[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I condition myself to make masturbation feel awful? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: xkrvrwm.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
xkrvrwm.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
How do I condition myself to make masturbation feel awful?

I already feel like shit and usually just spend the rest of the day dicking around because I feel discouraged

I apologise for the penis bait for anyone on nofap but it's the only way to get this board's attention
>>
>>35586590

There's no real way to make masturbation feel awful (mentally, at least) if it's the first fap in a while (12h or a day). Try to jerk off 12+ times a day or something.
>>
>>35586590
hey do you have more pictures of her
>>
>>35586690
No. I curled it off faproulette.

Stop touching yourself
>>
>>35586850
I will ask her out on a date
>>
Try meditation instead of fapping
>>
>>35586590
>How do I condition myself to make masturbation feel awful?
how often do you jerk it op?
>>
>>35587001
Once every 3 days or something

I do my best not to but my willpower is shot
>>
>>35587007

There's literally nothing wrong with that.

Original oregano
>>
>>35587031
You're clearly out of the loop on something called "nofap"

I can't justify just how big a deal it is but it's essentially the skeleton key to escaping robot-ism. There's an entire movement of people that have sworn off masturbation because they've recognised it has a bad effect on them and turns them into pasty hunchbacks incapable of social interaction.

Look it up, there's a subreddit with 200,000 people or something.
>>
File: dont.jpg (15KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
dont.jpg
15KB, 240x180px
>>35587079
I never masturbate any more... or any less xDDDD
Seriously though twice a day, every day, like clockwork.
Feels pretty good.
>>
>>35587007
its a pretty neat score anon, some people have it much worse
>>
I tried burning my leg with a soldering iron every time I tried to masturbate.

That worked for a while.
>>
>>35587186
Don't do that. That's how you begin to associate pain with pleasure.

Next thing you know you're strung upside down in a BDSM dungeon.
>>
>>35587079

"Nofap" is just a rehash of the same pseudoscientific bullshit Victorian doctors like John Harvey Kellogg were spreading over 100 years ago.
>>
>>35587164
It takes about 5 days for the effects to be noticeable. I still notice differences since I'm constantly somewhat abstained though.

>>35587234
1. No, it's not Puritanism. It's not saying "sex is bad because sex is bad", it's saying it's bad because it has effects beyond itself.

2. Who would be trying to peddle anti-masturbation snake oil? For what purpose?

There's no ulterior motives, it's just a bunch of guys on the internet that came to admit masturbation was bad for them

3. It's not pseudo-science. It's just not, you're wrong. It's very simple and deliberate biology. When you get constant sexual release your body has no need to make you outgoing and personable and it lowers your testosterone. 5 days without masturbating and your testosterone raises 150% and then lowers because it begins taking effect.
>>
>>35587322

>1. No, it's not Puritanism. It's not saying "sex is bad because sex is bad", it's saying it's bad because it has effects beyond itself.

Kellogg and the rest of the Victorian doctors didn't say "sex is bad because sex is bad" either. They believed it caused serious health issues--based on no evidence.

>Who would be trying to peddle anti-masturbation snake oil? For what purpose?

Fetishism is one possible purpose. Another could be delusion. Another could be desperation. Another could be narcissism. There are many potential causes.

>When you get constant sexual release your body has no need to make you outgoing and personable and it lowers your testosterone.

So, guys who fuck regularly must have low testosterone. And yet they still fuck regularly...what's going on there, then?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/women-who-stray/201503/the-nofap-phenomenon

You have been taken in by a meme.

The way you type is like a guy who's in some cult he thinks is going to fix his life for him.
>>
>>35586590
Easy, use a glove to masturbate glue heavy grit sandpaper to the palm of the glove.
Use Capsaicin Cream as your lubricant.
Use this combination every time.
Will work in no time at all.

Another method, stand outside a school playground, strip nude and jack off as the kids come out for recess, be sure to dildo yourself too, scream Bible verses, after your first few arrests and possible conviction you will dread any erection and the very thought of self pleasure, being a registered sex offender will also help, the shame is overwhelming, the court may even allow you chemical or surgical castration and then your days and nights of chronic self abuse will be over.

You can just cut your balls off, there are many men and women willing to do this just search some of the sadism forums online, you will find quicker results and even the possibility of being paid for having this procedure done if your are located in Japan, Germany or San Francisco.

Good luck and remember g_d is always watching and you have disappointed him.
>>
File: 1468122836959.png (89KB, 1272x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1468122836959.png
89KB, 1272x1152px
>>35587213
kek
kjknbvc
>>
>>35587537
>Kellogg and the rest of the Victorian doctors didn't say "sex is bad because sex is bad" either. They believed it caused serious health issues--based on no evidence.
Inherent health issues aren't the issue here. The idea is that it has bad implications beyond itself

>So, guys who fuck regularly must have low testosterone.
Your testosterone does lower after you fuck.

There's the ubiquitous joke about how women always get blown off as soon as men have gotten their dick wet.

>https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/women-who-stray/201503/the-nofap-phenomenon
2 paragraphs in to that neo journalism pseudo intellect crap and I tabbed out. That proves nothing.

>The way you type is like a guy who's in some cult he thinks is going to fix his life for him.
It's not a cult just because it's some kind of organisation. There's no obligation to do anything and people testify to it completely anecdotally.

Also I discovered nofap long before I even realized it was a movement.
>>
File: 1479185650235.jpg (27KB, 320x289px) Image search: [Google]
1479185650235.jpg
27KB, 320x289px
>>35587570
huhuhuhuhu
>>
I bought a big ring to fit onto my dick just below my cockhead ridge but firmly stuck there once I was hard. Then I tried masturbating by pulling the foreskin (or whats left of it ayy lmao) over the ring because thats how I usually masturbate. It stretches the skin abit and makes fapping hurt and my dick sore if I do it long enough.

Sadly however my experiment failed because I got used to the pain and now I get off on it. Fuck me right?
>>
>>35586590
You psychologically assign it. You need to realize that masturbation is not a substitute for a real person and that it's hollow, empty, shallow, and quite frankly, boring. In addition it is disgusting and makes you an honorary chimpanzee. You can easily get by 10+ years with this frame of mind and you open your mind up to further truths.
>>
>>35586590
Try and mentally imagine how good it must feel to fulfill your life's sole purpose by cumming deep inside a beautiful busty fertile woman's vagina.

Then contrast this imagined feeling with the hollow feeling when you spill your seed into the toilet or a napkin.

Constantly tell yourself that fapping is for losers who can't get a real woman.

Become very emotional about sex, try to only associate it with deep emotional and romantic interpersonal bonds.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 293x172px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 293x172px
get a chastity belt and put the key somewhere where it'd be a hassle to get to it
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.