[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The house drying machine is a piece of shit. It's been drying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: pepe.png (86KB, 327x367px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
86KB, 327x367px
The house drying machine is a piece of shit. It's been drying for 2 hours and I'm the only fucking person in the house who knows how to clean the lint drawer or take out the trash. Never renting with randoms ever again. This is complete bullshit. Every single one of them is in a relationship yet I'm the only one who ever cleans or is able to cook his own food. I don't get it. Everybody is out getting into relationships and I can't even get a girl to respond to a text within 5 hours. RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35583693

Just hang your clothes around the apartment and never use that thing, supposedly it doesn't wear the clothes so much either.
>>
I moved in with a friend after college and it's no better. He leaves chicken bones and leftover pizza sitting out for months at a time. Never uses a trash can, when he does throw out his crap he puts it in a trash bag then leaves the bag sitting in the house for another week before he takes it out. The tile and carpet is so crusty and sticky I can't walk barefoot anywhere but my own room. I'd clean the floors myself but it's covered in his trash. Also never cleans the bathroom. I wouldn't care because I'm in my room 95% of the time but if I bring a grill over we have to go through the rest of the house to get to the bedroom.
>>
>>35583693
The normies know very well how to clean out a lint trap. But they decide to not do it because we live in a society where everybody is a special little snowflake (narcissist) and below such kind of chore.
There are robot peasants or whatever unfortunate sucker comes after me for that, is what they think.
>>
>>35585778
*the chore is below them
>>
protip: run your clothes through a second spin cycle. it will wring more water out and make them dry faster.
>>
I only use a tumble dryer for towels and bedding, as they damage clothing pretty rapidly.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.