[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me a summary of your current feels and situation.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: ce8.png (67KB, 200x270px) Image search: [Google]
ce8.png
67KB, 200x270px
Give me a summary of your current feels and situation.
>>
>>35577753

I really, really want to die but I don't have the energy to kill myself.
>>
Exhausted after work every day and just want a hafu gf to ease my pain
>>
Recently found myself manhandled by a drunk woman and now go to bars, spending way too much money, looking to replicate the experience.
>>
>stopped taking my antidepressants a week ago so I could cum inside gf
>cum inside gf, realize not cumming at all is more fun
>still not taking antidepressants because I still feel fine for some reason
>>
File: NOTA.png (3KB, 297x74px) Image search: [Google]
NOTA.png
3KB, 297x74px
I'm getting sick of being a social outcast, so Monday I will begin to fulfill a promise myself to overcome this. If anybody wants to join me hit me up, why be a robot forever?

Fuck that shit.
>>
>>35577786
A gf won't ease any pain,
you have to find your own peace.
>>
>>35577902
>rubbies won't ease my pain
I'm not sad my body just aches :<
>>
I'm lonely and want to know what it is like to give and receive real adoration and affection
>>
File: 504wsGx.jpg (43KB, 680x381px) Image search: [Google]
504wsGx.jpg
43KB, 680x381px
>>35577962
Just get a garbage can, and lube it up to your comfort. I promise it's tighter than most women.
>>
File: 61798742_p0_master1200.jpg (358KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
61798742_p0_master1200.jpg
358KB, 566x800px
Got fired from my first job after 10 DAYS.
Kinda sad. I hate feeling useless and there is kinda no other explanation. Its nice to have support from my family i guess but still i feel ashamed.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I hate everything
I love everything

Thats it i guess?
>>
I was feeling great today, had energy, felt like I was accomplishing something.
Then I started watching some neural net training videos on youtube
Then I found a kid who was barely 18, clearly enrolled in some ivy league college, producing neural network programs that would learn and generate music.

Crushed my self esteem
>>
>>35577825
Start taking them. That is a slippery slope you want to avoid. You're not normal.. you will slip back into it.
>>
>>35578094
What did you do to get fired

Or were you laid off
>>
I haven't gotten enough sleep in days.

I really need to go to bed, I also need the warm embrace of a woman. I want to feel her flesh against mine, I'm so hollow right now
>>
>>35577753
>situation
Sitting in an airport, tired, waiting to be picked up.

>feels
Anxiety about everything, especially graduate school applications and girls I want to ask out.
>>
File: 1469204041749.jpg (77KB, 518x768px) Image search: [Google]
1469204041749.jpg
77KB, 518x768px
I'm angry
>posted about my feels
>only got two extremely normie responses
>"You need supportive people in your life, you're not alone teehee"
>"The answer will come haha"

They meant the best with it and I'm conflicted about being mad about it, but it was the first time I've put my feels into words in a long time and to get those responses just made it worse. I am fucking alone, I have no supportive people in my life, I'm the end of this houses frustrations as the emotional tampon for my mom who's probably about to start seeing a psych for "depression" while I'm locked in my cage not wanting to leave and considering suicide because it's like it's the only option left. I'm turning 22 soon and every time my birthday comes around I just want to kill myself even more for multiple reason. No, I don't want you to invite my younger, successful brothers friends around for my birthday. No, I don't want to go anywhere. No, I don't want to do fucking anything except get drunk alone in my room and try not to kill myself. Just fucking leave me alone.

Oh and to top it all off my dads finally trying to stop smoking pot after smoking it literally since he was 16, daily since 18. Every night for the next two weeks will end with him screaming about how no one in this house gives a shit about him and how everyone's using him for money, he'll go to sleep on the couch just outside my room so I can't make a noise in fear of waking him up so I go to bed at 9pm feeling like my bladder is about to explode because I haven't peed in four hours. Then I get to lay there on the verge of going to sleep only for him to have gotten up and slam a door throwing me onto the verge of having a fucking panic attack. Whenever he gets mad and starts yelling I just revert back to being a defenseless 5 year old even though I'm taller and stronger than him because my earliest memories are laying in bed listening to both of them scream at each other until 2am every single fucking night until I was like 13
>>
>>35578209
I really dont know but i guess i wasnt being productive/fast enough or something. They didnt told me directly and i didnt feel like asking. Its so embarassing. Now i just feel worthless.
>>
Browsing facebook watching other people having lifes, want to kill self
>>
>>35578130
I've only been taking them for a couple months anyway, and the only thing I was taking them for was constant suicidal thoughts.
>>
File: 1477442678965.jpg (62KB, 999x749px) Image search: [Google]
1477442678965.jpg
62KB, 999x749px
Mummy got me a shit custodial job without asking me first and obviously I'm not going to take it. I appreciate what she tried to do but she really should have asked if I would be interested. I wish she would just accept I'd rather waste in my room then waste away as a wagie cleaning up others' filth.
>>
>>35577753
I am an insane lazy narcissistic misanthrope.
I love hating something about myself I can't put into words.
>>
>>35578273
You know what happuh to a toad strucknby lightning?
>>
>>35577753
Bored out of my mind from staying in my room but my family acts like I don't exist and when they do it's
>you have a job yet?
>yeah he plays video games xD
Or just
>he I know we haven't talked in a week despite living in the same house but I need you to do something I never taught you to do immediately
My hometown sucks. It's polluted, boring, and expensive which never ceases to amaze me.
>>
Took a big shit the other day and ripped my anus, hurts to poo today still, I know it will heal, still sucks.
>>
>>35577753
like a half-asleep toad flying down a rushing river
>>
>>35578716
I can't even begin to understand what you're implying
>>
>>35579020
Do.
You know.
What happnuh to toad styke by lightnug
>>
>>35579401
What happens?

Oregano
>>
I'm just ready to embrace thruths like the fact that I'm going to die alone no matter what I do, that I don't have to be sad at all and just keep getting better things for myself. That is pointless to blame things, just accept them if I can't change them.
>>
>>35579477
It croaks
>>
File: spaghetti cat round 2.png (551KB, 599x794px) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti cat round 2.png
551KB, 599x794px
I have a date scheduled next tuesday with a girl who I think is pretty cute, but I'm not sure if she's interested or not.

I don't know why this process can't be simpler. I'd rather have a "no" than waste my time doing a long song-and-dance.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.