)
>>
Had people yell shit at me when I'm on my bike but I could never understand them as I usually have music playing in earphones
>>
Let me lay down some GROUND rules, brobots.

1: ALWAYS walk with great posture - We can tell your a beta bitch from a mile away when youre slumped over like a dumbass

2: GET A CAR!!! - No one wants to see your fat ass walking. your ugly and it ruins my day to see you outside

3: WEAR CLOTHES THAT FIT YOU - Like, just get some decent clothes. if you present yourself as a walking turd, expect to be called out for it

4: IF YOU ARE DOING GREAT, YELL BACK - Dont let anyone fucking walk over you, even if they're driving by. be yourself and defend your own dignity

Follow these tips, bros, and you'll make it
>>
File: hnazpl-i.jpg (44KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
hnazpl-i.jpg
44KB, 650x650px
>>35587133
I used to live and work in a city, and some guy used to yell at me on my walk to work.
He was in one of the buildings, but I never got a look at him.
Sort of the same idea.
He made fun of my winter hat.
>picrelated what hat looked like
>>
>walking home from highschool
>three guys in a car drive near me me
>one guy in the back seat yells something in another language...
>they drive off, head still peaking out
>the only.time a chad has ever talked to me
>>
>>35588228
>there are now rules for just being outside
>>
>>35588228
I'm with you with walking with psoture and wering decent clothes, the rest is bullshit, kys.
>>
>>35588234
That's a cute hat, anon
>>
>>35587133
like a year ago when I'd leave the house, I was walking to subway in pjs. got two subs and on my way back some girl yelled something I jumped and they laughed. I was spooked
>>
File: 1421030859594.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1421030859594.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>>35588433
>subway feels
one time i walked to a subway with some money i saved up to buy a sub and i didn't have enough but they already made it and the cashier guy kinda stared at me and everyone in the store was quiet and i almost cried
he let me keep it though so that's neat i guess
>>
>>35588360
thank you.
I like how plain it is
>>
>>35588228
Thanks brobot.

Aboriginal.
>>
>be a few years ago, walking home with a shitload of groceries
>two faggots driving by
>guy rolls down his window
>"YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING FAGGOT"
>I yell back "FUCK YOU"
>think of great comebacks only way later like "that's not what your mom said" or "you look like a fucking fatass"

c'est la vie
>>
Here's another one.

>be working at carl's jr. several years ago (aka as Hardee's or Hungry Jacks for you sick cunts)
>it's "famous friday"
>manager asks if anyone wants to go outside and wear the famous star costume
>no one wants to do it
>I say fuck why not get to be outside and not do any real work
>it's pretty embarrassing, very lame
>just me standing on the curb in a fucking giant star costume
>guy driving by yells "YEAH I BET THAT JOB PAYS REAL WELL"
>>
File: RageFace.png (19KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
RageFace.png
19KB, 300x309px
>>35587346

>i fantasize about smashing their headlights and taillights with a hammer. always carry a hammer.

Similar things have happened to me and i fantasize about smashing their skulls in with a hammer.

Every time i remember things like this i feel this nauseous, dizzy feeling inside me, i cant believe how fucking angry this stuff makes me.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.