[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autists get in here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1488243225677.png (187KB, 758x631px) Image search: [Google]
1488243225677.png
187KB, 758x631px
>be sperg
>will never have friends
>will never have a normal job
>will never have a proper career
>will never have a normal gf
>will never get married
>will never have kids, and watch them grow up
>will live comfy in my room until I die alone

How do you fellow spergs deal with these things?
>>
>>35579860
i love images of special needs pepe
i don't think i'll ever not feel sympathy for him
>>
>>35579998
His name is apu I think

I love him with all my heart as well
>>
>>35580132
yeah apu apustaja, or simply, helper. He's another one of finnish people's achievements. Goddamn I love finnish memesters

>>35579860
literally stopped feeling anything. I do feel sad when I read some vanilla romance doujin but to fill that void I constantly read them,and just focus on my life, work on my personal projects, and late at night, hug the pillow and imagine having a loving tall wife.
>>
File: 1489462936761.jpg (25KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
1489462936761.jpg
25KB, 221x228px
>>35579860
i dont deal with them.

i enter a world of order and rules a world of logic - video games.
where instead of the chaos of reality i am greeted with structure. organization and order.

i hide. i escape from the world and my feelings by entering a virtual world.

escapism. i want to stop and face my problems but i dont know how. i am weak and i need to be strong. but how?
>>
I am diagnosed with autism but gf
>>
Never had job, never had gf or bf, never had real friends. Recently diagnosed with autism/aspergers at the age of 26. At least i know why i am the way i am and why I'd always get treated the same way no matter how many times i tried with different groups and kinds of people.

I'm always going to be alone, but maybe that's for the best since I'm very obsessive and paranoid when it comes to love and it's extremely stressful for all involved.

I go to the gym now. It's nice to feel my body becoming stronger. I'm also getting into VR with my new phone. I only feel sad these days when i dwell on my loneliness too much.
>>
>>35579860
i kick the problem into the distance.
>tfw late diagnosed
>tfw built up mimicry of normalfags to survive HS
>tfw family still haven't caught on to the fact it's all a lie and their son is nothing but a big mess of QUALITY craftsmanship

i just feel regret
>>
>>35583382
>>tfw late diagnosed
is it worth getting diagnosed? I feel like being branded dysfunctional would just stop me in later life. I mean, i might not have anything wrong with me but i dont want to take the risk.
>>
>>35583526
At least where I am, universities/colleges offer you special help if you have a named condition. I've never applied, though. It might be the same in some workplaces.

I don't leave my room often so I couldn't really say.
>>
>>35583555
checked

my uni offers therapy (or something) if its deemed youre a loony. I worry it'd stop me doing things like getting a gun license, finding employment or potentially emigrating though
>>
>>35583625
Nah, it's not the same as being a loony. I dunno about gun licences, but i think you can still be a pilot and even chris chan has a drivers licence, for example. It's just a background thing so long as it doesn't interfere with your functioning at a certain task, i don't think it automatically disqualifies you
>>
>>35579860
Im a frum Jew in LA, and Im 6'2'', lift, and am good looking (Not Chad, but maybe a Brad but if I put on 100 pounds and start wearing baseballs caps backwaards I could definetly be Thad)

I will most likely get married to a frum Jewish woman who keeps the damn dress code and is loyal, and had a GF who fits this but it didnt work out but she hopes that we can get married when we are elderly....Im so sorry so many of you do not have this option and just know theres someone out there who gives a fuck about people like you, even if I/we don't know you personally, but we know people like you are out there and you need our support and empathy.

My thoughts are with you, Anon.
>>
File: 1483924466043.jpg (13KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483924466043.jpg
13KB, 240x250px
>>35581715
Just say you fucking play video games, you fag.
If it wasn't for college i'd never leave my fucking house.
I grew up having over protective parents
only for one year i went out of my house and smoked some pot.
That was it. Matter of fact I regret that year.
Made too many enemies, ended up getting a gf who cheated on me for one of them.

i would purposely stay inside to avoid my enemies.
now i'm so used to staying inside i just don't go outside anymore. Not only that but the world is going to fucking ashes.
>>
>>35582602
I probably have autism because i can relate to a lot of this
>>
File: 1488243528060.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488243528060.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>35584305
I have not left my apartment for weeks you fucking fag.

I have not been to school in almost a month faggot.

iktf of the world going to fucking ashes senpai.

check out the german word weltschmerz: despair caused by the state of the world
>>
>>35583652
I remember looking at the criteria for gun licenses (in britbongia) and they seemed pretty strict on mental health issues. A history of depression disqualified you and while autism etc arent really in the same ball park i can easily see them burning that bridge.
>>
>>35584358
People keep going on about the world going to ashes but I find it hard to really conceptualize, my day to day life hasnt changed at all for years despite all the shit going on so I find it almost impossible to care
>>
I haven't had a job since 2016. Been whoring out to resturaunts, but no reply. I write really, really slowly to make sure my dysgraphia doesn't make me look retarded on my application, but I still scratch out to make corrections.
>>
>>35579860
Do aspergers want Normie friends? I had a friend who was a little autistic and he alienated himself, but I really like him and want to be his pal and want to interact with him in a way that suits him. But I feel lost. Do a lot of you just prefer solitude?
>>
>>35586254
i'm autistic and i fucking hate normies. in a turboautist's eyes normies are as emotional, unstable, irrational and unpredictable as women to you.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.