[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /r9k/ think of Canada?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Flag_of_Canada.svg.png (18KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Canada.svg.png
18KB, 1280x640px
What does /r9k/ think of Canada?
>>
>>35581511
Hearing canadians talk is so weird
>>
>>35581525
How so?

Orange
>>
I wish Canadians and Americans exchanged geographical location
>>
>>35581511
faggotistan
>>
>>35581525
Eh?

You have been muted for 16 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>35581511
Our prime minister is a fucking cuck: a feminist and a cock-slut for muslims. Fuck this man, seriously. Wasting our god damn money, normalizing degneracy, normalizing Islam. George Soros fucking, commie-sucking, ass-licking dog-fucking libkek
>>
>>35581525
Why is it any more weird than hearing an Aussie or Kiwi talk?
>>
>>35581703
I asked what people thought of Canada, not its politicians. Back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>35581721
Our prime minister's policies and attitudes affect the country. It's not like I'm naming some relatively irrelevant politician
>>
I went to Canada a few times when I was young.

It was like America except everything was replaced with a substitute just different enough to annoy you.

Teletoon sucked dogshit and didn't even have EEnE but those chocolate bars with the little holes in it were godly, especially the mint ones.
>>
>>35581872
>didn't even have EEnE

Yes we did dumb ass.

>but those chocolate bars with the little holes in it were godly, especially the mint ones.

AERO BARS SUCK ASS YOU FUCKING FAGGGOT KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>35581511

Terrible view on American DWI law.
please let me in your country again :(
>>
/Victoriafag/ here. Anyone else from the island?

>>35581525
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1pi95nC68c8
>>
>>35581872
Aero bars are TRASH TIER

Canada is just pseudo America with relatively more friendly people. The foreigners attitude varies however, best to stick to white areas. You can get some really sick food venturing out into chinatown or some food markets tho.
>>
>>35581872
Pretty sure we had that on YTV iirc
>>
Smaller america
>>
>>35581904
I didn't see it when I went up there. Was it only on at a really specific time?
>>
>>35581965
Yes, Canadian Sheldon, it is

Barzoople
>>
>>35582012
Smaller by population, yes.
Not by size though.
>>
>>35582031
>Yes, Canadian Sheldon, it is
pls no bully
>>
did it work? Yotsuba

poop
>>
Remember:
If you kill your enemy, they win
>>
>>35582169
Yeah like it even matters, practically no one lives north of 100 km to the border
>>
>>35582012
canada is literally one of the largest countries in the world, the first being russia you donkey
>>
>>35582585
It's a bit more than 100 km but yeah
>>
File: 1483117520485.jpg (85KB, 485x492px) Image search: [Google]
1483117520485.jpg
85KB, 485x492px
>>35582620
If we are talking size (area) then Canada is barely bigger than the US. If we are talking population the US has almost 10x what Canada has. Are you one of those retards that doesn't understand that on most maps the counties sizes are distorted to keep their shape?

>omg Greenland is almost the size of Canada!!!
>>
>>35581511
Why do we care what retarded ameriFUCKS think, huh?

Fuck them. They are all fat inbred confederate flag waving retards.

FUCK THEM.

Canada is literally everything america could have been if they werent war mongering fat retards.

Fuck america and fuck all the americans reading this comment.

Fuck you for voting trump, fuck you for robbing my country of a culture, and fuck you for massacring the peoples of vietnam, japan, and iraq

My best friend joined the canadian forces. He told me that everytime an american soldier died, all of you fat fucks would start crying like braying pigs while him and the rest of the canadians would go into the barracks and laugh their asses off.

Stupid fucking fat fucks. Nobody cares about you. I wish I had joined the forces with him, so that I could have laughed too, but alas I decided to go to my uni, study and get a job WITHOUT being drowned in hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt.

Wanna know why? CUZ IM NOT A STUPID RETARDED AMERICAN FUCK.

Fuck off.

You fat shits.

You disgusting mongrel men.

You TORPID SLOTHS

Everything about your country is shit. Your women are slutty and fucking easy as hell.

Some slutty american chicks came over to a lodge me and the buds were staying at and literally let us fuck them, it was that easy. They kept saying that they wanted to escape "trump" but really, they just wanted the big canadian cock, and boy did they get it.
I bet all of your sisters and mothers are all fucking sluts too. fucking hoser faggots.

You "people" disgust me. I sincerely hope Trump nukes your country to the fucking dirt.

Fuck all of you. Canadians all know that your fall is coming, and we'll do what we've always done; sit there and LAUGH

fucking fat fucks
>>
I think our gun laws suck
>5 round limit
>>
File: b8.jpg (13KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
b8.jpg
13KB, 308x308px
>>35583559
ohhhhh let's see what the leaf's got here.... ahhhhh i seee.....
>>
>>35581992
>Relatively friendly people
>>35583559
Except to those evil americans, ammiright? Lol, Canadians are walking memes
>>
>>35583559
Baahajawwaahajwajbahahawahahabnanabahaha

Oregono trail mix
>>
>>35583607
>>35583615
FUCK YOU FAT FUCKS.

>Canadians are walking memes

Yeah? And AmeriFUCKS are rolling tubs of LARD you fucking SWINE

Seriously, fuck yourself. Take the 7th government issued gun just past your snack drawer and fucking SHOOT YOURSELF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

What has america ever done for this planet? Huh?

Create nuclear weapons? Rape innocent people? Kill babies?

Fuck off

Canada is the ideal country of the world. There's a reason why Europeans love us and fucking HATE you, you fucking fat fuck

You fat piece of shit, fucking kill yourself. The fact that I border you makes me violently ill.
>>
canada is alright

i live in calgary which is a shithole besides oil and gas money

which is in the shitter right now

still shits like ok... could be worse

all the immigrants here are like normies so its pree chill not a lot of allahu akbars
>>
>>35582009
Didn't see it there either, but I remember seeing Sonic X and fucking despising it, like feeling a deep sense of pure revulsion from intro to credits.

Guess it was the human kid.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.