[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oneitis feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 13

File: img-thing.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
>be me in high school
>11th grade
>taking Chinese
>there's a top tier 9/10 big tiddy godess that sits right across from me (our desks were arranged into squares)
>she was about 5'8", super pale, medium brown hair, probably around DD boobs a nice butt and not fat at all.
>she always wore these sleeveless sweater dresses (like pic related) they showed off her boobs and butt perfectly and made me diamonds
>sometimes I would ask to use the bathroom just to fap to the thought of her.
>I dressed oddly compared to everyone in school, I always dressed very nicely with button up shirts and nice sweaters, most kids dressed very casually and messed around with me because of how I dressed.
>I was decent looking for my age, just some acne but still a KHHV.
>This girl was my oneitis, biggest one I've ever had, I'd think about her constantly, fap to pictures of her ect.
>she even flirted with me a little bit, one day she even said "I think we should get married anon" in a joking tone. And she always said I dressed so nicely and I was so good at Chinese.
>She lived in China for sometime because of her Father's job so she was near fluent.
>we were always in projects together but she always did nearly everything because of how good at Chinese she was, I was pretty good but not near as good as her.
>I even got her number and texted her a little bit.
>one time at school she said the I should go to the mall with her and her friend but I was too nervous and said I couldn't go.
>a month or 2 goes by and we continue to text and talk in Chinese class as normal.
>I'm deep in love with this girl, love everything about her, her hobbies, her looks, her smell, the way she dresses, her voice absolutely everything.
>I decide that I Will ask her out in Chinese class in Chinese.
>Thought it would be a good idea, many people in the class didn't know anything, and her and the teacher would be the only ones knowing what I was saying.

Will continue in the next post.
>>
Do it, phagg!
>>
waitin'
>>
>>35586017
OP must deliver! Original commenterino
>>
>I even recently got a suit because of my cousin's wedding.
>A nice navy blue suit and I even got it tailored.
>Decide to wear it the day I ask her out.
>Decide to do it on Friday, the day we were presenting a project together.
>I was so nervous, I didn't even want to go to school, but thinking about her keept me going.
>arrive at school in my new suit, many girls are giving me weird looks and all the nogs are chanting stuff at me in their babble.
>my Chinese teacher said I looked good in my suit too.
>It was time for the presentation.
>we finish the presentation and I ask her out in Chinese in front of the class.
>she laughs, and the teacher has a semi shocked look on his face. And says "OOO" in a typical Chinese accent.
>now the whole class is bugging him to tell them what I said, at first he says no but he finally caves in
>"anon asked her to be girlfriend" he says in his painful Chinese accent.
>the Whole class erupted in laughter, and he has to calm everyone down.
>everyone messes with me the rest of the class, and oneitis won't even look at me.
>I go home defeated and sad.
>Think that maybe she just laughed because she was nervous, I've heard girls do that before.
>Decide to ask her out over the phone on the weekend.
>I do, and she says "I'm not exactly into guys anon"
>wut.jpg
>completely crushed
>she ends up getting moved from my table, I assumed she asked the teacher if she can move seats.
>year goes on, people continue making fun of me and she never looks at me anymore, and never answered my texts.
>12th grade, have Chinese with her again.
>still never looks at me but seems slightly more comfortable being in the same class as me.
>can hear her talking about a guy with her friend
>her boyfriend
>I am completely shocked, I decide to confront her about it.
>it was the end of class so many people were still packing up or have left.
>ask her about her boyfriend, she says the typical "none of your business go away"
>call her a dumb whore and walk out.
>>
go faster my negro
>>
>>35586252
>Decide to wear it the day I ask her out.
>we finish the presentation and I ask her out in Chinese in front of the class.

jesus christ, anon. i reckon you could have done it, but why did you think this was a good idea?
>>
>>35586252
>I do, and she says "I'm not exactly into guys anon"

>Her Boyfriend

You got cucked 6 ways to Sunday, poor man. My deepest condolences.

Got any pics of you in the suit?
>>
That's sad,,but the more you know, even autists like me know that you better do those kind of things alone, alone with the one you want to confess i mean.
Some things are better done discretly, you knew that eventually the teacher would translate.
>>
Little secret about love, lads. There is no "the one" to find. You have no perfect match. Love is not found or stumbled upon. It is cultivated. "One-itis" is a silly notion.
>>
>>35586399
The dubs of truth. It is known now.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>for a few weeks class continues on as normal.
>I am sitting down in the library eating lunch one day and this black buff manlet comes in looking angry.
>he comes up to me in an aggressive stance, "ayo mugafugga u be takin sheit about muh gurl muggafugga" typical nog babble.
>try to ignore him, but he stays persistent.
>he trys to push me out of my chair and I stand up, he comes up to me and says "watchu gunna do mughafuga" and lightly pushes me.
>quickly elbow his jaw like pic related.
>he kneels in pain "ahhhh...bitch ass muggafugga" he says, and charges me.
>kick him in the chest full force, he falls over, and looks like he is having trouble breathing.
>we were making quite a lot of noise and a teacher heard us from far away.
>he breaks up the fight and takes me to the office, and manlet nog goes to the nurse
>I say that he attacked me while I was sitting down for no reason.
>the principle is starting to believe me, I'm much better speaker than him and he was known to hang around a trouble maker group.
>I get suspended, and it turns out I dislocated his jaw.
>get switched to a very small private school and finish the rest of the year normally.

This was really the only eventful thing in my life to happen to me, I even looked up her name in facebook, and she's working as a waitress and she's a single mother, with a white kid though, would've been even funnier if it was a nog baby. I don't remember the manlet nogs name, but I assume he's in jail, or running around doing nig nog things. Thank you if you read this, I was just thinking about these events all day today and felt like telling someone. Sorry if it was a bit long.
>>
>>35586348
I know :( whenever I see those cuck jokes here I always think about it. And I do, it's not the suit from 11th grade but it looks very similar. It's not the best picture though.
>>
>>35586334
I guess that I wanted to do something "special" and we both really enjoyed Chinese class and it was the only class we had together.
>>
>>35586017
>tfw no spiffy dressed nanpengyou
>>
>>35586549
Well, it is a nice suit.

Also I kinda wish I'd stayed until you posted >>35586513 because that's funny as shit.

>kicked him full force in the chest
That's fucking badass
>>
Had to drop my oneitis, which was well over a month ago. Went a few weeks without thinking about her, felt pretty good, started talking to other girls. Past two nights I've had dreams about her, dreamed about making out with her and squeezing her ass. I still love her. Why the fuck do you want him you bitch?
>>
>be me yesterday
>try to approach my oneitis at the bus stop
>*annoyed* "I slept only 1,5 hours"
>"W-well, I won't bother you then"
>go to another bus stop
Why am I so pathetic?
>>
>>35586729
It was while he was charging at me too, it really hurt my leg though so good thing the fight was broken up, I couldn't even run or jog for a week or two.
>>
>>35586780
Assert your dominance over her, you should've said "I can last 1.5 hours in bed with you tonight" then grab her ass and wink at her.
>>
File: 1484095589638.jpg (5KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
1484095589638.jpg
5KB, 265x190px
actually dreamt about fucking her a few days ago...
>mfw subconcious me fucked my oneitis
>mfw subconscious me cucks me
>mfw subconscious me loses his v-car before real me
>>
>>35586843
>I can last 1.5 hours in bed with you tonight
She knows it already. I don't try to win over her, I try to beg for forgiveness
>>
>>35586924
>I try to beg for forgiveness
what you do breh?
>>
File: 1488962104368.jpg (113KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
1488962104368.jpg
113KB, 612x816px
>>35586864
Subconscious me he an ultra Chad that goes on crazy adventures and is always around girls. Real me is a 20 year old KHV that hasn't left his house in 6 months.
>>
File: 1483912750550.gif (903KB, 400x214px) Image search: [Google]
1483912750550.gif
903KB, 400x214px
>>35587013
>white qt grill thighs
>>
File: 151211r_as002.jpg (349KB, 854x1280px) Image search: [Google]
151211r_as002.jpg
349KB, 854x1280px
>>35587231
Right has the best, pale thighs are god tier.
>>
>>35586549
Aw anon , you're so precious. It's the roastie's loss , I hope you'll find love soon.
>>
>>35587013
Have they been or are they going to swim or something? During what kind of activity are 'shorts' like those ever practical?
>>
>>35587608
It looks like a swimming thing, although I've never seen a school swim uniform that looks like that.
>>
File: tumblr_nvmzd7FxS31tw58h4o1_500.gif (1MB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvmzd7FxS31tw58h4o1_500.gif
1MB, 500x333px
>>35587551
Thank you anon, I have given up, I asked out 2 other girls in hs also and both said no, there was no funny story to them though. I have given up mostly, girls never even show a tiny bit of interest in me, and I'm pretty goodlooking and dress nicely.
>>
>>35586729
>funny as shit
I always laugh at my poop.
>>
>>35586017
>he thought he had a chance with 9/10 big tiddy goddess
You were like 17 you should've known by then too
>>
Big tiddy goddesses are so retarded you have to expect things to take a while to sink in. I flirted with one in uni and got her "number" and I somehow knew it was fake so next day didn't even text just overwhelmed her into a date in person. I don't think she even liked me. Then you just convince her and the flip from negative impression to positive works in your favor. I feel like all sex with women is rape because they very clearly aren't in control of their thought processes if you can manipulate them so easily
>>
File: 1483939702432.png (289KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1483939702432.png
289KB, 500x365px
How do all you robots even get this much interaction with your oneitis

Here is how my oneitis story went

>in university class a few years ago
>there's this girl in the class who is literally perfect looking, in my opinion the most beautiful person I've ever seen
>her face was stunning and she could easily have been a model
>she also seems kind of quiet and mysterious, doesn't really talk to other classmates that much
>being a robot, I consider this a positive trait
>she actually says hi to me once outside of class though
>I sperg out and say something retarded like OHAI or something, I don't really remember
>semester ends
>I never see her again
>>
File: 1482265730962.jpg (13KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
1482265730962.jpg
13KB, 600x434px
>>35589945
Continued

And after her, I'm not even interested in other girls. Once you've seen literal perfection, you can't think about anything else. I'll never see her again but the memory haunts my brain.
>>
Mine said she loved me but I ignored her
I want to die
>>
>>35589997
>Mine said she loved me

Fuck off Norman
>>
>post in thread
>it dies immediately

Why do I even bother
>>
>>35586252
The first thing you should know is that when a girl says they have a boyfriend, most of the time they are just saying that to make you cease and desist.
>>
>>35589494
Women have less emotional control and less developed brains until they're in their late 20s at the very earliest.
>>
File: feels mask.jpg (45KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
feels mask.jpg
45KB, 601x508px
>have oneitis in high school
>it goes away quickly after graduating
>don't feel anything like that for the next 5 years
>grab a part time job last year to make some extra money while I'm in uni
>meet a qt girl there
>friendly, sweet, and really cute, has blonde hair, green eyes, and is just the right amount of thicc
>crush on her almost instantly
>don't think much of it because I've still had crushes for the past few years, but they were just superficial and never lasted long
>a few weeks in it's obvious that it's much more than that
>find out she has a boyfriend, an actual one that I see around occasionally
>feel crushed but decide to try and move on
>try and hook up with two different girls that seem like they might be interested, one of them even gave me her number unsolicited and has been flirting with me
>they turn out to both have boyfriends, the one who was flirting with me flirted with almost every guy she met even while she had a bf
>don't even care because the whole time I've been falling for my oneitis more and more
She seems to like me well, even said she'd miss me if I left. I don't have her number though and outside of work I might as well not exist to her.
>>
>>35592461
*well enough
>>
> Be me
> Grill
> Chad wants my virginity
> FuckNo.mkv
> Wait until college
> Find nice guy
> Lost virginity to him
> Married now

Was worth it.
>>
>>35593265
t. never happened
>>
>>35593265

Uh huh, how many side dicks have been inside you since then, you cheating lying slut?
>>
>me 16 (today 17 lel)
>i easily fall in love first of all
>pale cute girl, shy as fuck, loved her behavior because i was just like her
>atempt to make contact,but she always leave or go to speak to anyone else only when im nearby her
>in the end of 11th grade she nearly fails the final exams
>start of the 12th grade
>we part ways, while shes in a regular class i go to the special class (people with higgest grades, i am the typical black coated edgy freak,but smart)
>have no more interests
>spend all the end year vacation on the gym
>now more worried about being happy with myself, im still the generic edgy but with a great body
>1st day at new class
>see pick related
>GOD PUT ME OUT OF MY FUCKING
>M I S E R Y
>>
>>35593348
>>35593354

>R9K whines there is no pure girls left
> One appears
> Immediately call her a slut
> WHY ARE THERE NO MORE GOOD GIRLS?

R9k logic.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.