[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ life is going by faster every year edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 286
Thread images: 32

File: 1474504021620.png (201KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1474504021620.png
201KB, 500x373px
> wake up for work
> after 5 secs think about how many more months of car payments I have
> think about my 12 hour shift at work
> think about how much money I can spend on food
> check texts girl cancelled date on me
> feel bad but a little good because money I don't have to spend
> troivle breathing from anxiety as I try to eat breakfast

The ride never ends
>>
>>35579193
at least she had the decency to cancel? mine sometimes never show up. or they show up, get free food and i never hear from them again.
>>
>>35579361
Still sucks, it was the one thing I was actually looking foward too.
>>
>>35579461
too bad.
at least you can stay home and jerk off.
>>
>feel ok
>remember that I have done nothing with my life: no friends, no relationships, never been anywhere or done anything remotely interesting
I swear my life had momentum at some point
>>
I keep seeing these 25 + threads and I'm wondering if my life is going to become shit now period I turn 25 and February end I'm not sure if it's just that but I keep seeing these threads and it makes me feel like crap
>>
> 28
> live with grandparents
> no job
> hide in my room when relatives visit
> no car
> comfy room with tv

Could be worse
>>
>>35579361

>2017
>paying for their meal

fucking kek
>>
>>35579608

you get a better pick of the women, but finally realizing that your life will be the same thing every day until you die from now on is soul crushing.
>>
>>35579636
To be fair she offers to pay for everything. She comes from a wealthy family. But my stupid ego won't let me :/
>>
>>35579636
i've stopped that. came to the realization (finally) that if she doesn't express obvious interest in me, she's worth a cup of cheap coffee and nothing more.
>>
>>35579608
These threads are comfy. So mich better than all that gay/bbc/trap shilling.
>>
>>35579608
I guess it's still possible but at 25 your formative years are behind you and you don't have the benefits of simply being a young man. Now you're just a man.
>>
>>35579661
Not really. All that's available are women who are obese women, single moms or obese single moms. There's always the "cool older guy dating young women" meme but that doesn't actually happen in real life (unless you're exceptionally handsome or rich).
>>
>>35579758
i can confirm this to be true. in your 30s, women who are ready to settle for you have become obese or have children.
(and even then it's hard to get one to sleep with you)

Get on any dating site and see.
>>
>>35579193
Check the legality of those shifts. In the US, you have to be paid overtime if you go over 40 hours in a week.
>>
>>35579812
Kinda sucks I was under the impression that once I hit 28 a floodgate of pussy would open for me for no reason but instead I got gut fat that doesn't go away.
>>
> 33
> no kids
> no wife or gf
> last time I had sex was 2004
> haven't worked in 10 years
> have to ask mom for money

It's over for me
>>
>>35579861
I get paid overtime, I'd rather have my free time then to get paid an extra 8 bucks an hour that is literally nothing once it's taxed anyway.
>>
File: 1486620139745.jpg (11KB, 441x408px) Image search: [Google]
1486620139745.jpg
11KB, 441x408px
>>35579950
You want to change your whole dynamic. Get into a lifestyle that allows you to excel.

You should become a samurai
>>
>Lose 15 pounds
>Start to visibly look better
>Feel like shit
>Eat some junk food
>Feel better instantly

Yesterday at the gym I saw the most attractive woman I've ever seen.
>>
>>35579193
>33
>work at dollar store
>see cap on here the other day about that autist in his 50's who still worked at a dollar store
>realize that's going to be me, too
>>
>>35580013
17 years is a long time to change the course of your life.
>>
>>35580013
i know this feel...... have you tried going back to school? i tried and forcing myself to do the coursework was like pulling teeth, i guess it is a lot more difficult when you are older
>>
>>35580001
I lost 40 pounds going vegan (do not slander me) and boy I fucking love eating disgusting vegan junk food
>>
>>35579812
>in your 30s, women who are ready to settle for you have become obese or have children.
Why would they settle for you? You're talking about a situation that was 10 years ago, nowadays they can get a much better guy to fuck, and since they don't need anything else for you because the state provides for everything else for them and they're brainwashed into not even wanting normal things anymore, what good are you?
>>
>>35580063
>>35580094
I'm just going to wait for my mom to pass, then kill myself.
>>
>>35580094
>>i know this feel...... have you tried going back to school?
At 33? Are you fucking serious? What are you going to do? You'll be 40 before you're done, and what the fuck can you do at 40 when you're competing with 22 year olds?
>>
>>35580138
Im only 27 but I know that if I went to school now I would do way better than I did when I was 18-22. Some people just take longer to get it together
>>
>>35580138
Better than working at dollar tree. Maybe you can smash some feminist vagoo
>>
Here's what I did today.
>went to class
>slept
>watched thief 1981
>read some articles on the internet
>played breath of the wild for an hour
>had a long conversation with my father
>he admitted that he's lost interest in my mother and only stayed with her because of me and my brother
>thought about messaging a girl I know
>didn't as she's way into Kpop and Asian men
>planned for trip to California
>>
>>35579608
your life doesn't have to be shit, 25 is when i first started travelling and changed my whole life.. but i'm not a neet, nor do am i autistic or disabled in any sense
>>
>>35580109
they don't. that's the point.
guys in their teens that think it's easier to get women when you're older are falling for it hard.
>>
i just want a woman who isn't obese to cuddle. that is it. the warmth of a woman's body

26 and no physical contact, i feel i might go crazy
>>
File: IMG_3587.jpg (57KB, 620x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3587.jpg
57KB, 620x435px
Been a NEET for 4 days now, I've been enjoying myself but already I can feel my limited social skills getting even worse. I've read a novel, fixed my car, did some yard work, meditated and exercised daily, and cooked some new recipes. I'll be doing some gardening and house repairs in the next week. I'm supposed to start working at the end of this month again but man would I love to just do this forever.
>>
>>35580318
Isn't that the strange part of it? I have no real ambition like my friends. My good friend has a wife, makes good money, and has moved out of the house. I don't feel any like jealousy in fact I kind of feel sorry for him in some ways. It's weird. I'd rather do nothing than live how he does. There's no reward in it.
>>
>>35580318
Man I wish I could just have a full month off every year. That would make such a big difference.
>>
>>35580318
>Been a NEET for 4 days now, I've been enjoying myself but already I can feel my limited social skills getting even worse

kek, try four fucking years
>>
>>35580318
tony blundetto

f
>>
>>35580318
1+ year NEET here, find a job ASAP. The more you wait the harder would it be and the lower you'd have to set your standards.
>>
>25
>fucked 41 girls and 1 tijuana stripper
>realized women are worthless outside of their holes
>have 16/hr job
>40k in debt
>dad stiffed me on paying for student loans so feel justified in leeching off him rent free untill...
>move in with demented mother and leech off her untill i pay off my student loans fully
>job gets cut in august so planning to go to thailand for a week or two

life isn't horrible
>>
>>35580458
Even sex doesn't make me happy anymore. I want to go to thailand and just train muay thai for 6 months and fight.
>>
>21 years old
>4 years NEET

I don't feel anything anymore I think

These threads are the only space that's safe from the normies on here.
>>
>>35580458
>fucked 41 girls

why are you here
>>
>>35580350
>Isn't that the strange part of it? I have no real ambition like my friends. My good friend has a wife, makes good money, and has moved out of the house. I don't feel any like jealousy
Same here. I don't even know what jealously is. If I could stay in my room with my computer and internet until I died I'd be happy.
>>
>>35580555
What do you usually do in a day? Who do you live with?
>>
>>35580557
because my anti-social, narcissistic, self-interested INTJ personality caught up with me and i alienated all the social infrastructure and extroverted normies that used to bring roasties into my orbit. i have a 8/10 face and green eyes thats literall all i got

I'd say im a cyborg but i don't like that term. Too weird for normies too normie for robots i don't belong anywhere but i like it here better.
>>
>>35580498
how originally old are you anon?
>>
>>35580416
This.

fgs r 4 smkrs
>>
>>35580708
25 been training for a year. Could get way better but work and other things only allow me to train a few days a week. I just want to take that journey of becoming a fighter just to say I did it. Don't even care if I die, I just want it.
>>
>>35580364
You should move to Australia
>>
>Recently had my shift changed to start at 10pm.
>Have to get ready for work soon.
>Really don't want to go to work, but I've already used all my sick leave and now I'm stuck with having to spend the entire night at work.

There's nothing to do on the computers at work either. Pretty much everything is now blocked. I really wish we had some kind of streaming website that worked there.
>>
>>35580960
Working all night is terrible for your health, get a new shift or new job asap
>>
>>35581017
Can't get a new shift for 3 months and I can't just get a new job. This job has too many bonuses that I couldn't find anywhere else. At least I only have to work this shift for 3 months.
>>
File: hug.png (4KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
hug.png
4KB, 234x216px
>>35580555
I am about to turn 23. Been a NEET since 2012. I don't know how I am supposed to get out of the house when I am 99.99 percent certain I will never be likable, respectable, or desirable. If I had a gun I probably would've worked up the guts to blow my head off by now. Or maybe not. It's weird how a total failure like me who can't even kill himself.
>>
>>35580960
>work from 6pm to 6am
>get off sat morning and go to gym
>dont go to sleep until 11am or noon
>wake up at 5pm so i can be tired and go to bed at a decent time
>fight to stay awake and do menial shit like laundry and grocery shopping.
>fall asleep at 3am and only sleep for 5 more hours
>wake up tired but at least im up at normal hours
>its now monday and I've spent one whole day off literally just trying to stay awake
>tell myself i still have time to get stuff done
>do some things and then fall asleep at like 9pm
>wake up feeling actually awake and refreshed
>have to be at work at midnight
>want to die

My life is a constant struggle to have a semi normal sleep schedule. I'm always tired and can never get any quality sleep. It fucking sucks and i keep applying for jobs amd noobody calls me back. I have to get out of this fucking place.
>>
>>35581225
That's miserable. That's why I just follow the same schedule as if I'm working. It's lonely as fuck and I get bored being alone in the middle of the night, but at least I can keep going. I try to get to bed at around 6:30AM and wake up around 3:00PM, but I keep waking up at around Noon. I force myself to stay awake until the next time I got to bed at 6:30AM. It sucks, but hopefully I can get used to it for now.
>>
>>35581353
Yeah but I have things I have to do a lot of the time like go to the dentist or get a haircut. Even the most menail tasks are a fucking nightmare.

Get used to waking up and being tired all day and then not sleeping again. Eventually you get to a point where you can literally feel yourself going insane. This shit should be fucking illegal.
>>
>>35581552
Luckily I only have 3 months of this and sometimes I fall asleep on my shift so that's kind of nice.
>>
>>35581599
It's weird how you can literally feel the quality of sleep difference. I keep thinking about quiting every night I come in and just going home and sleeping that good sleep.
>>
Question for security guardfags. Do you do anything special to pass the time while on post or do you actually focus on your jobs?
>>
>>35581683
Yeah, I just wish that my day shifts didn't start at 6am. I wish I could have a good ol' 9-5. Working in an office building would be a lot less depressing.
>>
>>35581738
My main goal is to work from home. Fuck this wageslave bullshit.
>>
>>35581733
Try not to kill myself and shitppst
>>
>>35581861
My main goal is to make it to 57 and get my retirement and ride it out until I'm uploaded to the internet and can be with my 2D waifus forever.
>>
>>35581888
You're a liability, then. wew
>>
>>35581939
There is no more retirment senpai. You'll be lucky to retire at 70
>>
>>35582097
I have a pension so long as Trump doesn't try to fuck with it. Forced retirement at 57.
>>
>>35579193
The amount of variety you can have per week slows down the time you perceive.
>>
almost 26. im alone as fuck. hope gf doesnt decide to ultimately leave. been together for so many years. i've just sucked. go to work come home alone. drink. same since i was 21. also, time fucking flies. tomorrow is already friday for fucks sake. its going to be friday, and i dont have to work or be on call for the whole weekend and im dreading it. im dreading sitting here alone being a fucking loser of st patricks day not talking to her. drinking alone.
>>
File: 1479593140352.gif (682KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1479593140352.gif
682KB, 245x245px
>>35581733
I'm working an 8 hr shift right now, so I'll describe my average night
>come in at 2300
>guard who I'm relieving gives me a 5-10 minute rundown on what to expect during my shift
>do a random tour throughout the facility, usually takes about 40 minutes
>must do 4 of these tours per 8 hr shift
>once a tour is done, get in the work truck and do a perimeter patrol that takes about 10 minutes
>once both the random tour AND perimeter patrol are completed, head to the security office to watch cameras
>depending on how quickly I completed the tour and patrol, each camera "break" can last anywhere from 30 minutes to 1 hour

I only relax and find time to myself when I'm in the security office watching cameras. If it's a slow day, I can spend as much as 4 hours in here, doing homework and browsing the internet. If it's busy, I'm lucky to sit down once
>>
>>35582408
Sounds like the kind of work I'd be interested in and basically matches up with guard training. You also fill out dat report at the end, huh? Also, you California and if so, did you enjoy the bullshit of waiting for the GC?
>>
>>35582617
>>come in at 2300
Dumb question about California. Disregard that part of my post. I suck cocks.
>>
>>35580207
>nor do am i autistic or disabled in any sense

uh huh
>>
>>35582281
Dude it feels like i was just 21 not long ago and had my first legal drink. work has taken the best yesrs of my life and I have nothing to show for it.
>>
>>35582617
>You also fill out dat report at the end, huh?
Nope. We have a work phone with a security program installed. Whenever we are on the move, we fill out a report on the phone explaining what we did and why we did it. Just google DAR reports, or DSI Security reports. A few examples should pop up

>Also, you California
Nyet, east coast. We don't require guard cards over here, but there still is paid training we must complete.
>>
>>35582765
>tfw no paid training
California made it impossible to get hired unless you have the fucking card so at least I didn't have to pay for the training. The company I should be going into does the more traditional end-of-shift write-up. Fortunately it sounds like it's mostly done by computer these days.
>>
File: angry pepe.png (246KB, 338x344px) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.png
246KB, 338x344px
>be 27
>had a interview for panda express 2 months ago
>HR woman ass "what makes you panda material"
>cum up with some BS
>didn't get the job

>had Chuckie cheese interview today
>had to put on the Chuckie mouse outfit
>rip tail off
>The manager told me to go
>17-early 20s laughing at me
>fucked that up too
Fuck panda express
>>
>>35582952
We remember this thread. I'd interview you just on the basis of seeing the train wreck. After all, Panda Express doesn't accept liars (it's about execution, not whether or not you're telling the truth).
>>
File: 1482635111161.png (251KB, 327x338px) Image search: [Google]
1482635111161.png
251KB, 327x338px
>>35582952
>every fucking thread

FUCK OFF WE GET IT, PANDA EXPRESS HATED YOU I'M SORRY

GO APPLY SOMEWHERE ELSE, OR GET A NEW STORY TO TELL

FUCK
>>
>>35582952
Panda Express doesn't even sell tendies.
>>
File: pepecopter.png (84KB, 420x487px) Image search: [Google]
pepecopter.png
84KB, 420x487px
>tfw you only have friends because you are a wagecuck

otherwise I'd be living at home playing vidya and playing guitar badly. they wouldn't even mind it even though I'm 30 - at least I'm trying and failing instead of giving up.
>>
>>35582906
>Fortunately it sounds like it's mostly done by computers these days

Yep, thank god for that. They only started using the work phone and security app a few months before I started. In the past, they had to carry around a clipboard and physically stop what they were doing whenever ANYTHING happened. Even if they were heading out to a call, they would have to stop so they could write out in detail about how an employee asked them what their weekend plans were
>>
my one concern is what I'm going to do about a gf. everything is going good for me so far, 27, never had a job, never been to school, but those things don't really attract a girl

I'm a little young to give up hope on a family, but the puzzle on how to get one going is a tricky one not gonna lie
>>
File: 1489119982363.png (7KB, 471x258px) Image search: [Google]
1489119982363.png
7KB, 471x258px
>>35583206
>everything is going good for me so far
>27, never had a job, never been to school

The delusion is fucking real
>>
>>35583240
i gotta count myself lucky bro. can you imagine working 40 hours a day doing something you hated? i sleep in every day brother
>>
>>35583193
>weekend plans
As you probably know, that's something to keep an eye out for and log, even if you know the guy or gal. Terrorism and pre-planned crime. That shit.

We still need to do field notes and they're treated as official documents but it sounds like they're more used for reminding than logging. I'm still going to use mine often anyways.
>>
>>35583279
Nigga I don't work for homeland security
>>
>>35583409
It's part of security guard training in California. We got an entire 4 hours of textbook training about identifying possible terrorists and it's incorporated into the rest of training when the subject comes up.
>>
File: 1453215583182.png (252KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453215583182.png
252KB, 480x480px
On a lighter note any of you take intrest on the way things change/don't change as you get older?
>33
>"my dad works at Nintendo" kid is still a thing
Blows my mind that has stuck with "that kid" to bullshit that excuse, it makes you wonder how our minds work when it comes to validating arguments/lies.
>>
>26
>work maybe 10 hours a week
>live at home pay no expenses
>saved up a good bit cause i never do anything
>have no friends or contacts
>>
>>35583632
He probably works as one of the CIA's code autists. Apparently a bunch of them are non-ironically Bronies and TV Tropes fans. I would keep them in a dorm circlejerk and keep them from going outside to keep them from compromising anything. Like a SpecEd school for SpecOps.
>>
>>35583632
I'm just waiting for the kids raised on porn and memes to get 20 years old so I can see for myself the end of mankind
>>
I'm really starting to hate my job. I like my direct superior, as well as his wife who is also one of my superiors, and there's two co-workers that I have enough in common with that we can have a conversation to pass the time. But, the owner of the restaurant, who happens to be the father of my direct superior, is just driving me insane. I'm starting to wonder why the fuck I do this to myself.

The only thing keeping me alive is my alcoholism. At least when I was a NEET, I could enjoy video games and alcohol together. Now, I don't even have enough free time to really play video games since I work 6 goddamn days a week. Plus, I hate every single fucker on the wait staff. Jesus fucking Christ, thank God for whiskey. I've had 4 shots while typing this post and I'm already starting to feel a bit better.
>>
>>35583632
>>35583782
Misread your post. I thought you were referring to a friend you knew, not the fact that 90's kid bullshit story is still a thing.
>>
>>35583817
Make sure you're being paid for overtime.
>>
>>35582952
Sane shitty troll post every fuckin threqd. Holy fucking shit
>>
File: 46573457842754.jpg (16KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
46573457842754.jpg
16KB, 720x405px
>>35583814
You poor soul...
That already happen anon. Think about it: Someone born in 1999 is 18 now. A kid born in 1996 was 10 in 2006, the peak of high speed intern, 4chan, porn sites, and streaming youtube. Facebook is over a decade old.

You are living it now anon. The future is here!
>>
>>35583850
The direct superior, that I actually get along with, is already hinting that I may become a salaried employee, rather than hourly, and I haven't even worked there for 2 months yet. It may be bullshit just to string me along, but they have already given me a raise. So, obviously, overtime would disappear and so would most of my alcohol time that still remains.
>>
>>35583814
Anon a kid that's 20 now was 10 in 2007.
>>
30 year old recently unemployed. Seems like I work a job for a year then NEET up for 3-4 months. Is it bad i've had over 12 jobs in 14 years. Routine is getting really old nothing is satisfying and can't even afford to rent somewhere that's not a shithole. At least I have no kids no debt going to try and travel around the country a bit on the cheap.
>>
>>35583929
>>35583913
lets be honest, memes and porn now is way different then pixelie porn and lame ass all your base shit from 10 years ago
>>
>>35580318
>Tfw been a neet for 4 years. You're just getting a glimpse you faggot.
>>
>>35583632
People are just maturing less and less.
No need to grow up
>>
>>35583814
Won't have to wait long. It's 2017. Timmy born in 1997, he was 5 when 4chan was made and by 7 Newgrounds lost it's charm to the populous thanks to Youtube. By ten 4chan, and Facebook were at their peaks and Twitter was showing up.
A 20 year old today was raised on porn and memes.
>>
>>35583952
Anon Porn tube and most porn sites are 10 years old and high definition streaming is 11 years old.
>>
File: See you soon anon.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
See you soon anon.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>35583952
>memes and porn now is way different
The height of Pepe the frog meme and wojak was 2007 anon. The time when it was on every board all the time. Two girls one cup is 10 years old.
Death is coming for ya.
>>
>>35584045
>Anon Porn tube and most porn sites are 10 years old and high definition streaming is 11 years old.
Fuck my life.
>>
>>35582281
Why are you so alone if you have a gf then? Are you two fighting or something? Doesn't make sense.
>>
>>35583995
>>35584045
I'm under the impression memes have become infinitely more mainstream and unavoidable than it was 10 years ago. Sure, a kid of a certain kind would be on 4chan at that time, but the vast majority of children werent exposed to meme levels we couldnt even imagine 10 years ago and in a very public way
>>
>>35584125
Having a gf doesn't mean having friends.
>>
>>35579193
>Be 26
>Don't have car payments because paying $20,000 for something that will be almost worthless when it's paid off is for cucks
>Have a gf and can get a new one easily because I don't act like a teenage cuck that goes on "dates"
>Job sucks but don't sweat it because I work in an industry with a job shortage
>Take my anxiety and rage out on loved ones and strangers because I'm a goddam man and fuck normies
>have fun hobbies like musical instruments and marksmanship to keep me entertained

Who else /actually a man/ here?
>>
File: 1487925152864.png (210KB, 413x348px) Image search: [Google]
1487925152864.png
210KB, 413x348px
>>35583206
>tfw you worry about dying alone because of how whore infested our society is becoming
what do? i just want a fucking loyal partner but 99.9% of the population doesn't believe in that anymore.
>>
>>35584176
>Take my anxiety and rage out on loved ones and strangers because I'm a goddam man and fuck normies
So you're an asshole who can't be an adult. You're still a boy.
>>
File: 584578.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
584578.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>35584140
>I'm under the impression memes have become infinitely more mainstream and unavoidable than it was 10 years ago
Honestly they have toned down by a lot, you still have some out of touch people that market it like it's hot shit but we hardly see the memes generated now like we did in the mid 2000s. go read over encyclopedia dramatica and the dates of memes, you will discover we have hit this lull of just recycling the old stuff. Remember cat meme books like "can I haz a cheesburger" and other shit was published way back in 2006~2008. The market for that was huge then but has shrunk dramatically.
>but the vast majority of children werent exposed to meme levels we couldnt even imagine
if you were on /b/ or /v/ in 2007 there was a total of 11 major memes and dozens of dozens smaller memes flooding the market. We have far less now and again, consider how much we are re-using even here. By 2010 the average of new mainstream internet memes per years was 14. How many original memes have we had at the start of this year? If anything we are in a decline.
>>
>>35584155
No shit. But it does give some company to suffice the loneliness.
>>
>>35584176
I know its possible since I've seen it first hand. my cousins are little angels. obviously they come from a loving religious family so the question now is one of location. where are you and where are families like that? I wouldn't look in large cities, that's for sure
>>
>27
>live with parents
>no job
>eat almost nothing

ay it's cheap
>>
meant for >>35584299
>>35584222 sds
>>
>>35584222
Most of the population does it's just at age 25+ they are already taken. Think about it: who would pass up a loyal woman in high school? College? They get courted and won by other people which only leaves the rotten fruit no one wanted.
>>
>>35584322
>who would pass up a loyal woman
Most people here. Out of fear mind you but still.
>>
>>35584289
you have to remember 4chan is a very small website and the meme market here is and always has been a specialized one for a relative minority. the sites meme generation has slowed in some areas as you say, but outside of 4chan memes have become not only common place but practically mandatory. in the past a normie would only use acronyms LOL, WTF, OMG nowadays its full memes and pepe is on the news. before a silly little 4chan meme might slowly make its way to semi-popular sites like reddit then die on facebook, but now facebook is generating its own normie memes we've never even heard of and cycling them back here. the environment has completely changed
>>
>>35584322
How can you tell if they're loyal? Women seem to come off as loyal then randomly betray men and cuck them. Statistically speaking more women are becoming whores so it's only natural to doubt any woman I encounter.
>>
>live with parents
>fucked one chick like 7 years ago
this is normal right?
>>
>>35584401
I can look into a woman's eyes and tell if she's a whore so that isn't a problem for me. Practice looking into their right eye and trying to see the face of Mary (jesus' mother) and if you can't and you see only fire, then she is the whore
>>
>>35584176
> drives a shit car
> has a gf
> yells at random people
> thinks he's not a cuck

Fucking lol
>>
>>35584374
Oh for fucksakes, yes I know that but think of the majority, most adjusted kids are going to seek out mates between 16 and 24(ish) and when you get a good one you'll likely not let go. The average age of kids dating in the US is 14, the average age of "going steady" is 22. That's the average, meaning there is room on both ends but it shows that if you are 25+ and still haven't gotten one, you choices of good mates get slim unless you can charm kids just out of college.
>>
>>35584420
There are at least two of us
>>
>>35584386
>the sites meme generation has slowed in some areas as you say, but outside of 4chan memes have become not only common place but practically mandatory.
That still describes then anon. That cheeseburger book he quoted was a best seller also the site:
>As of early 2008, ICHC gets about 2 million page views per day.
2008 it was generating more viewers than 4 years of 4chan.
>>
I had a thesis committee meeting today. I prepared all day yesterday to try to memorize my lines perfectly, but when the time came to speak, I sort of just started slowly paraphrasing and peeking at my slides. And I actually started sweating so much my back got wet.
>>
>>35584386
I wasn't talking about 4chan, read up on just the internet memes, you'll surprise yourself.
>>
26 and no life or friends
Also I drive my mum's car and don't have my own
I would like to have gf and mates but I don't know how to do that when socially retarded
>>
>>35584511
you're hung up on that cat meme, but that cat meme was still a meme and not something interwoven into the fabric of speech and society. plus it was only one damn meme, now there's a flood of infinitely more ubiquitous memes. it's not the same environemnt
>>
File: 1364781735965.png (42KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1364781735965.png
42KB, 500x461px
>>35584474
how will you explain your gap in sexual history? will you even bother? are you fully apathetic yet?
>>
>>35584530
>I wasn't talking about 4chan
yes you were
>>
>>35584401
How can you tell anything in anyone? We can't even be sure what we want or need let alone what's in others.
Also Statistically speaking:
Men and women who are economically dependent on their partner are more likely to cheat, with men three times more inclined to do so.
Men that actually least likely to cheat when they bring home 70% of the couple's pooled income. Infidelity increases from there, with men who are the sole breadwinners having a double the chance of cheating.

I guess what I'm saying is it's mostly a crap shot for both of you.
>>
>>35580318

>4 days

Kill yourself immediately

pls

ty

k

bye
>>
File: maga.jpg (110KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
maga.jpg
110KB, 1000x800px
>>35579608

25 isn't too late to turn things around, but if you just sit around in your basement on 4chan all day then your life won't get better. I finally graduated college at 25 after 7 fucking years. A few months later I was ready to give up hope on ever getting a "real" job after applying to hundreds of places but I landed a great office job (no nepotism but admittedly I got very lucky from being in the right place at the right time, though if I gave up I would be NEET).

I just turned 27 and life is fucking sweet. I have my own apartment in a nice, minority-free part of town. I don't feel worthless and suicidal since I have a meaningful job with some responsibility. I make enough money to live comfortably after paying every bill. I just dropped a few grand on some nice, new furniture because I was tired of the worn out, hand me down bullshit and it felt really good being able to make a large purchase like that without being concerned about my balance. I never have to eat Ramen again, I can fund my autistic hobbies and since I work from home about half the time I still have tons of time for vidya games despite being a full time wagie. I still know >tfw no gf but can't win em all.

Anyways, it's bedtime now but the point is if you try you have a chance. If you just sit around and feel sorry for yourself you don't. It's really scary to think about how shitty my life would be right now if I gave up on college (I wouldn't have been hired for my life-changing job without a degree) or gave up on finding a job.
>>
>>35584561
>but that cat meme was still a meme and not something interwoven into the fabric of speech and society.
I strongly disagree.
> plus it was only one damn meme
I think that was the point. It made 2 million veiws daily, that's more than most TV brings in ratings, Pepe the frog made boys club skyrocket in sales in 2009 and we have girls using him in major music concerts in 2010. Also it sounds more like you are shifting the goal post. You wanted to see a generation of kids raised on internet porn and memes. It's been here for the last 5+ years.
>>
>>35584155

boo hoo faggot

oh waaaaahhhh i dont have 2k facebook friends, i have to hang out with my gf, wahhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>35584682
>I finally graduated college at 25 after 7 fucking years
Are you me?
>>
>>35584566
I'll just leave the year off my sex resume before I drop it in to the gf store

seriously though no need to explain it for me, I'm never going to touch another chick in my life, even if I could I don't think I'd be able to mentally anymore
>>
>>35584706
it's been here, sure. /here/ on 4chan with a minority of people not world wide and unavoidable that's the point im making and have always made I think you think 4chan is the world
>>
>>35584682
>25 isn't too late to turn things around
Sorry but this is very "bee yourself" bullshit because it's true in a technical sense. It's very hard to play catch up when you are about 5/7 years behind the majority.
>>
>>35584775
not him but the underlying theme there is to try since you're only getting more behind by not doing anything
>>
>>35584727
I am also you and Him, if that helps
>>35584731
fucking eh...
>even if I could I don't think I'd be able to mentally anymore
this feel is too real
>>
>>35584775
Who gives a fuck. It's your life. Just do whatever you need to in order to live a decent one.
>>
File: 574367635484578.jpg (4KB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
574367635484578.jpg
4KB, 427x240px
>>35584748
Are you willful ignoring all the memes from all the other sites that are 10+ years old? reddit, 9gag, Newgrounds, Something awful and countless others. And again there was 6 major meme sites generating over a million views before 2010.
You almost sound like it would kill you to think that the meme culture is just a thing that has already been around. Because it has, we have PSN meme themes from 2007 that were sold for the PS3. The culture has entrenched a long time ago with the general public.
>>
>>35584825
Um, ew? Don't fucking reply to me. Ugly freak
>>
>>35584610
This is true, and the rates increase with time. Finding a loyal partner is like winning the lottery now a days.
>>
>>35584825
if the posters here could actually live like they wouldn't be here.
>>
>>35584856
okay I finally see the problem. you're under the impression memes haven't undergone any change since 2000 fucking 7 likely because you've sequestered yourself on this site and never left for a decade, but the meme landscape is unrecognisable from that period and what you're calliing a meme barely fucking applies in this new age of memes

fucking cat websites. unbelievable
>>
>>35584812
And everyone is different, for some giving up would be better. Some people get really fuck up when they are told things like "it's never to late" only to discover "yes, it was" and become worse for it.
>>
>>35584870
>giving a fuck about other people's roastie opinions
It's almost like you're not over 25.
>>35584881
They do though. They're called wagecucks.
>>
>>35584906
How would that ever buttblast someone that wasn't an enormous fucking faggot to begin with?
>>
>>35584906
It's always too late but you still need to keep trying anyways. Otherwise just enjoy misery for the rest of your life. If anything, save money up then move to some dirt-cheap country to shitpost for the rest of your days.
>>
>>35584875
>Finding a loyal partner is like winning the lottery since the beginning of time
ftfy read up on fertility test of the 80s. Lot of 50+ year old dads discovered the kids they raised were never theirs. This is nothing new and to think otherwise invites problems in your personal life. There was never a "good old days" for finding a mate, just a lot of memes telling you it was there.
>>
>>35584965
It really was better back in the day. A handful of 'studies" wont disprove that
>>
Welp, this normally comfy thread took a shit and a nosedive today. I blame underage
>>
>>35584895
>2007
>image macro
>2017
>image macro
What has changed exactly?
>>
>>35584895
You haven't really built any case to your argument other than "it's changed" I don't mind this debate but you need to try and at least measure up explaining or sourcing how it change.
>>
>>35584993
incredible. you really do think nothing has changed. wow, well, I don't have much more to say to you
>>
>>35584993
>1817
>potato
>2017
>potato
>>
>>35584984
>It really was better back in the day.
No it wasn't. Cuckholding is a nearly a thousand year old term and until the last decade meant the husband was the only one that didn't know about it. We have literature for over 2000 years showing that finding good loyal mates was rare. It was made a law punishable by death not to cheat, you don't make laws that extreme unless it was a serous problem.
>>
>>35585008
you're kidding, right? did you read any of my posts? you realize because 4chan, a site hardly anyone goes to or knows about even now, had memes 10 years ago it does not mean the majority of people, much less kids even came across one and that the rate and number of memes and mermery has gone up by an order of magnitude since 2007

did you catch any of that in my previous posts that answers your question? or do you just talk past people while at the same time not having your ear to the ground of the meme landscape
>>
>>35585026
So then you are agreeing with me?
>>35585010
>I don't have much more to say to you
Because you have nothing at all.
>>
>>35585048
your logic is pretty shit and you're bascially saying that since there is a death penalty for murder, most people murder when if you look at any crime statistics murder is a vanishingly small offense despite the "extreme" penalty for it
>>
>>35579950
have you considered sudoku?
>>
>>35585062
>you have nothing
is this your way of saying you were only pretending to be retarded the whole time? you've demonstrated an extreme lack of understanding on this subject so far
>>
>>35584682
What did you go to school for? What kind of job do u have? Why 7 years?
>>
>>35585058
I'm lost why you are focusing on 4chan. I have been to most sites and the meme stay about the same, most of my examples haven't even mention 4chan. I'm still not sure why the idea that memes have been main stream for years is bothering you this much.
>>
>>35585098
Says the guy that just keeps looping the argument as "4chan is a small site" when most of my posts haven't even talk about 4chan. And you still give no exact answer to how they have changed other than their is "more" somehow.
>>
>>35585101
I'm not focusing on 4chan, can you even read mr "meme stay the same" 3rd world fucking dumb shit. learn english, you goddamn ape. fuck you
>>
>>35585077
>>35585098
>>35585101
Shut the fuck up, take it to /b/ or make a discord or something. Fucking thread ruiners, the lot of you.
>>
>>35585125
>haven't even talk
nice same fag you fucking chimp. go kill yourself you don't know a fucking thing about memes

>>35585134
suck my dick. 25+ my ass you act like a fucking child
>>
>>35585062
Words themselves don't change quite so easily as memays. Especially dank ones. A technical term won't change because of new momes.
>>
Can you fucking spergs please stop arguing about these fucking memes and other shit? You're literally clogging and killing the thread. You're making it uncomfy.
>>
>>35585147
cuddle in your widdle bed if you want comfy, faggot
>>
>>35585128
Actually I'm white, 33 and don't proof read because I'm at work but the internet doesn't show that well. Why are you getting upset anon? I have been seriously curious why you think it is some how a bigger landscape now then back then.
>>
File: 1487375608883.jpg (38KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1487375608883.jpg
38KB, 785x757px
>>35585145
Oooh lordy he mad. Take a CHILL pill, bro
>>
I just wanna stay in my room forever, eventually one day having made thousands of shitty piano songs in fl studio. And play video games. And write a book full of other people's wisdom.
>8 months into neetlife
>still no autismbux
>>
>>35585185
I don't need your life story. you're a retard, end of meme discussion
>>
>>35585145
are you drunk or just that miserable?
>>
>>35585197
>implying you can motivate yourself if you're NEET
I know this feel
>>
>>35579193
Will /r9k/ take the wig pill?
>>
>>35585213
neither I just hate niggers who don't know the first thing about memes acting like i can haz cheese burger was the alpha and omega of meme evolution
>>
>>35585168
shit man you need a hug or something? you won't get it with that attitude
>>
>>35585197
How are you staying afloat, anon? I was NEET for 2 years, but my savings lasted 18 months. Had to finally ask parents for help, which was degrading
>>
>>35585243
no because I'm not a widdle manchild baby like you that uses "comfy" unironically
>>
File: 1437425482458.jpg (70KB, 618x564px) Image search: [Google]
1437425482458.jpg
70KB, 618x564px
>>35584682
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE

YOU DONT BELONG HERE ANYMORE
>>
>>35579584
What's stopping you from taking action now? Get off the internet and go do shit.
>>
>>35584176
>have a gf

You're just as normie as the rest of them.
>>
File: wojak1410490011504.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
wojak1410490011504.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
I didnt wanna post this in a sepperate thread and its not like "life" related as in where im going with life because im a certain age.

To be on topic, im 26 turning 27 soon but what i really wanna ask is.

I play a game online, it's a social kind of game. I met someone there and recently they dont have any time to hang out with me and barely talk, i ended up stalking them via other means and found out they are hanging with someone else, a LOT and they even helped this person pay for some things using their real money, about 20 dollars worth. They interact with them well and do a lot. They hung out for 8hours then he logged off to go to sleep i presume.

I usually wait for replies, 10mins, sometimes an hour, sometimes dont get the reply. It varies. She keeps leading me on and im losing sleep over it.

What does a 25+ guy do? I think i love her which is why im acting like this but im not dumb enough to not realize that my habbits and the way im acting are unhealthy, because i do realized that, and i wondered if you guys had any insight with this kinda situation.
>>
>>35585168
How about I cuddle my fist into your face faggot.
>>
>>35585320
guaranteed I'd rip your fucking head off if we entered into a confrontation. so how about you sit down, chump
>>
>>35585271
Honesty you guys are good people. Just because I'm no longer a robot doesn't mean I don't enjoy the company.
>>
>>35585306
I have but one thing to say to you

>her
>>
>>35585271
I like the community and it's fun to talk to people here.
>>
>>35585306
you love an idea of her that isn't there. Your relationship is a mix of what she has shown and what you imagined. You need to disconnect and put your energies else where for a few months.
>>
File: 1480011685172.png (16KB, 958x660px) Image search: [Google]
1480011685172.png
16KB, 958x660px
What did you oldbots do today? I am genuinely interested
>>
>>35585397
read a bit of a book, had a few laughs on the chon, watched some gaming streams and youtube vids, ate a little too much food and just generally kicked it you know how we do
>>
What the fuck happened to this thread? Shut up about dumbass memes and discuss how miserable your 25+ lives are.
>>
>>35585383
That's some pretty good advice. I like how you explained it so well and were able to see things like that. I agree with you, i like an idea of her that she just doesn't seem to present to me. I wonder where i got this idea from then, or why i cling to it?

As you say it's a mix, maybe i need to do like you say, i mean, i have felt some "hard truth" from her, like when i sign on and an hour passes and then she logs off. Other times a few hours can pass, let's say four. She wont say hi.

It makes me angry sometimes, but i always calm down after her being gone, because i know she's not with anyone else, so i have no reason to be mad at her, even though i probably should be.

Thanks for your reply, i'll do what you said and see where i get.
>>
>>35585419
Why don't you stop meta-posting like a faggot complaining about hours old discussions and whine about your life already. Fucking nigger
>>
>>35585416
Thats nice that you still enjoy watching gaming streams. That's all I would do from 2009-2014, but then I just sort of stopped. Now, I don't find the people I used to watch entertaining, and all the new people I see seem to have money on their mind, so the passion isn't there.
>>
>>35585397
> wake up
> make homeade smoothie
> pack lunch
> go to work
> still here at work
>>
2 years ago my girlfriend broke up with me when she left for London. I had a few girls interested in me after that. I hooked up with a girl I knew for years which ended with her trying to kill herself after we fucked.

Like most of you guys I was tired of being at the bottom of the social totem poll. I'm not terribly ugly and I have a few talents so I decided to use that to my benefit. I realized that I could be more attractive to women if they thought I was more popular than I really was. So I downloaded an Instagram bot and began promoting myself. A few months later my inbox was full of women messaging me.

You guys know this better than any of those normies. Being popular is a farce. If you build enough false momentum, people will think there's something they're missing and that mysteriousness will attract women.
>>
>>35585453
I can relate to that, I don't watch the guys I used to a few years ago and the guy I watched today mostly was just talking to another guy on VOIP and I treated it like a radio show
>>
>>35585514
You working nights? I'm at work too, but it's flying by
>>
>>35585589
Yes until 6am

I can't wait to go home and get some fucking sleep
>>
>>35585642
I feel you. I actually have 2 day-shifts coming up on Saturday and Sunday, so my sleep schedule is going to be all fucked
>>
>>35585430
It wasn't hours ago though. It went on for a long time. Am no nigger either, i'm from Australia.
>>
>>35585536
>ended with her trying to kill herself after we fucked.
uh, pls elaborate I need to know the details
>>
>>35585670
Who gives a shit how long it went on if it ended hours ago and you necro'd it like a fucking dooftard. Are all australians as dumb as you?
>>
>>35585657
Damn that's fucked, workplaces have no fucking compassion for their employees at all.
>>
>>35585705
Yep. I'm the new guy, and things are kind of chaotic at work right now (one dude keeps calling out, but my boss needs to interview someone and train them for a week before he can fire him). I told my boss I'm cool with whatever hours or shifts they give me, but as soon as April starts, school is my priority.
>>
>>35585692
It didn't end hours ago. Are you too fucking stupid to comprehend time? I'm trying to be
>patient bc austism
But man you're dumb.
>>
All you guys need to learn how to self aggrandize. Make every minor achievement into a major triumph. That's what the normies do. Tell half truths. Learn how to bullshit. Learn how to smile convincingly. Most people know absolutely nothing about anything, or at least only surface level stuff. Learn some jargon.
>>
>>35585397
Played Dragon Age Origins for a good amount. Haven't played it in six years and felt like revisiting. Dated graphics but man I miss this kind of freedom of choice in Video games, the ability to fuck up so badly that half your team kills you or leaves is rather satisfying. Might move on to some other older titles I played back then once I finish it.
>>
>>35585925
I think a simpler trick is to balance the truths given. Honestly is fine but its how you sell it.
>>
>>35580458
>fucked 41 girls and 1 tijuana stripper
Why do you specify the amount?
In fact, why do you even mention it at all you fucking normalfag faggot?
>>
>>35579608
Too bad the whole site isn't 25+ year olds. The post quality would be so much better.

If only there was a Chan that didn't allow youngfags.
>>
>>35586423
I don't think norimes keep track of that of that shit.
>>
>>35585536
i thought of doing this same thing with the bot... my plan is a little bit more elaborate though. i was gonna put chad thunder cock as my picture and just let my bot do its thing for a few months. Then i was just gonna delete all chads pics and put my own on.
>>
>>35586432
In fairness it would be an impossibility to truly enforce it. Anyone can lie about their age.
>>
>>35584176
In other words, you're just a faggot.
>>
>hate going to college
>can only think about college on my days off
>constant state of dread and anxiety
I am so tired
>>
File: 1489688874946.jpg (49KB, 418x433px) Image search: [Google]
1489688874946.jpg
49KB, 418x433px
>>35585536
>muh gf broke up with me
>I had casual sex
>b-but I am at the bottom of the social totem pole
FUCK OFF NORMALFAG I FUCKING HATE YOU PEOPLE GO DIE
>>
>gf broke up with me 3 weeks ago
>friends all in relationships
>2 week bender cuz tfwnogf
>can't take any more booze or drugs right now or i'll die, doing a week sober
>can't sleep due to withdrawals, tired af
>no plans for the weekend but no booze means i can't socialize anyway
>too depressed to do anything productive
>probably just going to shitpost and eat junk food all weekend while completely sober
>or worse get so bored i start drinking again
>tv is shit
>vidya is shit
>weather is shit

at least work is going ok right now
>>
Anybody else extremely productive outside of work?

>read
>workout
>cook
>work on websites
>learn code
>make images in photoshop

I have all these goals and aspirations, but I feel like my job is just suffocating me. I work such long hours I can't do anything on the days I work besides go to the gym for an hour. Even thats hell because I've been awake for 16 plus hours already. Every job I've ever had wants my soul, I'm seriously considering quitting and being a fuckin pizza boy or some shit. Fuck working 40+ hours a week if you're not making at leaat 30 bucks an hour.
>>
>>35586574
As someone who has been married for 10 years and has never had a friend I can tell you it's very possible to be desired by a girl but not cared about with your peers.
>>
>another friday night drinking alone and jerking off
>less than 180 fridays left in my 20s
>>
>>35586606
How the fuck did you get married yet have no friends?

This is why we know you normal fucks are bullshitting just so you can get your stupid laughs behind your computers like the cowards you are. Every guy I know only got their gf's through connections with friends or had the balls to talk to girls.

So you mean to tell me somehow you could never connect with guy to become friends but have found not just any woman but one that became your wife?

This is IMPOSSIBLE you fucking idiot. Nobody is buying your shit.
>>
>>35586663
Dude Ive had girlfriends and no friends. I met my last girl friend at a store she worked at. When you get older you dont really have time for friends.
>>
>>35586663
Not him but it's not entirely impossible. You can have decent social skills yet no friends because you're picky with who you let it. There's a difference between friends and acquaintances. I'm honestly keking at your ignorance.
>>
>>35586606
>>35586606
Kek, I think we are talking to a beta provider here.
Can't explain it otherwise why a woman would want to fucking MARRY a man who has no fucking friends.
>>
>>35586617

shit, I remember being like 20/21, walking home alone from a night club on friday night after trying all night to pick up, ears ringing, wallet empty and saying to myself "don't worry man, you've got like 500 weekends left in your 20s, you'll get better at it"

internet addiction has destroyed my life
>>
>>35586683
>>35586692
This isn't a possibility you fucking retards so stop trolling. If this wasn't 4chan this would be obvious to anyone with a brain.

Think of how ridiclous this sounds.

>lel I talked to that girl even though I am the biggest turbo autist that could never make any guy friends

It is a million times easier talking to your own gender than the opposite sex retard. In fact you are doing it now. You are literally telling people on this board that somehow from a kid-adult you have never even been able to find a buddy to play video games with or even trade toys with yet somehow you guys had the grapefruits to get a girlfriend.

This is why your kind need to be purged from this board.
>>
>>35586663
>How the fuck did you get married yet have no friends?
For starters the relationships between different genders and same sex are very different both in approach and formal. As for my personal situation I met her at church. Parents went, made me go, hang with the kids my age and by hang I mean I was just there and trying to interact with any of them was like talking to a wall. Some of the youth went to walmart after a birthday party at the church where me and my future wife got left behind from the group, we talk a bit, like each others company, hanged out as friends a few times, started dating, one thing lead to another and over a year later we were engaged.
>just so you can get your stupid laughs behind your computers
Honestly I think most here on r9k are just underage or late bloomers, the topics don't seem to really echo normal or robot in terms of content, least not for the last 4 years, seems very /b/ light.

>Every guy I know only got their gf's through connections with friends or had the balls to talk to girls.
I'm the later. But no matter how balls I am talking to other people they just seem disinterested at best or look at me like I just shat my pants.
>So you mean to tell me somehow you could never connect with guy to become friends
Yes, they never like the same hobbies as me and for my area I must have just had a personality that didn't mesh well.
>but have found not just any woman but one that became your wife?
I was/am just as surprised as you.
>>
>>35586692
>You can have decent social skills yet no friends because you're picky with who you let it.

Unless that anon meant exactly this he is bullshitting.
>>
>>35586663
My neighbor is 34, stupid as fuck, one likes him, and is a NEET, but has a hot gf. I like to think she is cheating on him but I'm thinking life is just an RNG machine.
>>
>>35586757
>the topics don't seem to really echo normal or robot in terms of content, least not for the last 4 years, seems very /b/ light.

This is because normalfags have long invaded this board and ruined it. True robots go to superior chans now and only come here to remind themselves how awful this /r9k/ is by comparison.
>>
>>35586741
>It is a million times easier talking to your own gender than the opposite sex
Talk for yourself. I find it much easier talking to women cause I enjoy it, eye contact doesn't feel gay and they are talkative enough that my quietness goes unnoticed. With guys I don't known it's always completely awkward.
>>
>>35586741
> never even been able to find a buddy to play video games
I liked weeb shit and my area loved picking on that. I was bullied a lot because I wanted to play rpgs and shit. Never had a friend because of it.
>>
>>35586741
I never said I've never had friends you fucking sperg. When you're working 50 to 60 hours a week and everybody is doing their own things you grow apart.

Why would talking to girls be harder? Take your stupid ass back to the animu threads. This thread is for adults.
>>
File: projetor.jpg (79KB, 1592x1194px) Image search: [Google]
projetor.jpg
79KB, 1592x1194px
>>35586663
>>35586741
>I can't be true because I can't do it.
>>
>>35586799
Anon /v/ is full of kids.
>>
>>35586823
This board isn't supposed to be for normals. It is you who needs to leave.
>>
>>35586307
>Dragon Age Origins is 6 years old
I've lost track of time. It all seems like yesterday.
>>
>>35586663
So are you shitposting for fun or is the idea someone that has just as bad or worse social skills then you found pussy? I don't really understand why you are in the 25+ thread shitting it up otherwise.
>>
>>35586857
Brace yourself then because I said I haven't played it that long. The game itself is 8 years old.
>>
>>35586852
Oh fuck off already, you prob come from an uppermiddle class family and don't even have to work. You're worst problem is trying to figure out how to talk to girls. Boo fucking hoo.
>>
>>35583632
My friend told me yesterday that his dad had taught john lennon how to play guitar
>>
>>35584250
*Tips fedora*

Ree mlord
>>
>>35586927
>You're worst problem
>You're
and you can't even into words.
Even I barely make that mistake and can distinguish between "You're" and "Your" and english isn't even my native language you fucking retard faggot.
>>
>>35587121
My phone corrected it you fucking weeb. Cry moar about never getting to use your needle dick because you can't form sentences in social interactions.

Cuck
>>
>>35587294
>cuck
Alt-retard confirmed
But eh, that's derailing a dying thread
>>
>>35587294
>muh dick
It's okay brainlet, you'll forget about this interaction and even this whole thread after you get laid with another used up slut.
>>
>>35587294
>needle dick
also that's kinda mean, since It's not my fault that I have Klinefelter's Syndrome. Don't be so harsh on genetically fucked people, that's really some pussy behavior m8.
>>
Everyday I'm on this fucking site. It physically hurts to be awake. This isn't what i wanted for my life at this age. Fuck these cucks complaining about no gf. The one women I let in my life fucking destroyed it. It's been years and I'm still recovering. My fuxking jov is shit. I have no money even though I spent my existence working.
>>
>>35584433
>tfw you forget actual psychopaths post on this board
>tfw someone reminds you
>>
>>35587508
Anon, if it makes you feel any better, I've never had a gf and I never want one. It's something I resolved for myself after highschool. You know I've been at it for a long time.
>>35587556
Nothing wrong with this.
>>
>don't want to live, with despair over the realization that I must
>still want to see my long-distance girlfriend

How can my feelings be so conflicting? I've only spent a brief amount with her and even then I felt like this.

It's my first relationship ever in 27 years and I completely gave up and even intentionally avoided/saboteaged potential relationships before. But this one I didn't and I like her so much. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>35580138
It doesn't take a masters degree to get out of the dollar tree anon, that's almost a decade.
>>
>>35587694
Long distance relationships don't work because it's not natural friendo. One of you needs to move if you're serious.
>>
>>35587579
Seriously at least you're mature about it. So tired of all these fuckin spoiled kids whose only problems are not getting laid and having too much homework. Wait until you leave your safe space and have real shit to deal with.
>>
>>35587763
And you're still here because...?
>>
>>35587808
This is a 25+ thread. Fuck off.
>>
>>35587726

I understand, I perfectly understand.
I would move to her country this second if I could, but the laws only allow me to stay there for 90 days per year. I would have nothing to do there (unemployable) and I'd still have more bad days where I am jsut a dull person who wants to die. She would start resenting me and a breakup would finish me off.

It's like I can't win or more like I don't want to win because I don't want to improve. It is driving me insane and I honestly think I am going to go insane.
>>
File: 1368158540057.jpg (56KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1368158540057.jpg
56KB, 597x519px
>Quit my job to focus on school in October
>dropped out of school a month later
>riddled with anxiety and depression
>Take meds for it
>Been neet for almost half a year now

The anti-depressants are the only thing keeping me sane. The other day I had a fucking mental breakdown cause I forgot to take my medicine and couldn't get these thoughts about my dick getting mutilated out of my head. I've applied for a ton of jobs too and I haven't gotten a single email or reply back.

how do I at least get a fuckin job
>>
File: 1489742417777.jpg (35KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1489742417777.jpg
35KB, 604x604px
>26
>NEET since 2007
>no motivation
>no ambition
>no will to live
>comfy room with 2 PCs
Meh, could be worse.
>>
>>35587897

>still capable to play games or do any activity

How does it not make you feel soul crushing despair from the guilt of not doing anything?

I'm also a 10 year long NEET and I just want to die. I can't improve. I don't want anything, just a peaceful death in my sleep.
>>
>>35587913
I don't know man, but I'm very close to the end, I don't even feel real anymore.
Also, I am starting to drink again. For some reason I fell for the "sobriety" meme, thinking it would be good for me to stop poisoning me with alcohol... WRONG, my life only got worse so after a year of sobriety I started drinking like good old times.
I hope I die.
>>
>>35587887
Way to point out the obvious. But you're complaining about the content so why the fuck are you here. Just shutup and let them brag about their loneliness. You may think you're tough shit now but eventually you'll find yourself complaining about no gf as well. Just let it sink in.
>>
>>35587967
Reproduction is an inherent evil as it forces life into this world. I've recognized the instinct to do so and largely isolated it. And if I ever waver, all I need to do is remember how terrible human beings are. You'll feel a lot better once you give up on trying to spread the very genes you suffer with.
>>
>>35588052
What if I don't suffer?
>>
File: IMG_6238.jpg (147KB, 640x504px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6238.jpg
147KB, 640x504px
>mfw in this thread
i will make it desu
>>
>>35588189
You'll create new suffering regardless. You don't know what future your child will have and it's inevitable it will feel pain and cause pain in others.
>>
File: fixed.jpg (162KB, 640x504px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
162KB, 640x504px
>>35588212
And then next year...
>>
>>35579636
>>35579673
>>35579676
Paying for a woman's meal is an evolutionary strategy to show that you have access to resources.
>>
>>35588634
"CRONK CAN HUNT!"
>Neanderthal woman looks unimpressed
>Chad homo sapien comes along
"I can hunt too, and look good at it."
>guess who got to rule the world
It's more than just access to resources :^)
>>
>>35585285
no money and time for those things
>>
File: itsaconspiracy.png (892KB, 1150x648px) Image search: [Google]
itsaconspiracy.png
892KB, 1150x648px
>>35583088
>>35583017
>>35583162
>>35583881
I'm pretty sure it's a meme at this point. I don't think it's the same non-Panda material guy every time; I could be wrong, clearly.
>inb4 pointing out the Panda guy is annoying is part of the meme
also this is also part of the meme. also disregard because of all the dick in my mouth
>>
>>35588945
It's the exact same story, with the quip about the costume being damaged at the very end. It would be better to assume it's a meme because of how retarded it is.
>>
>>35579193
> think about my 12 hour shift at work
12 hour shift
the
fuck
>>
>go to interview for entry level IT
>panel is IT chad and scientist
>let nervousness get the better of me and fuck up most questions
>"we're still interviewing candidates this week and we'll get back to you as soon as we can :^)"
Thread posts: 286
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.