[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share your worst memory

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: 9344c75adafd4a96ba7245362aecfe2e.jpg (619KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
9344c75adafd4a96ba7245362aecfe2e.jpg
619KB, 1536x1536px
ITT: Share your worst memory

I slapped a roastie and almost got the shit beaten out of me

I'll tell the story if anyone's interested
>>
>>35584537
Tfw scary slav so no westerners pick on me and let me he autistic alone

Worst memory was some fb dude molesting me when i was 11 ish
>>
>>35584565
Sorry to hear that dude

not sure what fb means in this context. Do you want to talk about it? Share your story
>>
>>35584537
Share share

original fuck up min Jemen just random shit
>>
>>35584608
should I go with the greentext format? It'll take a few mins to write it up
>>
>>35584607
Fb means facebook, not much to say was groomed for a yearish then he showes up at my school to hang out, we did then he molested and i told my parents a week after or so and the dude vanished

He looked like a normal dad.
>>
>>35584537
my mom slapping me when she found my weed and saying "you don't care about me"
>>
>>35584629
Yes, cfgjbf. Fyrr gengi febr fjendur
>>
>>35584664
sorry dude I don't know what to say
>>35584733
Why was that so bad for you? Did she really mean it?

Working on part1 of the greentext right now. Just a few mins
>>
File: 1489311622482.png (255KB, 319x317px) Image search: [Google]
1489311622482.png
255KB, 319x317px
>>35584783
Its okay, i fill my life with nature and tradition and i feel fine.
>>
Disclaimer: When this happened I was kind of a chad but a bit awkward. Since then I've regressed and am now one of you
>be me a few years ago
>first year of uni, a bit socially awkward but still have many friends
>Old amigo from HS invites me to a party
>all my old friends will be there
>whynot
>a few days before my best friend breaks up with his gf
>she fine as fuck
>that's relevant I promise
>he doesn't want to go because she will be there
>he urges me and our circle to be nice to her despite the breakup
>sure
>fast forward to the weekend
>I decide I'm gonna get really fucked up because I haven't seen my old pals in a full semester
>buy an entire quart(750ml) of whiskey
>plan on drinking at least 2/3rds of it
>I ain't no bitch

Here's just a quick taste. Sound interesting so far?
>>
>>35584783
I was never abused beyond a spanking as a child, and the only other 'worst' memory I have is almost letting my younger brother get hit by a car.
>>
>>35584847
keep going nigger this thread is dying
>>
>>35584910
gonna be another few minutes my man. Typing as fast as I can
>>
>I show up at the party
>everyone's happy to see me, lots of handshakes and smiles
>pour myself some straight whiskey because I thought I was cool
>catch up with some people, having a good time.
(side story to show how drunk I was getting)
>start playing foosball with the only black guy there
>I lose
>I call him a fucking nigger
>not too loud though
>my friend is near and tries to cover for me
>"Wow dude! don't call my man a nagger! That's just rude"
>I play it off
>haha
>Black guy is either playing dumb or decides it's not worth it
>crisis fucking averted
(back to regularly scheduled programming)
>by now I'm like halfway through the whiskey
>not really hitting me fully yet
>I spy my friend's ex that I mentioned before
>She's drunk and dancing
>boner engage
>I grab her hips and start the grinding
>drunk confidence

Next part will be the final unless people want to hear about the aftermath
>>
>>35585020
This isn't interesting enough to stay awake for so hurry tf up. God damn.
>>
>>35585099
I don't mean this thread to be just about my story. I want other people to share too
>>
Seeing my mom completely dissociate from reality while fucked up on meds in a mental hospital.
>>
>>35585020
>She responds well to muh dick on her back
>we dance for a little bit
>I can tell people are staring
>I start feeling guilty
>This is my best friend's ex
>whiskey decides to show me the way
>fuck it, they're broken up
>this is fine
>She gets tired and we go sit at the bar
>my friend is rich and has bar in his basement btw
>I pour more whiskey
>now I'm about 2/3rd through the bottle
>I'm flirting like a pro
>still getting the sense that this is wrong
>The promise of rebound poon is too much though
>whiskey guides my penis
>She seems receptive
>the whiskey is almost gone
>I lean in for the kiss
>obviously that's the alpha thing to do
>she reels back and seems disgusted
>fucking roasties
>suddenly a powerful rage builds up inside of me
>this bitch has been leading me on all night
>she broke up with my best friend
>I don't even think about it
>I smack her
>I can't even remember how hard

Guess there's one more
>>
>>35585183
what was her illness, anon? I'm worried that my mom is gonna end up in the loony bin when she gets a bit older
>>
>transit cuck
>decided to bike somewhere today
>never taken my bike on the bus
>always avoided it cause i was to scared to try and figure out for the first time how to load a bike on a bus while you are literally getting stared at by everyone and the driver
>thought it would be a good day to try it out
>im so anxious that i frantically look for videos of people loading and unloading bicycles on a bus on the internet before it arrives
>herecomesthebus.jpeg
>learnt through my cities community website they actually have videos for autistic spergs like me
>able to find the handle you're supposed to bring the bike shelf thing down
>time to pick up my bike, this is where the real cringe starts to begin
>I drop, rearrange my hands and fumble the bike several times before and after i got the bike on the rack
>already feels like the world is watching me
>when i pull the cable lever thing that locks the tire in the rack i couldnt bring it all the way up no matter how many times i tried
>and i took atleast half a dozen tries
>i stopped trying, took my bike off put the rack back up, brought my bike right to the door and said
>"can i just bring my bike inside?"
>driver looks pissed with a little bit of he just caught autism looking at me
>he has to get out the drivers seat to come and help me
>the worst part was that i had to sit in the bus with all those people who just witnessed this

things get so much more embarrassing as an adult that it really hurts to remember and even more so having to remember every detail as i typed this, but i encourage you to type yours out because i actually feel better after typing all this
>>
>>35585206
Nobody cares about you screwing a drunk chick at a party, failed normie.
>>
>>35585252
bruh if that's your worst memory you're very lucky
>>35585286
If you read it it's pretty obvious that no poon is to be had
>>
>>35585245
Bipolar with some schitzo tendencies I think
>>
>>35585206
>Slap must have been audible
>immediately I hear chairs scraping
>everyone's standing
The rest is a bit fuzzy but I'll try to be as accurate as possible
>I'm only acting on instinct now
>I sense danger
>I stand up too
>one of the dudes I don't know so well roars and charges
>he's screaming something and I can't remember what
>I back up towards the exit and he tackles me
>he gets in a punch or two
>one of my friends must not have seen what I did
>he puts the guy in a headlock, he's into mma
>the host of the party breaks it up and tells me to get the fuck out of there
>that same mma friend drives me home
>I cry like a bitch the whole way
>I know my life is over after that stunt
>mma guy is still my friend to this day
>I have no idea why

And that's the start of my descent into being a robot

Sorry the story was kind of lame. I just wanted to get it off my chest and maybe entertain someone
>>
>>35585365
damn that must be tough. Right now I'm just dealing with my alcoholic mother. Must not be nearly as hard as what you're dealing with
>>
>>35585399
That was the most boring and uneventful story ever
It almost seems like anon fabricated a fake story so he'd seem cool
>>
>>35585432

i literally only believe him because it was too boring to fake

this is a terrible thread and OP is a terrible person
>>
>>35585425
That was about 5 years ago. I'm 25 and I usually only see my family for the holidays. Honestly I have more really bad memories than I can count, that was just the first that came to mind. That being said, eventually you learn to move forward and find your own peace and happiness. Thanks for the concern though and sorry to hear about your mom as well.
>>
>>35585482
Yeah no worries senpai. I'm trying to get her to stop and sometimes she shows willingness. It runs in the family so it can be hard

Do you want to talk about any of your other bad memories?

Seeing my grandmother's dead body is a close second for me
>>
>>35584537
My worst memory isn't all that bad. Just had a crush on a girl for 3 years of high school, she left the program we were in together, I moved on, and then nearly 2 years ago I found out unceremoniously on facebook that she committed suicide.

I was just sort of left sitting there in the darkens of my college dorm, not really sure how to take it.

I told my best friend, the one I heard the news from, that I didn't give a shit about her anymore and didn't care. Ended up having a minor mental breakdown later that night, didn't feel the same for the rest of the semester.

I won't say I cried, or that I even felt bad emotionally. It was an entirely mental pain as I remembered how I used to feel 5 years before then, and I didn't know how to relate the man I had become. The world seemed cruel and empty. I realized that 5 years before then I would have been destroyed and felt like I lost the only thing I cared about. But since I felt like I lost nothing, I felt like I had nothing. That my life was hollow.
>>
>>35585399
>>35585206

dude if you think that's your worst memory and if you think you're "descending into robotdom" I don't know what to say to you

the people on this board here are so in control of their mental powers they don't get "alcohol confidence" and don't grind with some chick just like that

they also are not in the loop of the relationships of friends they either don't have or don't see that often so they can't just snack up some rebound chick

and your old friends are clearly ultra normies and cucks who'll go into auto-pilot to defend some dumb chick

all of this is born into true robots, seriously get some sense of perspective here
>>
>>35585525
A lot of them have to do with my mom, like her trying to kill herself and stuff. I guess others would be like fist fights with my dad. A few nights of loneliness when homeless, when my reality hit me. A few times with the police. Idk man the list goes on lol
>>
>>35584925
then type to the post limit instead of this limp dick shit
>>
>>35585432
>>35585443
Yea it's too stupid to be fake. If it were fake it would involved a lot more violence
>>
>>35585252
I've always wanted to take my bike on a bus like that. After reading this story I don't think I ever will. Thank you anon.
>>
>>35584537
I was raped by my sister when I was 6
>>
>>35585399
you were trying to make a cuntish move then you acted like a brutish cunt for no good reason then you cried and felt sorry for yourself all the way home

i'd be eternally embarrassed
>>
my best friend almost jumped a train in front of me high as fuck on speed after a heavy arguement at the station with me
She's still my best mate
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.