[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Changes to this website that would worry you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1418277095662.jpg (60KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1418277095662.jpg
60KB, 1024x682px
4chan is my favorite website. I love it, it's like my home. I'm weirdly paranoid that it's very free, anonymous nature cannot stay around forever and might get changed. It seems like people are always asking for more moderation and more methods of identification to make the website more "secure" and "user-friendly". It really worries me. I love this place so much. Stuff that worries me

-People wanting flags to be added to every board
-People wanting thread IDs
-People wanting the ability to edit posts (I dont like it because it makes it too easy to hide what you posted if it ended up being wrong)
-People wanting more moderation to obsessively check for quality control

Is anyone else as worried and paranoid as I am? If you look at /qa/, or if anyone remembers the meta board /q/, people ALWAYS ask for more moderation and regulation, never less.
>>
File: 39732tn[1].jpg (10KB, 380x263px) Image search: [Google]
39732tn[1].jpg
10KB, 380x263px
>>35580891
Who ever said they wanted any of that? What the fuck are you talking about.
>>
It's already changed for the worse. It's probably for the best that this shithole die and we can all get on with our lives
>>
>>35580955

In meta threads people say it all the time. It worries me. This website doesn't seem to value the anonymity and loose moderation as much anymore. But I don't think they realize that this website is so enjoyable, so informative and interesting because of these things.
>>
File: hqdefault[2].jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[2].jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>35581049
Fuck /qa/ -- they're just a bunch of cunts trying to fuck shit up. Everyone who is anyone knows that they don't care about 4chan and are just trying to troll us. Little shits got DJT kicked off of /a/
>>
>>35581103
>DJT kicked off of /a
Wait really?
What the fuck
>>
>>35580891
Because all major boards are terrible content wise, you nitwit.
>>
>>35580891
All I know is the boards I go to have a lot more white knights than ever before. Good thing the way this site works lets you fight them, but still it sucks seeing them everywhere.
>>
>>35581103
Not anime or manga, go circlejerk somewhere else.
>>
>>35581121
That was months ago and it gave birth to two new djts.
>>
>>35581128

They all get worse when people demanded much harsher moderation in 2012. Hm. The site hasn't recovered sense. The rise of the general didn't help either
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.