[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to accept you will never date your oneitis?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1489470004932.jpg (23KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
1489470004932.jpg
23KB, 315x315px
Is it possible to accept you will never date your oneitis?
>>
File: 1452359377981.jpg (149KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452359377981.jpg
149KB, 600x600px
Yeah, I did. I loved her all throughout high school. She moved away for college, and eventually I stopping contacting her and forgot about her. It'll be harder if this is a girl you see every day, though.

When I found my waifu, it really helped with the thoughts of loneliness.
>>
>>35584590
Lol that cade looks like he's had a long day
>>
File: 1489728277028.jpg (31KB, 353x446px) Image search: [Google]
1489728277028.jpg
31KB, 353x446px
>>35584680
18 senior in HS
Oneitis I've loved for five years now
I had escaped them for about a year since we had stopped talking but classes aligned and we started talking again
They're taken now though, good relationship apparently, and the guys even in college and a year older so I can't fucking compete, I'm barely alpha enough to even ask them out to coffee.
>>
>>35584590
>fell for the onitis meme in middle school hard

>eventually accepted it wouldn't work since I was such a creep to her

>be in high school

>tell myself I won't fall for the meme again

>meet a girl and have crush on her

>ends up becomeing new oneitis

>fall for the meme again and fail hard

>years ago by after high school

>haven't had a crush or much less a oneitis
since then '

>meet qt girl at work

>talk to her she acts like shes interested

>start to crush on her

>tell myself not to fall for the meme again

>try my best to only like her a little bit

>we talk more

>the more we talk the more I like her

>end up falling for the damn meme again.

>fail hard again.

Why can I never just like a girl why do I I always fall head over heels with them and let the love come later like normal people.
>>
>>35584590
It's possible.
I seem to fall in love with every attractive guy that isn't an asshole though, so it's easy for me to move on.
It sucks when a Chad you like ends up becoming your friend...
>>
>>35584590
No. As soon as other problems go away in your life you'll get lonely and your mind will want more. She'll come up eventually, then your mind will try to get you to get her. A biological imperative to get you to breed, but only with what you've seen to be the best, your best. Then you move on down and get the second best, third best, and so on until you get a gf/wife/mate then it lessons, the desire to get her, because of monogamy canceling it out.
>>
>>35584590
I'm fucking trying to accept it man. I wish it were that fucking simple.

It just kinda feels like a dickpunch when she says yes to going out then ghosts you for like a week, meanwhile she's taking selfies with the guy she actually likes and you sorta just sit on the sidelines, not saying anything. It fucks me up a little, and it's a shame because the whole process of visiting her once a week at the open mic has gotten me closer to being a normie than I've been in years. I actually have half a social life now.

I messaged her "Hey" again, just now. I didn't want to do it but I can't figure out how to break the fucking silence here. I just want to not remind myself of her at every turn.
>>
>>35584590
No, 13 years long crush here, can't develop interest for any girl for longer than 3 days (in that case, it is my dick begging to fuck the girl and then it stops). Deleting your facebook helps you forget her.
>>
The only reason why you fall in love is because your body wants to trick you into hang around to look after the offspring.

If you are not after a child, do not fall in love, fuck sluts instead if you can.
>>
>>35584590
I eventually got over my oneitis from HS and became oneitis-free for almost 5 years. As much as i want my current one now someday I'll be over her as well.
>>
>>35584590
You get over it by not caring/not getting one in the first place. Or getting a 2d one. If you are making a big deal about oneitis, and judging by your post, your age is 15-16
>>
>>35585012
>>haven't had a crush or much less a oneitis since then
>>meet qt girl at work
Are you me? My cycle of oneitis has followed the exact same path from middle to high school to work years afterward. I haven't failed yet with my latest one but it's not like it can end any other way.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.