[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone here ever /hitawoman/? how did it feel?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1481103088359.jpg (417KB, 1008x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1481103088359.jpg
417KB, 1008x1008px
anyone here ever /hitawoman/? how did it feel?
>>
>>35584108
I had an ex throw an apple at my face from across the room. Apprantly it feels pretty damn good.
>>
>>35584108
Gave my mother a light smack on the face one time. How did it feel while doing it. I dunno. Felt bad afterwards though.
>>
My ex lived with me at the time and she was mad at me and jumped onto me and forced her mouth onto mine to try and kiss me.

I pushed her off and slapped that bitch in the face. It felt great. She was way out of line. I still hate her.
>>
File: 1488875215064.jpg (33KB, 307x272px) Image search: [Google]
1488875215064.jpg
33KB, 307x272px
Yeah, once. An old gf of mine was pissed off with me for some reason and was hitting me trying to illicit some sort of emotional response, but she caught me in the face a couple times which pissed me off. It was more of a knee jerk reaction, so I didn't feel really too much about it. Clean backhand. Just happy that she chilled tf out.
>>
>>35584108
Amazing. Bitch deserved it
>>
>>35584994
>trying to illicit emotional response
>it worked
>>
>>35584108
When I was 16 I called my mum a cunt for some reason. I forget why I did, but I felt justified at the time.
Anyway she tried slapping me but I caught her wrist and bent it backwards in one sharp motion and shouted "don't raise you hand at me" or something and almost broke her wrist. She had large purple bruises for a week or two.

So its not a hit but its definitely satisfying.
>>
>>35585056
I mean I'm pretty sure that's why she was mad was because she was threatening to break up and I didn't really care, but anyways I was doing good up until she got to my face. Like it made me mad but the backhand was, like I said, more like a reflex I guess.
>>
>>35584108
punched some sluts tits when i was a kid

feels good
>>
My gf likes to be spanked really hard I dunno if that counts

inb4 ree
>>
Slapped a Stacy across her face in high school because back then I was Lord Chad
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.