[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some tips for a black guy( or mixed guy) to get with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

File: 3-noscale.jpg (1015KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
3-noscale.jpg
1015KB, 1000x1500px
What are some tips for a black guy( or mixed guy) to get with a qt asian girl either american or overseas?
>>
>>35579279
Why don't you date a black female? Nobody wants them, and if someone's going to take them, it has to be you.
>>
If you are asking this question you are not in a position for this to happen anytime soon. If you're pretty smart overall and at the point where you are choosing a career, career oriented programs at technical schools are goldmines for these women, whether its accounting, engineering or biomedical. You will still require a fair amount of social skills, and a level of racism is common in foreign born asian women. Overseas the stereotypical answer is teaching english in Japan and the realistic option is thai prostitutes. If you are currently trash at talking to women I wouldn't focus on a particular type just yet.
>>
>>35579340
black girls are for asian males anon
>>
File: kyaaaaa.gif (445KB, 300x193px) Image search: [Google]
kyaaaaa.gif
445KB, 300x193px
>>35579279
Just give it a shot, dude. Don't think about your race so damn hard and just focus on the girl. You'll either get with them or you won't, and you won't know unless you give those girls a shot.

Besides if they reject you, there's plenty more asian girls in the sea, you're bound to find someone. And ignore the racists here, they are just insecure and they think it makes them feel better to be hate on others.
>>
>>35579279
>What are some tips for a black guy( or mixed guy) to get with a qt asian girl either american or overseas?>>
you don't
>>
File: 1464688042662.png (501KB, 630x657px) Image search: [Google]
1464688042662.png
501KB, 630x657px
>>35579279
What are some tips for a black guy to get a qt asian boy either american or overseas?
>>
You shouldn't racemix you filthy fucking nigger you should all burn in a fucking kike race war now fuck you nigger stay to your own race and go breed in california nigger smelly chimp monkey bonobo i bet you smell like shit nigger you should be lynched right now no asian girl will ever touch a nigger and lose their identity with a filthy fucking subhuman of no value to human society whatsoever you niggers deserve to live in mudhuts fuck off
>>
File: balrog.png (89KB, 205x208px) Image search: [Google]
balrog.png
89KB, 205x208px
Glad I'm white but just because I have a decent shot with any race of woman.

Only one I havent hooked up with is a black girl but I'm about to go out with a cutie european black girl this weekend.

Korean girl was the best.
>>
>>35580841
>implying black guys arent more desired irl
Its fucking 2017 anon. White guys are asian guys tier from my experience. I mean, we share all the same negative steriotypes with asian men
>>
>>35579279

I have one and its easier to get than any other women by far.

I'm a dark African, i can tell you tips if you want . But i need to know what areas your having difficulties with.
>>
>>35580938
the white guys at my college tend to do fine

the black guys are all extraverted meme normies and are popular with the girls

i think i know one other black guy who's autistic and never talks to girls but he's also muslim so i'm sure his parents could arrange something
>>
>>35580841
>cutie european black girl this weekend.
what country is she from
>>
>>35581002
>tfw was to poor for college so have been working at restuarants fod the past few years
>tfw all the hostesses and waitresses are stacies that only want chad thundercock
>>
File: 51v12QqWVXL.jpg (37KB, 326x500px) Image search: [Google]
51v12QqWVXL.jpg
37KB, 326x500px
>>35579279
Play off the stereotypes and use it to your advantage (i.e. music producer, club DJ, rapper)

Asia is the black man's paradise.
>>
>>35581417
i'm really uncool and white acting as fuck
also i'm way to awkward to pull off any stereotypical "black" role
>tfw even have the voice of a nerdy effeminate white guy
>asian girls either mistake me for indian or middle eastern
>>
>>35579493
Fuck off man we don't want them
>>
>>35580841
>european
>black

Pick one
>>
>>35579279
Simple. Show them the BBC.
>>
>>35579279
Step 1: Be white
Step 2: whatever you want
>>
Oh shit nigga, you done opened a can of worms now.

See here now, my nigga. I live in New York City, the largest multiracial cultural melting pot you'll ever see in this world.

And out of all the many many races and potential couples I see on a daily basis as I travel across the city on my sales runs?

These are the four most common couples you will see:

>Asian Woman / White Man

> White Woman / White Man

> Black Woman / Black Man

> Asian Man / Asian Woman

There has been actual fucking research, with cited evidence that suggests that Asian Women prefer White Men OVER FOUR TIMES MORE than White Men prefer Asian Women.

I actually fucking see more gay asian women walking with all kinds of women than I see an asian with a black.

I see more transgender otherkin that look like Mariliyn Manson and Ozzy Osbournes had a downsy baby, than I see asian women with black men.

To count I have only ever met ONE asian girl who preferred black men and she was a complete whore and creepy fetishist who hated every race that wasn't black.

Now what does this mean for you and all the other niggas here that want a piece of asian ass?

One thing. We do like we always have nigga. We fight - but this time we are not looking to liberate ourselves, we must free the Asian woman from the false idolatry of the White Man.

It will be hard, my brother. You must eschew your prior beliefs and presumptions. You must give up active pursuit of any other kind of woman -- don't confuse this with giving up pussy where it appears, if it looks fresh and you're wanting, do it.

More advice incoming
>>
>>35581793
This is a meme. white guys are asian guys tier most of those "i want white cock" screenshots are made by beta nerds
>>
>>35581790
Can confirm.

t. Asian gril
>>
File: 4.jpg (41KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
41KB, 852x480px
can we talk about the real issue here.

WHY are BAMF couples so cute!!!

not only do they populate the earth with blasians but they are the most patrician couple!
>>
File: cute!.jpg (285KB, 495x597px) Image search: [Google]
cute!.jpg
285KB, 495x597px
>>35583062
not to mention asian girls who love black guys are the sweetest in the world!
>>
>>35579340
>Nobody wants them

Based on what? The opinions of Internet beta virgins? I promise you black chicks have no great shortage of cock.
>>
>>35583114
This. Dont fall for the memes. Black girls want and get plenty of tyrone or chad
>>
>>35579340
I'm not black (I'm Hispanic), but I like black girls a lot. :)

>>35581822
>One thing. We do like we always have nigga. We fight - but this time we are not looking to liberate ourselves, we must free the Asian woman from the false idolatry of the White Man.
>It will be hard, my brother. You must eschew your prior beliefs and presumptions. You must give up active pursuit of any other kind of woman -- don't confuse this with giving up pussy where it appears, if it looks fresh and you're wanting, do it.
This is beautiful, Anon. More brown men need to hear this. We need to prepare ourselves for the inevitable color war.
>>
>>35583599
There's nothing gross about finding black men attractive anon.

t. Asian gril who hopes to one day find a cute black husbando
>>
>>35585533
>>35579279
>>35583033
>tips for a black guy( or mixed guy) to get with a qt asian girl either american or overseas?
daily reminder american born asians aren't true asians. They grew up with an outdated upbringing of asian culture mixed with an American upbringing which results in a cluster fuck of a person.
Assuming all things being equal, most girls from east asian countries do not like non asians, but you guys can take solace because the reality is asians, whites, and blacks aren't all equal.

Another thing you should keep in mind when comparing asians to black or white americans is you should separate asian-americans and asians from asia.
You probably think they're both the same type of people (male & female) because of all asians look the same to you.
Here's something most dont notice, asian americans are born to parents who ran away from conflict and hence comes from a poor culture hence the study hard, asian restaurant, dry cleaning stereotype. Think of them as the syrian refugees of many years ago.

The asian migrants that come here do so for business opportunity reasons. They're capitalists and entrepreneurs. They see rules are made to be broken. They came from a westernised modern asian society whereas asian-americans came from poor oppressed societies.

Money talks, and saudi arabia has so much they're grabbing donald trump by the balla.
>>
>>35580841
BALROG! HE IS EITHER VEGA OR BISON!
>>
File: ethnic-preferences.png (134KB, 1600x1717px) Image search: [Google]
ethnic-preferences.png
134KB, 1600x1717px
>>35580938
>Deluded Chad episode
>>
>>35586191
I'm not sure I entirely agree. While it's probably true that Asian born Asians are less accepting of dating non-Asians than American born Asians, I think this is largely due to Asian societies being fairly homogenous and subsequently xenophobic. I would say that attributing this to Asian immigrants coming from poor cultures vs migrants coming from capitalistic ones is a bit of a stretch.

I'm not sure about your point regarding Asian migrants coming from westernized Asian societies. Many of those societies are still very different from contemporary western society.

Also, Saudi Arabia doesn't exactly have anyone by the balls. They're facing some huge system problems regarding their economy and welfare state.
>>
File: dating reply by race.jpg (108KB, 480x510px) Image search: [Google]
dating reply by race.jpg
108KB, 480x510px
>>35583114
>>35583519
Not really the case if you look at the data.
>>
>>35586558
Trump just sold weapons to the Saudis. He's actually pretty warm towards them and will ignore that they did 9/11
>>
>>35579279
Learn how to make music
Pretty much the best way to get girls if you aren't Chad is to be either a DJ or a musician. It can even help with Tinder somewhat if you put a guitar in your picture
>>
>>35586587
>Based on online dating data
So yes, the opinion of some beta virgin
>>
>>35586592
Yes, I understand that they are a large US weapons customer, I'm just saying the are in no position to make demands.

In particular, the House of Saud is in a precarious situation domestically. The are personally relatively aligned with western interests, even their hostility towards Israel is largely for show, but they have to paint an extremely hostile position to placate their domestic religious demographic.
>>
>>35586587
Might be the case, but that days doesn't say that. It only says that if some poor soul sends a black chick a message, they're probably at least somewhat interested. It's orthogonal to what you're claiming
>>
>>35586587
>muh data
At this point, I'm convinced none of you fuckers know anything.
>>
Asian men are the best due to intelligence, income and stability. Its just that the media cucks them by not starring alpha Asian males.

All women should be going after Asian males
>>
>>35579279
assuming this is racebait but I'll bite because I'm a dumbfuck

as long as you dress decently and have a stable income then asian women are easy as fuck for any race to be honest
I text them words from their language and ask them about their food. They love that shit
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.