[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Those" dreams

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I just dreamt of having a girlfriend and watching the starry sky while hugging each other under a blanket and trying to spot shooting stars to make a wish together.
We would get excited anytime we would see something moving only to find out it was just yet another plane and laugh.

Do you have any these dreams about having someone to share?
>>
>>35586816
I had a really vivid dream a while back, must be a couple months now. I don't remember my dreams often so when I can I write 'em down.

in line at some waterpark, not sure where or with who
>there's a cute mexican girl, about my age, who goes down the slide with me
>keeps yammering about some nail polish that trails glitter down the slide or some shit.
>we get to the end of it
>there's a massive underwater ball pit we have to swim under
>I'm getting adventurous
>we get to the other end
>pull her in
>feel the side of her breast pressed against me
>I lean in for a kiss
>she pulls back, but then says something about how she really wants this and kisses me
>scene changes
>I'm riding through a local city on a bike, I'm panicked for some reason
>drive into an Abercrombie And Fitch store
>sales lady asks if she can help
>wake up
>>
>Do you have any these dreams about having someone to share?
I have dreams about my teeth decaying and falling out, or the tissue under my thumbs rotting out leaving it hollow.
>>
More and more often I lucid dream of my personal heaven, feeling completely accepted and content and loved

Then I wake up and want to die
>>
>>35586816
I rarely dream, but the last few have been about my oneitis.
in all of them something always drives us a part.
>>
>>35586898
>I have dreams about my teeth decaying and falling out
Have had those plenty of times, mostly because my teeth are crap irl
>>
>>35586876
No matter how ridiculous it sounds, I always find it a bit unnerving when dreams end with something as abrupt as that.
>>
>>35587284
Yeah, usually if a dream ends like that I'll wake up really cold and have a weird taste in my mouth. I'll also feel really short on breath.
>>
Typically something with some kind of unspecified despair and dread.
Like I have to escape something or I have to find something.
>>
>>35586816
I dream about my oneitis (still refuse to call this person "my ex", lol) every night. Sometimes we just chat via Skype, sometimes we hold hands and cuddle. Sometimes we keep the distance just like IRL. I'm afraid that even my subconsciousness admits that everything is over, but I can't.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.