[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, in all honesty how close are you to just losing your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (5KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 258x195px
Robots, in all honesty how close are you to just losing your shit and doing something potentially dangerous? What would it take to finally push you over the edge?
>>
File: 1480017313260.png (267KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1480017313260.png
267KB, 420x420px
>>35580025
My mom wants to get a job in the evenings. I swear to God if that bitch isn't here to make me dinner I will go bat shit crazy
>>
File: kek ryan.png (143KB, 329x315px) Image search: [Google]
kek ryan.png
143KB, 329x315px
>>35580025

CIA/FBI/NSA are hiring some low effort workers. If your boss sees this,I hope he or she fires your ass. what a waste of tax dollars, even worse than EBT leeches
>>
>>35580025
>doing something potentially dangerous
Blasted down a bumpy backroad doing 228 kph in light traffic on my way home from uni last week. I also rip hektik skidz at every other corner in the city around other people. Only way I feel alive anymore.
>>
I constantly feel like all it takes is a very very little push.

I'm a neurotic man.
And ill
>>
File: 1467593591867.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
1467593591867.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
>>35580025
>download.jpg
>"Hello fellow roboters anyone else got a hankering mass shooting?"

Fuck man, the times we're living in.
>>
i'm already over the edge doood
>>
>>35580025
>Potentially dangerous
It won't be for me.
My life is .7/10. It would need to be a .5 or lower to activate the crazy card.
>>
>>35580025
A couple more years of a NEET life and I might just kill myself.
>>
>>35580025
I just moved 3 states away from my oneitis and now I'm in hillbilly hell all alone, but my parents were dumb enough to leave a whole bottle of wine in the fridge, I think I'm gonna drink it all to cut open my veins and bleed to death, take that you stupid goys.
>>
>>35580025
Cmon FBI, its been years and you still don't know how to be discrete with your entrapment.
Lurk more FBI bro, maybe one day you can talk just like us, but for now, just stop. It's sad.
>>
>>35580025
double click the name of the file and just put random numbers god damn it do i have to tell you again??
>>
>>35580746
an average bottle of wine (750mL) of average strength is roughly equivalent to 6 beers

You should get drunk if you're not used to it, but nothing more
>>
File: alienwhitehouse.jpg (430KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
alienwhitehouse.jpg
430KB, 960x540px
nothing, I don't have a warrior gene

i've already lost my shit twice by going into psychosis and it was all directed inward to the point of almost having a heart attack

fuck off CIA or fuck off malevolent /pol/ actuary serial killer
>>
>>35580788
shut the fuck up you nerd go jerk off to anime
>>
>>35580917
Jokes on you, i already have, twice today in fact
>>
>>35580882
I've done it before, it got me drunk but that was about it.
>>
>>35581001
Wow you have a sad life buddy no wonder you losers end up shooting schools up
>>
>>35581073
The normies deserve it anyway.
>>
>hello fellow robots
You wish you knew the tantalizing visions of violence that lay behind the minds of robots.
>>
>>35580025

Not that much i hate fucked my coworker last week
>>
>>35581266
>its another mass murder and torture dream
Normies cant even begin to comprehend the darkness and loathing that rests inside a robot
>>35581054
>>>35580882
>I've done it before, it got me drunk but that was about it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.