[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people here idolize Elliot Rodger?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 17

File: SunglassSelfie.jpg (43KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
SunglassSelfie.jpg
43KB, 640x360px
Do people here idolize Elliot Rodger?
>>
He was a closet gay
>>
>>35581476
He was everything I aspire to be one day.
>>
>>35581554
A faggot?

lmaoriginality
>>
>>35581476
I want his clothes, do you think his folks saved any of them?

Dude was fitted.
>>
File: IMG_3641.jpg (126KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3641.jpg
126KB, 1366x768px
He is brave enough to realize his dreams. He did something about his bitterness. He is an author.
>>
>>35581584
You're too fat, boi
>>
>>35581570
If taking control of your live, achieving your goals and leaving a mark in history makes you a faggot, then yes.
>>
File: tumblr_oh5rleacaS1vkx0f6o2_1280.jpg (89KB, 634x580px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh5rleacaS1vkx0f6o2_1280.jpg
89KB, 634x580px
>>35581476
Some do some don't, some are just being fascinated about him. Why do you ask?

>>35581570
>faggot
Do you know any other words in English?
>>
>>35581678
Do you want to suck Elliot's undead penis?
>>
Elliot Rodger was right about a lot of things but he never went far enough.
>>
>>35581604
How much did he weigh?
>>
>>35581817
He was at least 200 pounds lighter than your wobbly fat ass
>>
>>35581843
So he was -140 lbs? What a skinny faggot.
>>
>>35581476
He was a whiney bitch with stupid, incoherent ideas about women and sex in general. So I bet a lot of people here probably do.
>>
File: 116 - AEHwyjy.png (21KB, 485x332px) Image search: [Google]
116 - AEHwyjy.png
21KB, 485x332px
>>35581910
Indeed my nigra
>>
File: 1487179619001.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1487179619001.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>35581761
Wow, you actually DO know some other words in English. Are you sure tho, that you are not mixing "dead" with "undead"?
>>
>>35581983
You can't kill those who are eternal virgin
>>
File: Exotic gem.png (304KB, 615x635px) Image search: [Google]
Exotic gem.png
304KB, 615x635px
>>35581910
Are you a liberal feminist? What brings you here?
>>
>>35582057
Liberal, anti-SJW. Just happened to see how retarded, entitled, arrogant, pathetic and whiney he is.
>>
>>35581476
Shooting normies with a super soaker of orange juice was a cool feeling of retribution for all of robomanity.

I'm not edgy enough to support killing people though. Killing the sorority girls was not cool. Stabbing his roomates to death was even worse. They didn't deserve his wrath.

His manifesto is fun to lul at and exposes how crazy a cunt he really was.

If I get desparate enough and lose all hope of living a worthwhile life, I'm not going to take my frustrations out by murdering people. I'll just find a quiet place to take care of myself and leave some notes for the few people who matter.
>>
>>35582167
>wannabe chad tries to beat up chads and then fails
>kills robots insteads
>/r9k/ worships him
wew
>>
He would have been an OK guy if society hadn't decided that the concept of chivalry has no good parts and should therefore be entirely abandoned and done away with.

An Elliot Rodger who had had chivalric ideals instilled in him would have been a great man. But instead he was empty, and we got what we got.
>>
>>35582139
Can you elaborate on those too? You need to have good arguments to support your statement, otherwise it's worthless and one may conclude that your are just trying to upgrade yourself by degrading someone else.
>>
>>35582203
lmao just read this >>35582057
>>
>>35581804
What was he right about? Original
>>
>>35582203
Oh, come on. I don't give enough fucks to write up a nuanced post about this asshole or his stupid ideas, I also don't care what any of you think of him and none of you give a fuck what I think either. Just ignore my post idgaf
>>
>>35581629
hardly a mark on history, most people see him as the loser he was

he couldn't make it in a society that's incredibly easy to make it in, and it was all his own fault, but he couldn't accept that. He blamed the world for his own faults and killed people who more then likely would deserved to live
>>
>>35582236
What's wrong with defending yourself against your bullies? I like his attitude here to give a f*ck about what his bullies think about him.
>>
>>35582360
He was the bully
>>
>>35582332
>incredibly easy to make it in
Not true at all.
>>
>>35582383
Stop being a cuck and go fuck bitches :^)
Don't end up being another dead virgin
>>
fuck man, look at this guy... ok, he was weird, but he wasn't that kind of ugly... he was rich, son of a hollywood director, living in a city full of girls trying to be actresses... he could be the total alpha of this place, fucking all the girls over and over!
>>
>>35582360
>Going to a "rate me thread"
>they're giving honest answers
>they're the "bullies"

"Whatever, man. They're a bunch of losers anyway . I know that I'm gorgeous, they're just jealous of me."
>>
>>35582383
pretty much everyone who gets a diploma and doesn't have a child before 22 can handle themselves financially
and most people(even ugly ones) end up losing their virginity
>>
>>35582286
>I don't give enough fucks to write up a nuanced post about this asshole or his stupid ideas, I also don't care what any of you think of him
In that case you should not be commenting on him at all. If you say such things about someone, you're owing at least an explanation.
>>
>>35582458
This shit explains itself
>>
>>35581476
he is chad but he knows the true pain of robotism ! thats why he is so intreasting to us do u know how rare that is anon !
>>
>>35582370
Not on that forum he wasn't. And these people were not calling him a manlet as a punishment for his views on anything, but because they tried to upgrade themselves by degrading someone else, in this case Elliot, who was being weird. That is all bullying. And it's happening here in this thread too. Pretty shameful to bully a dead person.
>>
>>35582576
Who gives a fuck? He killed people.
>>
>>35582576
>being in /r9k/
>shameful to bully a dead person

Fucking kek.
>>
>>35582519
Nothing explains itself. That's just an excuse people give, when they have no proper arguments. And that is usually the case with bullying, people call others ugly names or accuse them of something, and when they are asked to give some arguments, they say that their crap explains itself, as they have no arguments at all to support their statement.
>>
>>35582652
Eh whatever, I don't argue with autistic murder worshippers
>>
>>35582652
Can you tell me why you idolize him?
>>
File: smug emoticon dog.png (107KB, 521x632px) Image search: [Google]
smug emoticon dog.png
107KB, 521x632px
Fitting that /r9k/ worships a loser
Reminder that his shit life was his own fault
>>
File: Elliot-woods-with-stick-1994.jpg (237KB, 516x750px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-woods-with-stick-1994.jpg
237KB, 516x750px
>>35582606
Just trying to have a conversation, but I guess it's impossible as your only counter argument is, that he killed some people.

Amazing how this thread is full of haters again. How come you chose this thread right now? Yesterday, there was this mega thread of his childhood photos and it was reeking with your absence. Something fishy is going on.
>>
>>35581476
His manifesto is really frustrating to read and surprisingly funny in some spots.

It's frustrating because I think if he was born into a normal, middle class family he would have been half-way okay. I blame his parents and location for a lot of his problems.

It's (unintentionally) funny because he was such a self absorbed egomaniac and didn't realize it. At one point he starts insulting and pushing girls at a party for no reason so a group guys throw him off a balcony.
>>
>>35582769
I wasn't here yesterday
>>
>>35582057
What a disgusting faggot. He isn't like us, he was coddled by his rich parents and taken all over europe to ride ponies, but then he shoots up his school because he got called "manlet" online and women wouldn't fuck him in high school. If his parents weren't retards and tried to get him help for his narcissism he would've been just another normie.
>>
>>35582775
>a group guys throw him off a balcony.

NICE
I
C
E
>>
>>35582769
You caught me, i dont go on every elliot thread
>>
>>35582769
>Pretty shameful to bully a dead person.
>counter argument is, that he killed some people.
>Amazing how this thread is full of haters again.

kek.
>>
>>35582667
>whatever
Another thing people say as they have no arguments...

>>35582692
What makes you think I idolize him in the first place? Read my post here: >>35581678
>>
>>35582835
I just don't care to argue. Why are you defending this manlet maniac?

Everybody who isn't a complete autist knows that he was just a mentally broken fuck
>>
>>35582835
there were plenty of arguments, just when they are brought up, as they were previously in this thread you tend to brush over them
>>
>>35582896
None of those things I "brushed off" were arguments in the first place. If you think they were, you have wrong idea about what argument is. In this case giving arguments would be to EXPLAIN WHY you think he was retarded, entitled, arrogant, pathetic and whiney. I never got any reply to that, except that the person in question does not care to explain as Elliot killed some people

>>35582888
I defend him because I can see he is being bullied post mortem, not only here but in many other places as well. I hate bullies. One form of bullying is to degrade someone by judging and condemning them with NO ARGUMENTS. You always need to give some arguments for judging and condemning someone, even in case they themselves did something wrong, like killed people.

Now, I have to leave this thread to do some other things. Thanks for the replies btw, I only get them in Elliot threads. :)

https://youtu.be/FFqn8gTmEQw
>>
>>35583103
here ill restate my argument since you need the help

he brought this on himself

most people can get women, and with a face like that he could have done pretty well with minimal effort

most people disliked him because he was mean a creep and a narcissist, take the example a previous anon had were he was thrown out of a party because he started pushing around women

and his reaction to society rejecting him and his many faults was to kill some innocent people(or at least people who didn't deserve to die
>>
>>35581476
He's a hero, plain and simple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv1WgiRyfgA

Whenever I feel a little down, I watch this video to chill with my buddy Elliot and fantasize about kicking down that sorority door and slaughtering the sluts inside like the Rodge dreamt it.

A bullet to the head's better than these fucking normies deserve.

Good vibes.
>>
>>35583501
>A bullet to the head's better than these fucking normies deserve.
why tho
>>
File: Goleta Beach Sunrise.jpg (102KB, 900x597px) Image search: [Google]
Goleta Beach Sunrise.jpg
102KB, 900x597px
>>35583257
What you're saying now, is not a restatement (as you never gave any similar statement before), but an argumentation for your earlier statement.

As for your argumentation, I suggest you read his manifesto, with care this time, and also the police report about the crimes. It will give you some insight into things so that you can come up with better argumentation. Here's some files to read:

http://www.sbsheriff.us/documents/ISLAVISTAINVESTIGATIVESUMMARY.pdf

https://schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/rodger_personality_analysis_1.1.pdf

You haters are tiring me up now. I'll go have my breakfast, then I will go on making some internet searches on Mr. Rodger.
>>
>>35583550
Their in-your-face normalcy humiliates those less fortunate and for that they ought to be punished. They deny us our birthright. Does Chad really need to fuck a different slut each day? Fuck, I'm triggered.
>>
>>35583696
None of post was an argument, and what i was saying was an amalgamation of everything else posted
>>
File: 1488675555316.png (28KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
1488675555316.png
28KB, 354x286px
>>35581476

>been listening to his audiobook (10 hours long)
>tfw finally reach the part where he begins planning the day of retribution after
>>
>>35583762
They owe you nothing, all their doing is enjoying life in their own way, and even though you dont like it, it hardly gives any reason to kill them
>>
>>35583835
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

get off my board normie slime
>>
File: 8598338.png (238KB, 555x670px) Image search: [Google]
8598338.png
238KB, 555x670px
>>35583787

made this today ive been feeling very frustrated and depressed about women as of late so i had to get my feelings out somehow :'(
>>
>>35583835
They're normal, they're socially old be fine if they didn't continually tell us it's our fault we're fucked up, if you say it's my fault I'm fucked up I will take it as bait and accept you don't believe in actually science that proves otherwise
>>
>>35583939
Sorry spell check fucked it all up, blah
>>
>>35583939
>science that proves otherwise
source on this?
>>
>>35581476
https://i.4cdn.org/f/real%20human%20bean.swf
>>
>>35584000
Just look up avoidant personality disorder, I'm too depressed to post links right now
>>
>>35584000
Also autism obviously ngvngvn
>>
File: IMG_0926.jpg (36KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0926.jpg
36KB, 443x332px
>>35581804
This is what he wanted mountains of skulls rivers of blood he wanted to kill billions
>>
>>35584038
>>35584023
how you act is you so this would not take the fault of him
>>
>>35584068
JUUUSt fuck off normal
>>
File: 1480971686534.jpg (90KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1480971686534.jpg
90KB, 957x621px
>>35583257

>most people can get women, and with a face like that he could have done pretty well with minimal effort

>still thinking physical appearance has any significant bearing on success with women unless you're a 2 or a 10

You wouldn't believe the genetic garbage I see with cute gf's on a daily basis.
>>
>>35583696
>None of post was an argument, and what i was saying was an amalgamation of everything else posted

I wanted you to reply to my question about why and on the basis of what you personally think he is "retarded, entitled, arrogant, pathetic and whiney". You have not done that yet, UNLESS your reply was that amalgamation you gave, in which case it would be an argumentation too to what you said before, unlike you claim.

Now shutting this thread.
>>
>>35581476
idolize?
I wouldn't use that word. He is /ourguy/ though, brothers in arms on the roosties
>>
>>35583908
>made this today

i like it alot!
>>
>>35581476
>does nothing that could possibly result in meeting a woman
>gets mad nothing happens
>shoots some virgin nerds
>>
File: 279M9755-09-27-09.jpg (170KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
279M9755-09-27-09.jpg
170KB, 1000x665px
>>35584362 was meant to be a reply to the poster of >>35583786
>>
>>35586128
Seems like everyone disappeared right after I did. Hmmm...
>>
>>35582769
Your reading comprehension is more dead than him. Elliot was an ego fuelled fool who thought he was completely perfect and girls were the ones in the wrong, this is what happens when you're a rich kid who's told he's mommy's flawless little angel who is owed anything.

There's no difference in being a hater and a liker. It's all opinions, except your one is more subjective and everyone else's opinion tends to rely on psychology and his factual mental instability.
>>
>>35581629
But he didn't achieve his goals because he died a virgin.
>>
>>35587148
What a pile of crap, once again. There is NOTHING wrong with my reading comprehension. You (if you are that person) first claimed that he was the bully, to which I replied that he was not, not on the forum WE were discussing about. If he was being a bully in some other context, it is irrelevant to what WE TWO were discussing about.

Otherwise your comment is so superficially ignorant it makes my stomach twist. Your view is totally ONE-EYED, distorted by you own preconceptions about people who are rich. People who are rich, are human beings too, and not everything they do is a result of them being rich. (I am poor btw.)

>Yes, sure, YOUR opinion relies on psychology and his factual mental stability, as you say that "this is what happens when you're a rich kid who's told he's mommy's flawless little angel who is owed anything". I think it is pretty much ME who knows more about psychology and mental illnesses than any of you or your kind giving your crap about him being faggot, bitch, cunt, ego fuelled fool, manlet, retarded, entitled, arrogant, pathetic, whiney, self absorbed egomaniac, whatever. NO ONE who knows something about psychology gives that kind of evaluation about him. The only thing I agree with the others in this thread is, that he was narcissistic, due to the fact that he had mild case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Aside from that, he supposedly had PDD-NOS/mild case of autism, Schizotypal Personality Disorder, Social Anxiety, depression, psychopathic tendencies and underdeveloped impulse control system in his brain that made him unable to control his reactions (feelings) to outer stimulus. All of that made him what he was, not being mommy's little spoiled brat of a snowflake.

I'm really tired of having this discussion anymore. A lot of you people are totally blinded by your hatred about him, giving totally ridiculous assessments about him. Then you claim that the one who is not doing it does not know anything about psychology.
>>
>>35587981
THE GREEN TEXT IS MEANT TO BE BROWN.
>>
Why do I see this exact thread so often, is it just a thinly veiled attempt to start a thread about him (which I'm sure would not need to be hidden) or do all newfags wonder this when they first come to the board?
Yes, we talk about him a lot and have collectively talked about almost everything there is to talk about concerning him at this point. I'm happy to do it some more though.
>>
>>35584007
Magnificent. Simply magnificent.
>>
>>35581476
No. but we're grateful he proved consensual sex is a myth.
>>
>>35582775
I'm 30 pages into this shit, he really just needed a good father and someone to break him out of being so fucking self absorbed
>>
>>35588253
what? could you please explain.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.