[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anime give you autism?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3426.jpg (65KB, 920x730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3426.jpg
65KB, 920x730px
Does anime give you autism? Or does frogposting on this god forsaken board do it?
>>
>>35576577
If you like anime you already have autism.
>>
>>35576577
>>35576656

I don't ACTUALLY have autism, but I'm 30 years old and live at home as a NEET, so there's your frame of reference.

Other than kiddy shit like Dragon Ball and Pokemon in the 90s, I didn't start watching anime until I was 28.

I did start posting on 4chan when I was about 22, and that was when my life went downhill.
>>
>>35576577
Its a chicken or the egg problem
If you watch animu you definitely have the 'tism, but whether or not the autism or the anime came first is the debate
>>
File: IMG_0059.jpg (585KB, 800x1006px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0059.jpg
585KB, 800x1006px
frogposting turns you into a superhuman
>>
File: 1489580867549.png (17KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1489580867549.png
17KB, 650x650px
Liking anime turns you into an autist, and stopping it still leaves you indelibly scarred.
>>
>>35576723
If the anime is stopping you from killing yourself then I don't see a problem.
>>
>>35576822
It actually is. I started watching anime because I got shitcanned from my job and lost all contact with my former friends and my dog died. Finding this whole new world was my reason to wake up at all in the afternoons.
>>
File: IMG_3186.jpg (101KB, 508x794px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3186.jpg
101KB, 508x794px
Op here I dont watch anime just japanise cartoons and I only post toads
>>
>>35576928
Why not try vidya? Something like Skyrim, for example, where you're actually a part of this "whole new world".
>>
>>35577017
I actually also got into vidya really late in life. My parents were anti-technology retards so I didn't get my own video games until I was 23. Skyrim on the PS3 was one of my first games and consoles.

Video games are really great, but RPGs and open world games especially turn into an ordeal where I just get depressed and anxious in that whole new world because I haven't found all the collectibles or a I failed a quest or something. With like online shooting games I might just get totally angry because I had a shit match with idiots on my team, etc.

Don't get me wrong it's amazing 99% of the time, but the enjoyment of video games has a bell curve where the more you play them the more of an obligation and addiction that they become.

No one ever wakes up tired and in a bad mood because they watched too many anime episodes, or listened to too much anime music.
>>
Nothing "gives you" autism. Getting obsessed with anime just shows you had it all along.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.