[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you all hate love?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 13

is it because you never receive any?
>>
Robots are probably the ones that are most open about a desire for love and intimacy. It's the more normie types that make everything a game of whoever cares least takes all, and generally "hating love." Being lonely and isolated is a different bag.
>>
>>35586651
Love is bullshit. All people do is get together and fuck now then marry the guy who has more money.
>>
>>35586651
is a spook f a m
>>
File: 9_2.jpg (46KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
9_2.jpg
46KB, 600x451px
>>35586891
Love is real but two-sided one is rare, usually it is one person loving the other and the other lusting back or using the person in love
>>
>>35586651
I hate sex, I hate hoe everyone is obsessed with it, I don't hate love at all, quite contrary.
>>
>>35586844
I'm not so sure because normies tend to be very big on broadcasting how much they are in love and how much they both do stuff for each other as well as show it. The ones that tend to dislike it are either single or have that cold you get from dating/being married to long.
>>
>>35586965
it's that loaded gun, almost a paradox because if you truly love anybody it demands you expect nothing in return, so the odds of two people loving each other that level and neither exploiting it is, as you put it, rare.
>>
>>35586651
>Why do you all hate love?
how can I hate something I have never experienced?
>is it because you never receive any?
from who?
>>
>>35587002
boom, original headshot
>>
>>35586975

Only a small subset do that, and its when they're done with the lol gotta keep things casual thing (Late 20's). Also much easier to type shit about how great a couple you are than it is to actually be one.
>>
>>35586651
People always hated me. Im Not ugly or someting but i have, and already had when i was a child huge massive eyebrows and for children thats enaugh to kick you out. In middle school it was this +liking science and my parents divorce .kids are cruel creatures. Nobody wanted to hang out with me. They didnt even know me but whatever. Eventually i went to another school and there , where nobody knew me i pretended to be someone completely different. Whenever i engaged in social situations i made sure to make witty jokes about myself and my eyebrows and guess what? They liked me. But the damage was done. I already hated every single human on this fucking planet. I had no interest in them. I had no interest in finding friends or a gf. I completely gave up at the age of 18. I knew i am a lost cause. Now im 22 and I get along with it. Sometimes the depressions are crippeling me but i get along and once they fade away for a few days life is bearable. If i learned someting its that love doesnt exist. You pretend to like someone to get Sex. Period. In my entire life I literally had 5friends. And not because im dumb, or an asshole or ugly. Its just because i have big eyebrows. Humans suck
>>
File: 1480977094603.jpg (172KB, 650x456px) Image search: [Google]
1480977094603.jpg
172KB, 650x456px
>>35586651
How can I hate something I've never experienced? robos are more depressed than angry.
>>
>>35586651
Because it's fake.
What this guy said >>35586891
>>
>>35586891
That's not what love is , you big doofus.
>>
>>35586651
Parents divorced
>>
Who in this generation hates love? This is the first I'm hearing of this.
>>
>>35587465
obviously a ton of people according to internet scientists
>>
People too easily confused lust with love. There's a huge difference between wanting to be with someone because you want to fuck them a lot and wanting someone because you want to be with them a lot. Both fade and pretty quickly, but the feelings are distinct.

Most people who get married do so because they're still feeling lust. Then it wears off within two or three years, they realize they can't actually stand each other, and they get divorced, hence the massive divorce rates nowadays. Millennials are mentally and emotionally immature, as well, so it's even less likely that a marriage that starts young will last very long nowadays.
>>
>>35586844
This. Robots want it. Robots understand the value of it but get none.

Normals are the ones who hate it. Love involves responsibility. Love can get you hurt. Normies just want to be promiscuous.
>>
>>35587918
if the creator of OPs pic understood this the message would be so much better. its true we dont love other people enough, but not in the "buying gifts and holding hands way".
>>
>>35587918
is desiring to hold hands, snuggle/cuddle, watch tv, playing vidya with someone lust or love?
>>
File: 1489489830815.jpg (44KB, 636x616px) Image search: [Google]
1489489830815.jpg
44KB, 636x616px
>people above middle school age unironically write about "our generation"
>>
>>35587974
since you are desiring it probably lust.
You're don't want love you want snuggles etc.
>>
>>35588005
then what would count as love?
>>
>>35586651
I fucking hate women

fucking rejection and flakes for chad's cock fuck them I HATE THEM
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 636x348px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 636x348px
I don't hate love, I want it too much.
I'm just sad that I can't get anyone to love me.
>>
File: 1471125099909.jpg (25KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1471125099909.jpg
25KB, 360x240px
>>35586844
Yes, this. We want it, but can't have it.
We're undesirables.
We're the ogre from the cave, who wants to join the villagers in their celebration of life.
We're small fat kid on the playground, watching normies play games and having fun.
We're like the reverse Forest Gump, we've been there with normies through out it all, but unlike Forrest who changed the course of events through luck and his pure thoughts of life. We are just as retarded as Gump, but despise normies for their luck and bright outlook on life. Shaking our fists at the sky for things we can't control.
We're fugged senpai.
>>
>>35586891
The sexual revolution was a mistake

Wow apparently this isn't original at least others agree
>>
>>35588065
>tfw none of the innocence, naivete and blissful ignorance of Gump
To be fair, the guy did go through some weird depression where he just ran, back and forth, across the US. Wasn't that depression related to his AIDs-riddled, coalburning, crack-addicted oneitis?
>>
>>35588060

you can, you're just afraid to try ',:)
>>
>>35588160
True. Promiscuity killed love and romance. After all, why bother putting in the effort for a casual hook-up? And no guy wants to waste his time romancing a whore. Deep down, every guy knows a slut isn't worth it.

When it came to love, relationships and romance, women had literally one job. But they decided even that was too hard work.
>>
>>35588195
Are you fucking me??

The concept of casual hooking up or even worse casual sex has always disgusted me.
>>
>>35586651
I would like to love. I dream about experiencing the same kind of love I read in great classical books... But I lost all hope and I'm just gonna die alone
>>
>>35588160
I disagree. The sexual revolution was great for society.
>>
>>35588206

>experiencing the same kind of love in great classical books

damn.... normal love was hard already and you are dreaming about stuff like that
>>
>>35586651
Shekels >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> love

Orion
>>
>>35588065
Gump was retarded, most people here are of slightly above average/average intelligence
>>
>>35588162
Due to his mental slowness, and how sheltered he was. He didn't quiet understand what he was feeling (depression because Jenny left him), so he dealt with those feelings by just running and running. When those feelings changed, he stopped running.
Imagine being as pure and innocent as him. True bliss to be ignorant of all the worlds problems.

need to rewatch that movie, shit is cash senpai
>>
File: 1437470952541.jpg (24KB, 300x286px) Image search: [Google]
1437470952541.jpg
24KB, 300x286px
>>35588225
>most people here are of slightly above average/average intelligence
That's quite a strech anon. Maybe not above average, but different thinking individuals, because of our interesting life experiences.
>>
>>35588202
N-no, I'm not fucking you. We'd have to get to know each other, but even then I don't swing that way.
>>
>>35588245
Personally, I've alwasy been among the best in the class in elementary, middle and highschool, it's just honesty to say I'm of (slightly) above average intelligence
>>
>>35588216
In what way?

You can say it was great for the economy. That it helped the ruling classes or was good for a certain part of politics.
But it really has eroded society.
>>
>>35588216
>t. Chad who gets laid every night
>>
File: 1437462558889.jpg (95KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1437462558889.jpg
95KB, 640x480px
>>35588266
We'll then I'm wrong, usually I've been below average/barely passing classes.
Good for you anon, keep it up.
>>
>>35588284

don't forget about Stacy
>>
File: 1487624813735.jpg (50KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1487624813735.jpg
50KB, 1024x576px
Females don't deserve it anyway. Fucking parasites.

Now waifus on the other hand, they deserve all of the love.
>>
File: IMG_8247.jpg (277KB, 400x654px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8247.jpg
277KB, 400x654px
>>35586651
I don't hate it, I just don't hope for it. The kind of love I want is dead. Its body is full of maggots and its rotten anus is being raped by a hobo.
>>
Love doesn't exist; it was killed by the Industrial Revolution and Sexual Revolution.

All your emotions can be boiled down to a chemical imbalance in the brain. Love used to carry a lot of weight because sex was restricted and it took much longer to "fall" in love with someone.

These days one can get the same type of love endorphin rush from watching a movie, playing a video game, buying a car etc. And with dating apps it's far easier to feel attracted to someone and become instantly gratified with meaningless sex.

TL;DR no one wants to work for love anymore when you can simulate that feeling with other commodities
>>
>>35588216
I agree, to a point.

It was good for society in the way that taking care of blue balls is good for you. But afterwards, youre meant to clean up and go the fuck back to being productive, not sit there and keep tugging.
>>
File: IMG_8249.jpg (238KB, 709x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8249.jpg
238KB, 709x1024px
>>35588727
I don't think it's the sexual revolution as such. More like the death of marriage and the de-normalization of courtship.

If cheating in engagements and marriages was made illegal, it'd be a huge step in the right direction.
>>
>>35588651
>TL;DR no one wants to work for love anymore when you can simulate that feeling with other commodities
So don't you mean it was killed by corporate consumerism, rather than the industial or sexual revolutions?
>>
>>35588783
The industrial revolution created corporate consumerism
>>
>>35588778
I agree with you. Why bother having a gf when the 2D waif us are enough. At least until you need some physical contact...
>>
I hate love because it's confusing. I'm horrible at reading people so I always feel awkward. This one friend of mine I could see myself with who is a girl(male). She is wishy washy as hell though and takes me on an emotional roller coaster with her mind games.

Sometimes she wants me, but most of the time she doesn't. I feel like I'm backup in case things go wrong.

I'm giving love one more shot with this other guy I met. I'm going to give him a chance. But if neither of us feels anything, I'm done and would rather die alone. I'm going to tell the "girl" to fuck off too.
>>
>>35586651
buying things is not love
>>
>>35586651
Because when you're used to do much pain, any act of love seems unbelievable; almost like an act of condescension.

So it is rejected.
>>
Is love a feeling
>>
>>35590803
Hello fellow robotnik
Good to see someone who understands
>>
what does getting the answer to this question do for you exactly??

it just seems like a rhetorical jab.

"people who aren't ever loved are hateful" wow, now that's a revelation, almost like there is some kind of cause and effect going on! crazy! insane!
>>
Because as any virtuous man, i hate lies.
>>
The idea that someone can love me after nobody has for 25 years is laughable.

No shit we hate it. Its something in plain sight yet utterly unattainable.
>>
>be sappy and do all this

Ehh no
>>
>>35588216
yeah youre using the slut system to your advantage chad
>>
girls hate it when guys are sappy

if you like it so much start dating some beta bitch losers.
>>
>>35587521
> internet scientists
Wew lad
>>
>>35588165
I am not him but I tried twice and both times I failed.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.