[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw i will never have cancer nobody in my family has cancer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1fb.png (273KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
273KB, 600x583px
>tfw i will never have cancer
nobody in my family has cancer
>>
Don't worry, anon. You're cancer.
>>
>>35579172
Not OP here. This post is lame as fuck.
>>
>>35579124
i remember when i was younger i had used to fantasize about getting cancer. I think it was because i was depressed and wanted people to empathize with me, but no one ever noticed.

I'm pretty happy now though
>>
File: 1484272431827.jpg (22KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
1484272431827.jpg
22KB, 500x396px
>>35579172
>Don worry, anon. You're cancer.
>>
Idk why you'd WANT cancer. There are much faster, cheaper, dignified ways to die
>>
>>35579235

Even if you got cancer the MAJORITY of people wouldn't care past "oh that sucks you're dying anon. Here I'll post it on normiebook to get some likes"
>>
>>35579283
I think the fantasy used to involve people at my school coming to see me in the hospital. Part of the appeal was that the hierarchy of the school would've been flipped on its head, and no one could look down on me with scorn or contempt, which is what I assumed people thought of me.

Truth is most people simply don't care
>>
>>35579419
I should clarify that I mean social heirarchy
>>
>>35579419
>involve people at my school coming to see me in the hospital

In retrospect, would they really have done that? Because I would think you'd be lucky to get a card your teachers passed around the class and told them to sign for "the cancer boy; yes he was a fellow student even if nobody knew him"
>>
>>35579503
Yeah, probably more of a delusion than anything.
I also used to fantasize about committing suicide in front of my classmates, but the fantasy gets boring after you realize you'll be dead before you can see any of their reactions, which is the fun part
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.