[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Who here had a chance to get a gf/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

I was at the library and a girl gave me her number, we talked for a while and she hopes that I will call her later. I didn't call her because I'm going to boot camp.
>inb4 you can have a gf while you are at (insert branch)
I don't want to be cucked.
>>
There was a girl in the year above me who had a mad crush on me. She was friends with this fmaily my family went on holiday to italy with occsionally. She was pretty but really fat. And 14 year old me was kinda repulsed by it
>>
>>35580033

>had two 2/10 girls who I barley knew ask me out in high school.

>had one qt scene girl in high school who made some obvious flirts to me one say in high school but I was too beta and too obsessed with my oneitis at the time to try anything.

>recently asked out my current oneitis and she said yes then canceled and started ghosting me.

I don't know if the last one counts since she obviousy didn't want to be with me though.
>>
>>35580246
Damn, that sucks. At least a qt girl flirted towards you, that means that you still have a chance.
>>
File: 1489325645584.jpg (55KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489325645584.jpg
55KB, 500x750px
Can anyone help me?
>I'm meeting a girl on Saturday at the mall. >She said I seem like a nice person.
>Her profile pic online is a anime girl I don't know what she looks like.
>She said she is depressed, but is very friendly to me.
What did I just walk into? What do?
>>
>>35580371
>no pic

bail out its a land whale or guy
>>
>>35580371
One of these scenarios are going to happened to you.
A.You're going to get ghosted
B.You're going to regret your decision

Good luck, OP.
>>
>>35580363
Thanks anon, but that was back in high school when I still had a full head of hair, no girl my age wants a bald guy
>>
>>35580644
How old are you, buddy?

>>
>>35580755
23 I'll be 24 later this year.
>>
>>35580782
As long as you have a good job and not a NEET, you'll find someone.
>>
>>35580818
I have a job but I don't know if its what you'd call a good job, it pays my bills but thats about it.
>>
>>35580033
Either that image is flipped or she is standing on the wrong side of the flag
>normies who think they "patriotic" yet don't bother learning basic flag code
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35580848
Are you happy, living by yourself?
>>
File: 1489603709070.jpg (18KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1489603709070.jpg
18KB, 550x512px
>>35580033
I did a few times through out middle school and once in HS, but they were ugly.

I'm uh, I'm much happier as a wizard now.
>>
>>35580886
A-at least you're happy, right?
>>
>>35580864

I don't think it is flipped since you can read the holy bible text correctly.
>>
>>35580644
Have you tried shaving your head? Some guys can pull it off
>>
>>35580931
I was too busy REEEEEing to notice
>>
>>35580033
>finger on trigger
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35581000
>pointed at beta nerds like you

You better run, anon.
>>
>>35581042
>girl
>i'm supposed to be afraid
topkek
>>
>>35581145
>alt-right women
>dad taught her how to shoot
>loves god

You're fucked.
>>
>>35580644
Just shave ur hair and grow a goatee the girls dig it

Oreganoamig
>>
>>35581192
>dad taught her how to shoot
>no trigger discipline
he did a shit fucking job then
>>
>>35581232
It just shows how serious she is.
>>
>>35580033
.dying for israel lol kek lol
>>
File: 1487726386165.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487726386165.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>35581299
>dying for israel
>joining the military automatically means dying
>>
File: IMG_2965.png (367KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2965.png
367KB, 634x634px
I did, but it's not much of a story
>middle school
>girl likes me
>hug everyday
>talk over skype
>I really like her
>she really likes me
>she asks me when I'm going to ask her out
>"uhhh... I don't know, maybe after summer is over"
>I live in another city but I go to school near her
>don't know my way around town very well
>don't know where to take a girl on a date
>never been on a date
>summer ends, now we're in 9th grade
>she gives me hickeys and stuff in the mornings when I get there early enough to socialize
>terrible at socializing because I'm a robot
>fail to ask her out
>she starts dating someone else but doesn't even tell me
>can't really do anything because we technically weren't dating anyways
>feels bad man
>it gets worse
>it was a girl
>she was a bisexual (or at least bicurious)
>find out she left this girl
>because this girl cheated on her
>with another girl
>hear from somebody that the girl I almost dated became a full-on lesbian (or at least did for a while)
>she stops talking to me on skype at some point
>stops using skype
>I don't even talk to her in person at this point because we don't have class together and she eats lunch somewhere else
>see her in the halls
>last week of sophomore year
>talk to her twice and walk with her for a while
>unable to find the courage to tell her I'm moving schools
>haven't seen her since

I'm sorry, Michelle. I really am. I should have asked you out.
Declan said you were a femanon a while back. Before I even found 4chan.
>I know you probably aren't on /r9k/, but if you're out there just message me on skype. Same old account. I know you have a new skype, but I thought it would be creepy to message you out of the blue. I hope you know who I am just from this post.

I probably sound like a faggot saying all of this, but I really think I wasted an opportunity. You were the closest thing to love I ever felt.
>>
>move to new state
>roommate has gf
>roommates gf has sister
>one drunken night roommates gf tells me she wants me to date her sister
>brush it off since she was yurnt

ive been alone with that qt multiple times but i freeze up and couldn't talk really. also held an umbrella for her during heavy showers :3 i've since moved 1000+ miles away. feelsfuckingAMAZINGman
>>
>>35580033
Everyone here could get a girlfriend tomorrow if they go talk to a fat girl. I don't mean chubby I mean a fucking land whale. Everyone here who cries about not being able to get a girlfriend is a little pussy who doesn't realize that the cringe they feel when they think about hooking up with a fat chick is the same cringe every normal girl feels when they think of hooking up with a robot.
>>
>>35582748
Unless you're just memeing you should message her new account. Would you rather be embarrassed for a few days in high school or be a 30 year old virgin who regrets never having the balls to even ask a girl out who was begging for your dick.
>>
>>35580935
>>35581222

Sorry for the late reply I just got back, but I did shave my head, and I grew out my beard it doesen't look bad sure it looks a lot better than when I was balding really bad but girls still don't want a bald guy in their early 20s, hell I get mistaken for being in my 30s plenty of times. Any time I get interested in a girl they probably think i'm some old guy trying top get with a younger girl.

>>35580881
I don't live by myself I have roommates, there would be no way possible I would be able to make my bills if I paid them all by myself.
>>
>>35580033
Back in highschool but they were 1/10. Not worth it.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.