[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw only an orbiter to her how are you robots doing? making

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: v9fxkha.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
v9fxkha.png
34KB, 633x758px
>tfw only an orbiter to her

how are you robots doing? making any progress with that one girl?
>>
Nope, I got a genetic disease. Not going to even bother.
>>
>>35585509
I thought progress was being made but shit shut down real quick.

I don't know anymore. I mean it'd be fine if she just said no and was a friend about it, but she's fuckin' silent. Occasionally she'll like or share a pic of mine, which makes me feel okay, but damn it feels kinda shitty to lose someone to some shit like this.
>>
>>35585509
Mutual feelings with one. We aren't into long distance so it's just simmering. She got a bf though, so she's out. Going to see her this summer. Whether as friends or more depends on if she's single. Excited regardless.

The other chose staying with her pussy bf instead of me but still calls me all the time and tells me she wants to be with me. We work right next to each other so it's really awkward. The BF knows and he comes into work and just stares at me.

I have NEVER had a simple relationship. Ever.
>>
>>35585593
God fucking this. I've never had a simple one either. Theres always massive fucking issues with it why cant it just be fucking easy like normie relationships
>>
>>35585531
that sucks man, i dont have anything that serious so i cant really understand your current feel but maybe things will get better dunno

>>35585581
damn that sounds rough man, the silent types are always the hardest but i really like the silent types, hope things work out somehow

>>35585593
damn atleast you have a mutual relationship with one
>tfw always one sided
>>
You guys are assholes I dont even know any girls to orbit. Check your orbit privilege.
>>
>>35585624
>why cant it just be fucking easy like normie relationships
I ask myself this every time I get involved with a woman. I honestly think I'm the source. No well adjusted woman would be interested, obviously. Either that or I have shit luck.

>>35585720
>damn atleast you have a mutual relationship with one
When it's real, it's rough too. I understand your frustration but there just something defeating about having something in your grasp but not being able to have it.
>>
>>35585509
No progress really. I have not had a date for quite some time and even then have not seen her for a while. Nobody seems to be interested in me. Keep getting rejected a lot.
>>
>>35585720
>I really like the silent types
this is reposted from another thread
It just kinda feels like a dickpunch when she says yes to going out then ghosts you for like a week, meanwhile she's taking selfies with the guy she actually likes and you sorta just sit on the sidelines, not saying anything. It fucks me up a little, and it's a shame because the whole process of visiting her once a week at the open mic has gotten me closer to being a normie than I've been in years. I actually have half a social life now.

I messaged her "Hey" again, just now. I didn't want to do it but I can't figure out how to break the fucking silence here. I just want to not remind myself of her at every turn.
>>
>>35585811
Are you the fat Mexican that has been posting the same story for a week?

The waitress or something, right? Leave her alone. I've seen the screenshots, she isn't interested.
>>
That "one girl" is my ex gf, who wants to turn me into a beta orbiter. I told her that's a demotion, and I have no intention of pretending to be her friend while trying to get back with her. I told her we're either a thing, or nothing.

Haven't talked in 2 days and feeling pretty good. Fuck being an orbiter. That's a pathetic existence.
>>
>>35585811
in the back of my mind, theres always a sliver of hope that something might start from nothing and i pursue any opportunity, In the end it never works out, it sucks man.
>>
>>35585838
>Fat Mexican
SOMEONE FINALLY FUCKING CALLED ME OUT ON IT

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I'VE BEEN WAITING

Thanks, now that I've posted it far too many times I can stop giving a shit about it. This happened once before, several years ago (I was posting on /co/ though, different girl). Once people start recognizing it I realize I've hit my linit and it's time to move on.
>>
>>35585509
>making any progress with that one girl?

You know if nothing has happened in the first month, it's never going to happen, right? There's a window of opportunity and if you let it close and fail to develop and escalate something in that time, you're done. All this waiting for the right time, putting things off because you're busy with school, hoping she'll see you as relationship material once she dumps that guy... It's all destined to fail, and even worse, you're inflicting it upon yourself by choosing to be delusional.
>>
>>35585882

You have ONE shot to impress a girl, and once you do that you have to IMMEDIATELY move in and show romantic and sexual interest.

If you fail your one shot, you lost it. She will remember you as spaghetti man. If you look at her phone you'd see she probably has dozens of active conversations with viable guys.

If you don't move in for the kill, you will go to the friend zone and never escape. You're giving her EVERYTHING she needs and wants as a friend and she has to do NOTHING.
>>
>>35585844
wish i had the willpower to overcome it like you, instead i think somehow i have a shot even if its a tiny barely non-existant chance
>>
I'm doing alright and nope. Hopefully I find a new girl to stalk
>>
>>35585953
I wasn't born with this will power. I've earned it from numerous fuck ups and mistakes. I've sent the "hey" bombs, I've been a "friend" thinking it will spark some type of romance in her. It doesn't.

My advice: Delete her from everything. Ghost her. Don't talk to her or hang out with her irl. She's essentially dead to you. Mourn her. Move on.

You are only beating yourself up by thinking there's a shot when there is not.

That girl you're interested in? She has no less than 20 guys who are in her relationship-viable circle. She doesn't need you. You give her all the love and attention as a friend and she just has to sit back and do nothing. Don't give her that power. It's all in your hands.
>>
>>35586004
I feel like everybody seems to reject me! Oh well.
>>
>>35585933
your right man, its just hard its not like i get a new girl every week, these happen years apart and I struggle to find another
>>
File: 1482439278124s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482439278124s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
my life is literally a meme
>be me
>meet great girl through mutual friend
>at her house for first time
>she lives with her grandma
>we decide to go to liquor store because things are a bit tense between us
>realize i forgot my i.d.
>(whole other story)
>she goes in to get bottle
>nigger is standing outside of liquor store
>he stares at her ass after she walks in, and walks in after her
>they both walk out together laughing
>he is a bit close to her as they walk out
>she gets back into car looking at her phone as if she is entering in a phone number
>don't ask her about it
>she has bottle of vodka, but says she thinks she wants to save it
>we don't drink any of it
>i take her home
>she gets out and asks me to give her hug
>super awkward hug
>i go home and post this

h-have fun chad nigger-cock
>>
>>35586025
That sounds almost too perfectly set up to be real.
>>
>>35586020
>its not like i get a new girl every week,

If they're not interested in what you're interested in (and this is very obvious), then they're not a girl, or a friend. They're time sinks, money pits, and emotional succubi - and you get nothing out of it but a female companion who just give you enough attention to keep you sacrificing bits of you to feed her ego.
>>
>>35586047
kek i was thinking just this. thats why i said this moment was such a meme. it's insane. but that is actually what happened. fuck me.
>>
>>35585509
>making any progress with that one girl
I keep getting drunk and talking shit to her or sending long, barely coherent rants that tend to be really edgy or just weird. Maybe I'll impress her if I can get published or something and she'll remember I'm not just the bitter alcoholic I've become the past few years. Unlikely though. I'll probably just keep picking up some stankpus barwhores to shove my little prick into until I die from some medical condition I ignored for years.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.