[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this not taught in schools?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8220.png (244KB, 1200x4168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8220.png
244KB, 1200x4168px
Why is this not taught in schools?
>>
>>35576563
bc of the jews obviously
>>
wait. is this why you guys are so determined to find a virgin girl? you realize the kind of girls who have sex with 10+ people are fucking crazy to begin with?

it's not the amount of people that you have sex with, it's the kind of person you are that decides having sex with 10+ people is a good/normal idea. having more sex isn't the direct cause of shitty marriages.

also, the vast majority of people on here are so repulsive and poorly adjusted that a woman would never even CONSIDER dating you, so you don't even have to worry about what's pictured. stop being upset you're not the first penis to enter every vagina.
>>
>>35576934
>it's not the amount of people that you have sex with, it's the kind of person you are that decides having sex with 10+ people is a good/normal idea. having more sex isn't the direct cause of shitty marriages.
that's simply not true, when the woman is virgin natural that feels more bonded to the husband. Also, more partners she had more she's gonna think "that guy i had was better" when the marriage meet some problems and she would more more incline to divorce.
you're just a butt hurted roastie.
>>
File: 1489705845188s.jpg (6KB, 188x225px) Image search: [Google]
1489705845188s.jpg
6KB, 188x225px
>>35576934
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
YOU'RE RIGHT. EVEN IF MORE GIRLS WERE VIRGINS, THEY STILL WOULDN'T DATE A ROBOT NO MATTER WHAT. YOU WIN WHITE KNIGHT, I'LL FUCKING KILL MYSELF JUST LIKE YOU WANT.
>>
>>35576934
>you realize the kind of girls who have sex with 10+ people are fucking crazy to begin with?
Its pretty much the norm now desu. Its not just for crazies anymore
>>
>>35577178
>EVEN IF MORE GIRLS WERE VIRGINS, THEY STILL WOULDN'T DATE A ROBOT
False, virgin girls are far less likely to care about looks than sluts are

They just want someone who is nice to them and loves and takes care of them
>>
File: kkkmm.png (14KB, 413x594px) Image search: [Google]
kkkmm.png
14KB, 413x594px
>>35576563

The feminist outrage would be so palpable it could cause an outrage. Women rely on a collective lie in order to secure their ideal future. If the truth snuck out, Men would be less willing to marry used up whores.

Slut walks and sex positivity is just a way to browbeat men into accepting whores as wives.
>>
>>35576563

Teaching that would be sexist
>>
File: 1326151161868.jpg (22KB, 336x400px) Image search: [Google]
1326151161868.jpg
22KB, 336x400px
>>35576563
26+
26+
26+

twenty six plus
>>
>>35576934
>you realize the kinds of girls who have sex with 10+ people are fucking crazy to begin with.

Now you're getting it. Almost all women are insane.
>>
>>35576563
They do. Come to below the Bible Belt bro. It's fun down here.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.