[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

crazy girls are our only hope. so how do we get crazy gfs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 31

crazy girls are our only hope. so how do we get crazy gfs?
>>
File: manson3.jpg (212KB, 1200x804px) Image search: [Google]
manson3.jpg
212KB, 1200x804px
Murder a bunch of people and enjoy conjugal visits on occasion.
>>
File: 1489584970816.gif (2MB, 448x487px) Image search: [Google]
1489584970816.gif
2MB, 448x487px
>>35575924
They are more interesting, the sex is better too.
>>
File: Snapchat-353235710.jpg (547KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-353235710.jpg
547KB, 1080x1920px
>tfw no schizophrenic gf
>tfw no gf who hallucinate and runs to me for protection
>>
>>35575924
We don't. They get us and they are gone. The end.
>>
crazy girls are just that. Crazy. Dont stick your dick in crazy anon, trust me youre better off without one.
>>
File: tumblr_mogt07nZLm1s4ac61o1_500.gif (525KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mogt07nZLm1s4ac61o1_500.gif
525KB, 500x297px
>>35575924
I like that movie and concur OP.
>>
File: 1473201259259.jpg (166KB, 952x839px) Image search: [Google]
1473201259259.jpg
166KB, 952x839px
>>35575965
my boi charlie din du NUFFIN, it was that madman Tex Watson going around trying to be a hardass drug guy, selling bunk molly and shit. getting on the bad side of bad dudes, deciding the best way to go about business was slaughtering motherfuckers

well i take that back my boi charlie did steal and chop up a fuck ton of cars and dune buggies and shit but he din kill nobodies
>>
>>35576313
>Dont stick your dick in crazy

that is what normies say. we can't get regular girls, they do not like us, so we're just going to have to deal with the crazy ones normies dont want
>>
File: 1472081130558.gif (93KB, 489x540px) Image search: [Google]
1472081130558.gif
93KB, 489x540px
>>35575924
I just want a crazy BPD gf who'll tie me up and rape me until I fall in love with her, whispering into my ear how she'll never leave me as I cry
>>
>>35576360
anon listen. Im trying to save you, trust me its not worth it.

you dont have to go for normal girls but dont go for the crazy ones, go for the a little on the weird side. Once they go over the edge its just a nightmare
>>
>>35576387
the weird oens just want chads
>>
>>35576412
but they will settle for you. Trust me, even chad doesnt really care for them
>>
>>35575924
>>35576331
>>35576360
Robots do not get crazy girls.

The only girls that are perfect for robots are pure, virgin, conservative (I mean real conservative, not Republithot camwhores), religious, and just plain traditional girls.

Traditional women dont really care about looks, are loyal, and just want someone who provides them with love and security. They are rare in the modern West, but they do exist
>>
you're a fucking retard if you want a crazy girl
>get bpd girlfriend
>fucks plenty of times
>treats me like a king
>say our i love you's
>the love is intense
>she randomly hates my guts
>can't give me any reasons
>refuses to give me money she owes
>"anon you are too good for me, you don't deserve to be stuck with me im broken"
>tell her we could make it work cause lovelmao
>I FUCKING HATE YOU I DON'T LOVE YOU
>wont even speak to me and gets pissed when i text her
this just happened to me within the last 2 days, it was a fairy tale relationship.
>>
>>35576387
>just be alone bruh
No this isn't living.
>>
>>35576443
girls like that get married at 22 years old and are out of the game for good
>>
>>35576387
what do you mean by "weird"?

Fembots are even worse and more shallow than normie staceys
>>
>>35576448

Yeah this. Mine doesn't get angry at me, but she does get depressed and clingy and self destructive for no damn good reason. She's also really boring most of the time and needs to be kept amused. It's like dating an 8 year old.
>>
>>35575924
Robots are less capable of dealing with stress, so a clingy gf would be too much for you.
>>
>>35576443
>just get a christfag
Fuck you.
>>
>>35576532
cligy gfs are not stressful because that is exactly what i want
>>
File: 8UK97oy.jpg (727KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
8UK97oy.jpg
727KB, 2048x1365px
>>35575924

this is the second most retarded fetish I've seen out of r9k yet.

what you think crazy is

> she loves you unconditionally
> violent and overprotective
> can suck mean cock

what crazy really is (from actual experience)

> intentionally creates drama for entertainment
> hoards shit in her apartment
> thinks that a thief broke into the house and stole a single roll of toilet paper that she misplaced the other day
> accuses you of cheating when you come home from work later than usual
> fucks other men because she doesnt care about your feelings
>>
>>35576475
And who says you can marry them at 22? Unlike feminists and some normie girls, they dont get triggered whenever they see an older guy with a younger girl. In fact, traditional girls see older guys as a bonus, associating them with greater maturity and independence

I plan on marrying a qt Syrian or Yemeni girl. They are hot, pure, and desperate for someone to take them in
>>
>>35576569
this post is stupid and that dog in your photo is stupid
>>
>>35576569
We're into yandere girls, not just crazy girls.
>>
>>35576548

Just wait till you try it. When a girl is clingy, she isn't clingy in a passive way that makes you feel like you can rely on her. She's clingy in a way that demands you actively pay attention to her and keep her emotionally stimulated. Forget about reading or watching shows or playing games or shitposting or whatever you like to do. She will sometimes do those things with you, but more often than not will want you to just cuddle her or talk with her about how much you like her and reassure her over and over that you're serious about her.
>>
>>35576642
im sorry but is that supposed to be a bad thing because it sounds nice
>>
>>35576385

Then she'll fuck other men on the side because that's what BPD girls do.
>>
>>35576626

people choose to believe what they want to believe, not what is true
>>
just go on tumblr,its easy
>>
>>35576642
>She will sometimes do those things with you, but more often than not will want you to just cuddle her or talk with her about how much you like her and reassure her over and over that you're serious about her.

Sounds like heaven. I don't really enjoy videogames anymore, and the only thing i watch is fargo.

i'd be totally down for spending all my time with her
>>
>>35576705
tumblr is the bad kind of crazy, we dont want that
>>
>>35576536
>thinking atheist girls are anything other than some combination of cunty, whorish, feminist, or crazy
Literally the only reason why women become atheists is because they want to fuck around guilt free, and to say fuck you to their religious parents. They are not atheists the same way nerdy men become atheists (eg for rationalist or existential reasons).

Dont think that just because you are an atheist/agnostic that you will be compatible with atheistic girls. In fact, personality wise, you are much more compatible with shy, virginal religious girls

Religious girls are far more likely to be pure (except when they get corrupted by normie society) and its always the hardcore and weird/culty religions that have the most qts (I have been to a few JW and fundamentalist baptist congregations and can confirm they are turbo qts from personal experience).
>>
>>35576732
>christian girls dont cheat

are you out of your mind
>>
>>35576630
Its cute in anime/manga. Its not so cute when its happening in your face.

Unless you are prepared to beat her to keep her in line
>>
>>35576679

Trust me, it sounds nice but it's not. You end up feeling like a way for her to fill the emotional void inside her. Even sex starts to feel like you're administering medication rather than having fun. It's all one way, and you feel like a carer for a sick person.

No matter how much you do for her or how expressively you communicate the joy you feel when you think about her, it will never be enough and she'll start crying or hurting herself, or you, and whining about how she's worthless.

Also it's only to start with that she is very loving and does nice things for you. To begin with she'll cook for you and suck your dick non-stop and figure out all your kinks. But after 6 months she'll stop doing that and you'll be looking after her and getting nothing in return.
>>
>>35576681
Thats pretty hot tho

Not sure how thats a bad thing desu
>>
>>35576773
>Its cute in anime/manga. Its not so cute when its happening in your face.
Yes it is, anon.

I want a yandere gf to spend all my time with.
>>
>>35576748
I am talking about conservative Christians, not watered down liberal ones.

Super traditional girls get really nervous and autistic around guys to even touch them.

I know that middle eastern Muslim girls will not even shake another guy's hand, let alone fuck them. Traditional Christian girls are pretty much the same
>>
>>35576711

She'll call you at work, in tears and saying that she doesn't want to live anymore. You'll have to drop what you're doing and talk her into cheering up, then she'll end the call saying "I love you" and she'll really mean it, in that moment. This will be an ongoing thing and it will never stop. Meanwhile she'll be telling her friends and family in one breath that you are mean to her and ignore her needs, and in the next breath that you do everything for her and are so sweet and she doesn't deserve you. She'll flirt with other men behind your back and possibly go as far as cheating on you, all to make herself feel wanted and accepted. All the sex stuff she does isn't about sex, it's about feeling loved, but she is incapable of accepting love.

Then she has moments of being seemingly a sweet child-like girl, and you just want to protect her and for her to be safe and loved, preferably far away from you, and the only reason you don't leave her is because you fear she'll kill herself or otherwise be ruined.

This is about BPD by the way.
>>
>>35576875
doesnt sound half bad, my lifes boring anyway
>>
>>35576875
>She'll call you at work, in tears and saying that she doesn't want to live anymore. You'll have to drop what you're doing and talk her into cheering up, then she'll end the call saying "I love you" and she'll really mean it, in that moment.
>This will be an ongoing thing and it will never stop.
Cute

>She'll flirt with other men behind your back and possibly go as far as cheating on you, all to make herself feel wanted and accepted. All the sex stuff she does isn't about sex, it's about feeling loved, but she is incapable of accepting love.
>Meanwhile she'll be telling her friends and family in one breath that you are mean to her and ignore her needs
That's not a qt yandere gf, that's just a whore.
>>
>>35576831
Its sounds really nice at first, and many times it is, but the novelty wears off pretty damn fast

Which is why the normie wisdom that crazy girls are good for casual fucks and not serious relationships rings true. There is no long term prospects with crazy girls
>>
>>35576899

Fine, go for it then. BPD girls are easy to get. You will regret it after the first three months however.
>>
>>35576732
>women only become atheists to fuck around
You what?
>>
>>35576569
That's a cute doggo, anon.
>>
>>35576930
Probably most relationships end after just a few months.
>>
>>35576930
How do i find them?

>>35576926
>but the novelty wears off pretty damn fast
I don't think so. I'm a pretty lonely person but can talk to people for actual days. I just want a girl who'll love me to the same level I love her.
>>
>>35575924
tfw no bf who loves me because im possessive and crazy
>>
>>35576925
>That's not a qt yandere gf
> that's just a whore.

A damaged whore who uses sex to feel accepted is the closest you're going to get to a "qt yandere gf".
>>
>>35575924
All women are crazy. That's it. So no crazy women for robots, cause no women for robots.
>>
>>35576569
You didn't date a crazy girl so much as a bitch.
>>
>>35577004
pls be my possessive and crazy gf
>>
>>35576930
How do you find BPD girls tho? Are they easy enough for ugly robots to get too?

I just want some short term fucks, so I can easily bail when things go south
>>
>clingy bf expects I respond to shit right away but misplaces phone in car, parked at home, where he is, and doesn't respond to email for three days
>>
>>35576998
>How do i find them?

They seem at first shy but flirtatious once you get through the outer barrier. Also they'll say that they have more guy friends than female friends, and at some point will refer to themselves as having a high sex drive.
>>
>>35577032
do you have a throw away email..? it's probably best that we don't put direct contact info in the thread
>>
>>35577004
pls be in england

originalio
>>
>>35576972
It has certainly been my experience.

And online, atheist women are always about "muh bodily autonomy" and "muh liberation from religious patriarchy"

Remember elevatorgate?
>>
>>35577071
post location first
>>
>>35575924
My gf has ptsd and I have to talk her out of weird panic attack flashbacks sometimes

Strangely the healthiest relationship I've ever had
>>
>>35577105
im in the u.s i'm sorry anon, does this mean we can't date?
>>
Crazy girls fuck anything that moves, relationship or not
Crazy girls will physically hurt you or possibly stab you
Crazy girls will scream and pull their hair out
Crazy girls will get the cops called on you
Crazy girls will tell the cops you hit them and you will go to jail
Crazy girls will drain you of all your money
Crazy girls will manipulate and destroy you

Don't do it robots. It's better to be lonely
>>
>>35577176
where in the u.s. im in the north east
>>
>>35577225
>Crazy girls fuck anything that moves, relationship or not
This part is hot htho

The rest is a problem tho
>>
>>35577304
north east as well ;u;
>>
>>35577374
nice try but there are no females in the north east
>>
>>35577225
that's just normal girls
we want crazy girls, not roasties
>>
>>35575924
Every girl on 4chan is crazy, you don't want that though. Even you fat losers can do better. If you're a darkie you can try to pick sjw's up.
>>
>>35577092
You must have fucked alot of women normalfaggot because theists are over 90 percent of the population in most countries. The abnormalfaggot has his reasons for wanting yandere and hating normalfaggot religion. Kill youself.
>>
>>35576681

Speaking from personal experience, anon?
>>
my gf is crazy and calls me on skype to make sure im not cheating on her and shit and wants to be together every second of every day and does shit without thinking of consequences. it isnt too fun
>>
>>35577544
sounds cute to me desu
>>
Crazy girls are obnoxious as fuck and completely unpredictable

And they're not interested in robots
>>
>>35577608
its cute at first until you were doing honework for 4 hours with your phone off and have like 20 missed messages 4 calls and 3 skype call attempts and it stresses you the fuck out and you eat a xanax bar
>>35577706
yeah, this guy gets it. ive dealt with so many crazies. one was threatening to tell people i was cutting her, but she self harmed and people knew it so i called her out on her bullshit. it was a bit fucked at the time but a good story looking back on it. i was still paranoid i'd go to jail or some shit.
>>
>>35576862
>get home from work
>conservative christian girl is angry about something
>>some guy online was arging that a nigger can be a good president
>>oh okay, but something else is wrong?
>>faggots were allowed to donate plasma again, since 2015. It's another hippie revolution! God is coming to kill them I'm sure! Pray with me! I'm scarred and you should do something about this go to war!
>>o-okay

No. You don't know what you're saying. Fuck you and your idea that being around a christian conservative is in any way fun.
>>
>>35577833
arguing*
scared*
>>
>>35577421
b-but anon... we would've been so cute together
>>
>>35577472

Yes. She was always the cutest sweetest girl to me, apparently.

Then she logged into facebook on my computer and forgot to log out. Messages started popping up from the guy she was fucking and everything came undone.
>>
>>35575924
They find you and can smell you're equally crazy
>>
File: picture.jpg (34KB, 960x557px) Image search: [Google]
picture.jpg
34KB, 960x557px
>>35578054

Been there friendo, at least you learned a lesson.
>>
>>35578414
w-what does crazy smell like
>>
File: me.jpg (33KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
33KB, 500x348px
Hi! I'm off my fucking rocker. I've had suicidal and homicidal thoughts for almost a decade, I stalk people for fun and I think I might be hearing voices (they typically tell me stuff about death but I don't bother shutting them up because I agree with them anyways). I'm a shut-in and I'm scared of people although I really do crave social interaction.

I would never date the typical robot because dating someone angry and unstable would likely make me worse and I'd rather get as close to sanity as possible.
>>
>>35576862
You'd be surprised. Traditional Christian girls can be huge whores, don't fall for the memes.
>>
>>35576385
I've fantasized about stuff like that. The problem would be finding a place to hide the person and finding a way to ward off the cops and the worried relatives while I do my thing. So in my head I alway fail and it ends in a murder suicide.
>>
>>35576207
The really tragic thing is when the gf gets paranoid about you. When she starts thinking you're gonna hurt her and therefore cannot be comforted by you because she sees you as the bad guy. Damn, loving someone and being scared of them at the same time is such a weird unpleasant feeling.
>>
>tfw fucked up, with fucked up fetishes
>tfw found a robot bf who has the same fucked up fetishes
i can't believe i did it but i did somehow
>>
>>35579445
Dude, have you seen /d/? Kinky dudes aren't uncommon at all. Hell, most guys would play along with any fantasy you have just to get a taste of poon. Convincing a robot to let you shit in their mouth would be easier than passing first grade arts and crafts class.
>>
>>35579550
>most guys would play along
i can tell when someone is playing along, and i don't like it at all. it kills it for me.
>>
>>35579606
What's your fetish? I mean, there was a dude here who's fetish was jacking off on people's diplomas.
>>
File: 1449366020026.gif (2MB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
1449366020026.gif
2MB, 300x162px
>>35579622
>jacking off on people's diplomas

wtf
>>
>>35579333
I feel guilty because I do that to my bf.
He gets offended because I think he's trying to hurt me and he doesn't perceive himself as someone who would do that.
>>
>>35579705
Why do you think he's going to hurt you?

My ex had told his friends that he fantasized about hurting me. That's the problem with stalking someone so hard you read all their messages, I guess.
>>
>>35576642
I think you are just selfish and you shouldnt be in a relationship because you obviously dont understand how they work.
>>
>>35579784
He yells at me a lot so I think he's trying to subjugate me and manipulate me into thinking everything is my fault. To lower myself esteem because he's insecure and scared I'll leave him.
>>
>>35579622

Ten to one her fetish is getting slapped around and raped, like 96% of all women.
>>
>>35579841
Oh fuck, I'd feel the same way. Manipulative people are a pain in the uterus. One time my ex got mad because I refused to have sex and I became convinced he was trying to manipulate me into feeling guilty so that I'd say yes, I was freaked out by it for at least a month afterwards.
>>
>>35579925
It seems really real and I don't know the truth.
>>
>>35579983
I don't know what to tell you. It's a tough situation.

Even today sometimes the words ''You're gonna kill me, aren't you?'' ring in my head. Paranoia's one hell of a bitch.
>>
>>35580123
My bf laughs it off.
"I'm obviously not going to kill you.stop crying and let's get some food. That will cheer you up."

I'm fat now
>>
tfw no bf to entertain your crazy fetishes despite being a traditional Christian
>>
>>35580348
>traditional christian
>lewding before marriage
lol
>>
>>35580401
im a crazy horny girl
what do you expect
>>
>>35580447
if your crazy then you should post boobs because thats what crazy girls do
>>
>>35575924
Phil Hartman fell for the crazy girl meme
>>
File: meme.png (171KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
171KB, 350x300px
>>35580447
How are you not paranoid about god punishing you for your sins?

God is the ultimate daddy. He'll spank you lots if you displease him and give you lots of rewards if you're a good girl. Instead of cummies, he'll give you eternal salvation. If you displease him enough he could beat your ass black and blue though, and I'm pretty sure banging guys before marriage should be making him kind of irate.
>>
>>35575924

All women are crazy. However, some are more crazy than others.

Similarly, all people are horrible. However, some are more horrible than others.
>>
>tfw I used to be so christian I used to run around school passing out chick tracts and I buried my copy of Wind Waker in the yard because there was a mention of ''false gods'' in it

>grew up to be a sinful atheist cucker anyways

lol
>>
>all these posters going on about wanting a BPD gf

free BPD gf right here
someone love me and take care of me
warning: you aren't going to want to after a couple months but you'll be stuck with me by then
>>
>>35580675
post location and contact immediately
>>
>>35576443
>in 2017
Lad, they are rarer then a non-jewish bank owner
>>
>>35580571
i wont take dick before marriage

My kink is feeding fat guys and being smothered by them

I also like dominating guys and sitting on their faces

That's ok
>>
File: 1489628381114.jpg (104KB, 718x642px) Image search: [Google]
1489628381114.jpg
104KB, 718x642px
no dont do this they will destroy you.
they are dead fish in bed .
they are best in porn , leave them there, do not make a whore a wife.
i should know i did it twice.
>>
>>35580688
M I D W E S T
[email protected]
send me your skype or discord
>>
>>35580776
Girls who are dead fish in bed are girls who don't care about you or don't want to fuck. It's easy to put up an act and moan like a cat in a shredder if you think it's gonna make the dude happy.
>>
>>35580820
well im not in the mid west so some other anon here can talk to you sorry
>>
>>35580776
I'm not a whore, just crazy.
>>
>>35576972
Clearly you haven't dated enough (non-Filipina) Asian girls. Most of them aren't religious at all, particularly the smart ones. The relatively shy ones have a low risk of cheating as well. But they will break up with you if you are too lazy or treat them badly or don't make any effort toward self-improvement or say dumb things. They tend to have high standards.
>>
>>35577144
... what kind of flashbacks?
>>
>>35577859
Tranny detected. There is no such thing as a "girl (male)".
>>
File: bugstoilet.jpg (39KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
bugstoilet.jpg
39KB, 600x800px
Let's make a discord server to discuss being crazy and crazy dating.
>>
>>35579044
I thought everyone had suicidal and homicidal thoughts occasionally. I certainly have. I'm not crazy, though, since I haven't actually killed anyone. It's normal. Humans evolved in environments in which they occasionally had to kill each other to survive or get resources. Also that still sometimes happens. You're just being a special snowflake with too little self-control.
>>
>>35579906
Almost certainly. ~75% of the women I've fucked have been into that.
>>
>>35579925
Why did you refuse? Was it for more than a week or so? Kind of selfish if so. /r/deadbedrooms etc
>>
>>35581086
id join it

someone make a bpd server and all the bpd girls join and we all get bpd gfs
>>
>>35580266
Your fault for overeating and getting fat. Typical fat person blaming everyone else for their own fatness.
>>
>>35581206
Because he pissed me off and I don't want to have sex when I'm angry. Only good boys get laid.

>>35581115
Do most people fear they might actually act on said suicidal or homicidal thoughts? Inside me they feel dangerous but I don't want to get rid of them because they feel like a layer of protection.

At any rate, I've been called a psycho several times in the past. It's not something I take pride in.
>>
>>35581206
It was for less than one day.
>>
>>35581177
Were they really into it or did they say they were into it to seem cool and attractive? It's kind of a trend these days.
>>
>>35575924
It's pure luck

I'm a 4/10 mostly from being a baby-faced beta, but I had an 8/10 batshit insane-insecure gf when I was 16. I was an ungrateful shit and I hated it though.
>>
>>35581239
Typical thin person reading what I wrote and using it as an excuse to be mean because I'm fat. I didn't say it as an excuse, I said it to.indicate we go through that scenario a lot because I get paranoid so much.
>>
>>35576875
Well shit man I've been dating a girl with APD for the last eight months and it's nothing like that. Not to say it's perfect, it comes with its own host of nasty shit, but in comparison it seems a bit less hectic.
>>
>>35581391
Having sex would have likely made you less angry. You should just tell him to rape you next time. It would correct the problem. You have control issues clearly-- the solution is giving up control. Good for reducing anxiety.
>>
Cults
Amish
Psych wards
>>
>>35581391
I don't fear it exactly. I do try to think very carefully about my decisions though. I would only do it if my life were genuinely ruined and a specific person was largely responsible, I think. Too much risk of getting caught so it would likely have to be a murder-suicide.
>>
>>35581639
They pushed things gradually in that direction. Some had specific requests.
>>
>>35576353
Everyone who knew him said the girls acted alone and blamed him
>>
>>35581851
>tfw no cult to give me purpose
>tfw no cult leader gf that says I'm the chosen sacrifice their to absolve the sin of the other followers through beatings and rape
>>
File: extracrazy.jpg (83KB, 1064x1064px) Image search: [Google]
extracrazy.jpg
83KB, 1064x1064px
>>35575924
Get famous around your town selling drugs. Worked great for me.
>>
>>35581653
Fat people deserve to be bullied until they stop being fat. Asian cultures handle this correctly.
>>
File: 3UGZ9b8.jpg (92KB, 960x886px) Image search: [Google]
3UGZ9b8.jpg
92KB, 960x886px
>>35576569
smartest man in this thread
>>
>>35576875
>tell bpd girl I love her
>she calls me unstable and tells me to fuck off
of course
>>
>>35581944
I'm on antipsychotics. I will always have this gut.
>>
>>35582008
Obviously the first step is to work on your mental health, stop the pills, and diet and expercise appropriately.

The micro actions turn into the whole over time. It will take work but you can be healthy.
>>
>>35581825
I think it would have made me more angry. I was literally disgusted by him and his penis at that moment, he was less attractive than a ham sandwich. It would have been like sticking poo inside my vagina.
>>
>>35582008
But you would be both hotter and crazier if you stopped that. Such a destructive habit. Really ruins something beautiful. Is it true they kill your soul and destroy your ambition and creativity as well?
>>
>>35582058
>stop the pills

OK doctor dumbass. I would rather be mentally healthy than skinny.
>>
>>35582071
They literally stop the production of serotonin forcing your brain to compensate.
>>
>>35582067
Only at first. Eventually you get overpowered and just give in. It's cathartic. At least from what I've been told.
>>
>>35581883
I only fear mine because I don't have very good control of myself. When I panic, I feel more animal than human.

>>35581932
Crackheads don't count as crazy, anon.
>>
>>35582103
I believe you are thinking of dopamine. Also you didn't answer my questions.
>>
>>35582099
Those two things contradict each other, dumbass.

I've been on like 12 similar medications and gained weight. Most diagnosed mental problems are environmental, few people need these drugs.
>>
>>35582071
No, I can't function at all without pills. They give.my ambition and creativity back. My soul is better than ever. I don't care about being hot.
>>
>>35582128
Do you believe modernity has somehow caused humans to stop being a species of animals?
>>
>>35582130
Ssris are serotonin antagonists.
>>
>>35582137
I. Am. Schizophrenic. I can get literal brain damage.without treatment.
>>
>>35582148
Hmm that doesn't sound like antipsychotics in my experience. Or at least not most. Which ones?
>>
>>35582105
It's really hard to imagine me enjoying it, unless he let me be a violent dom. Pegging him or choking him or whipping him could have been fun. Peacefully giving up my holes, though? It would have felt so vile...
>>
>>35582163
SSRIs are not antipsychotics, either. SSRIs did make some of my past girlfriends much more compliant and less argumentative, though. But not fat. Perhaps you chose the wrong one. Mine did well on Lexapro.
>>
>>35582152
It's a metaphore, anon. Of course we're animals. What I mean is that under certain moods I act on impulse rather than rational thought.
>>
File: 86641.jpg (39KB, 701x701px) Image search: [Google]
86641.jpg
39KB, 701x701px
>>35582128
Nah, I just distributed marijuana.
>>
>>35582200
It's not supposed to be peaceful. I enjoy the struggle. Sex was always part fitness-test, both of the body and of the will. It's why women so often like it rough.
>>
>>35582254
Oh. Well, beating his ass into submission could have been fun. I didn't think about it that way. At that moment I just thought ''He's a prick and doesn't deserve the privilege of plowing me''.
>>
>>35582180
Seroquel, latuda, wellbutrin, invega, zeldox.
>>
All of this has happened before, and all of this will happen again.

They gave the corpse medication. This began seven months ago. Now the corpse is better than before. He's made himself physically fit as well as mentally. Now we know why the corpse is the way it is. Makes it easier to deal with. He said a final goodbye to his undeserving beloved, after my love of nine years said he wouldn't care if I died and disappear forever. This was six months ago. My coffin is big enough for two. Whoever you are, however we'll meet, I'm waiting for you. I want to feel your heartbeat. I love you already, even though I don't know who you are or if you even exist. I look forward to meeting you and feeling an everlasting summer in your company.
>>
>>35582282
You're funny, the way you redirect these things. He should have just tied you up, lubed you up, and forced it in. Maybe played with you a bit beforehand. The harder you struggle, the hotter it is.
>>
>>35582254
Having fun angry sex is a learned skill, I think. You gotta resist the urge to hit them where it hurts. The last time I got in an argument that could have ended lewdly I ended up calling the guy a pathetic cuck clown and reminding him of his mortality. That, uh, was not sexy.

>>35582356
I would literally have stabbed him in his sleep or called the cops. That's crossing the line, yo.
>>
>>35582297
My, my, you're a walking revenue source aren't you? They're making a killing off you. Maybe literally.
>>
>>35582356
>kill him
>use the marks left from struggling as proof that I was raped and he was an abusive chump
>sjws praise me
>make a million bucks being a feminist public victim
>profit
>>
>>35582380
The government pays for them. I'm on disability.
>>
>>35581927
I've been thinking of starting a cult. It shouldn't be too hard, you just start by harvesting schizophrenics, depressives and other vulnerable folks. I'm just too damn bummed to get to it.
>>
>>35582356
Aren't you scared that if things get too heated up one of you will end up in the hospital and the other in jail? If I was really pissed off I'd have to restrain myself to avoid stomping the guy's genitals so hard he'd piss blood.
>>
>>35582396
You're such a buzzkill. Are you fat, too?
>>
>tfw no well adjusted gf who knows the difference between roleplay and being mentally retarded
>>
>>35582483
desu it seems hard to do unless you're also a crazy with real belief in what the cult is built on. The only people that know how to truly control and manipulate crazies are crazies.

I mean it would be possible without being crazy, just a lot more challenging and more of a drain on yourself.
>>
>>35582552
no :(

When I'm angry, I'm just too focused on hurting or punishing the other person to be naturally sexy. It's hard to turn legitimate anger into subservient lust.
>>
>tfw crazy single mother
Growing up was hell
>>
kidnap a girl and make her develop stockholm syndrome for you
>>
>>35582589
You just memorize some hippie beliefs and repeat them. After that it's storytelling and acting.
>>
>>35582614
This is hot in literature but not irl unfortunately
>>
As long as she ties me up and leaves me in a roadside ditch in west Texas.
>>
>>35576516
why do u make her sound like a burden. dont u love her?
>>
File: demons.png (68KB, 1034x444px) Image search: [Google]
demons.png
68KB, 1034x444px
>>35582589
I was thinking of starting it as a group for people who think they see ghosts and demons and stuff. There's no shortage of them and they're fun to watch. From there it could turn into a forum for ''prophets'' and I could start making shit up and become a David Ike type character.
>>
File: 34431413413.png (199KB, 665x399px) Image search: [Google]
34431413413.png
199KB, 665x399px
>wanting crazy cunts creeping on your ass 24/7
when will you faggots grow out of this meme?
>>
>>35582516
Are you an actual dominant female? They're quite rare, but I'm sure you can find some tepid emasculated sub-male somewhere if that's your thing. I prefer women who are switches. They like to wrestle and they really like to lose.
>>
>>35582356
Can you really channel anger into peaceful lust easily? Is it a natural transition for you? I see sex as a reward, so when I'm in a ''fuck you'' mood sex is normally not on my mind.
>>
>>35582594
The part where you eventually just give in to the sensations you're feeling and your own helplessness is the best though.
>>
>>35582803
I wouldn't call it peaceful.
>>
>>35579786
Says the guy whose never been in a relationship.
Dhdicbd n
>>
>>35582785
I'm a switch. I'm nice if the boy deserves it and I'm cruel if he deserves it. I'm like Santa dispensing presents or coal, depending on the circumstances and my mood. I'm a chameleon in bed.

>>35582812
I'm afraid that could lead to me feeling helpless for hours afterwards, though. It might also make me resent and distrust the guy. Genuine helplessness hurts..
>>
>>35582812
I think it would feel like an emotional wound at that point and could lead to me getting panic attacks or doing something shitty to the guy out of spite. He'd need to find a way to drag me out of my scared helpless mood or I'd be a total killjoy.
>>
>>35582803
>I see sex as a reward
Spoken like a whore unfortunately. Only interested if you get your payment for it. Very much a turn-off. What is your partner, a dog to be trained? This aberrant need for control over your partner needs to be cured-- or you need to end up with someone you can't control. Perhaps you subconsciously know that already. No one who ends up pussy-whipped remains attractive. Women, much like men, will demand a new challenge. You want precisely the men you can't domesticate. If you ever could, you would lose interest.
>>
>>35582874
>>35582919
Ah but the mixed-up-emotions cuddling afterward is the best part. Almost obligatory in these things. Then you end up more loyal and accommodating for a while as well. It's adorable really.
>>
>>35582937
I don't seek to dominate every aspect of my partner's life, just the parts that I need in order to remain sane. It's no fun for either of us if I'm constantly a paranoid puddle of tears, right?

I mostly want to whip and peg the men I can't domesticate. I wouldn't consider a man like that for a serious relationship, they'd be unfit to raise a happy family with me. How can I be a good mama if I'm too freaked out to take care of the kids? Men like that are one night stand material at best. Pump 'em and dump 'em.

>>35582975
If he apologizes during the cuddles and tells me he didn't mean to hurt me I guess it might be alright.
>>
A man who can't be trained is as good as a feral dog. Who wants a flea covered dog who bites and pees on the carpet? The best dogs are the ones who smell good, cuddle and pee outside.
>>
>>35575924
>will cling to anyone indiscriminately for a completely random amount of time
>literally more likely to cuck you than stacy
>"only hope"
>>
File: flcl.jpg (152KB, 1640x860px) Image search: [Google]
flcl.jpg
152KB, 1640x860px
Humans in general need to be trained, don't they? Isn't that the natural way of dealing with everyone? Reward them if they're kind, punish them if they're not so that they're more likely to give you what you want?
>>
File: 1_500.gif (435KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1_500.gif
435KB, 500x281px
>>35575924
theyve always just offered themselves to me
now i am one i suppose
>>
>>35576773
This. Anime is not real. The kind of girl you want literally does not exist.
>>
Where's our discord? I want to shitpost with fellow crazies and crazy chasers. I could bring in a few people who see demons.
>>
>>35583196
And have you been successful in avoiding punishment by society...?
>>
https://discord.gg/C24hb7Y

Permanent invite link for the insanity discord.
All crazies and crazy fetishists welcome.
>>
>>35583930
I think so. Training people doesn't have to be obvious, it can be done through small actions like returning someone's kindness or avoiding someone who's not worth your time.
>>
>>35583930
I mean, I guess I got punished as much as anyone else. I'm not sure what you mean by punishment.
>>
>>35584378
Then you haven't been trained.
>>35583196
Are you implying that you should train your gf? Punish her rather than break up with or bargain with? Because, this coming from a robot, you're a shitty person that shouldn't exist.
>>
>>35584743
Everyone on r9k is shitty, silly. Anyways, bargaining and breaking up have their uses too. It always depends on the situation.
>>
>>35584743
We get ''trained'' by life itself, it's inevitable. When you experience something bad, you're drawn away from whatever caused it. When you experience something good, you typically want more of it. Training humans is just being aware of that and using it to your advantage. Know what I mean? Maybe ''training'' is the wrong word for it.
>>
File: matrix cancer.jpg (15KB, 278x200px) Image search: [Google]
matrix cancer.jpg
15KB, 278x200px
>>35584887
No life doesn't train you, you learn to avoid obstacles. But if someone sends obstacles your way then you have to realise that person is just another person and you can send them right back, not be trained by them, but battle them to the death. That leads to freedom, rather than fascism. The only thing that we know of that is dick, and greedy enough, lazy enough, to train some other creature is humans. Not life. You are not life. You are cruel and justify it with efficiency as all cruel people do. Being the best is not necessary.
>>
File: 23576542.png (65KB, 197x194px) Image search: [Google]
23576542.png
65KB, 197x194px
>>35585047
Training someone doesn't have to be cruel. It's just teaching them how to behave around you so that you can have a mutually beneficial relationship.

You and me ain't nothing but mammals.
>>
>>35575924
Personally I think it would be easier to get a pure deaf gf than a crazy bitch gf. And I would rather have a deaf gf than a crazy gf
>>
>>35585047
I think I'm just applying a really autistic word to something humans do naturally, often without realizing it.

But yeah, I generally feel turned off by people who have angered me because it feels like having sex with such a person would send them the wrong message. Learning to channel anger into lewdness would require some training.
>>
>>35585284
Why deaf? Why not mute or wheelchair bound?
>>
File: 1456199265993.gif (712KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1456199265993.gif
712KB, 320x240px
>>35584200
B U M P I N G for awareness
get shrekt with us at the new nutty discord
>>
File: 938048230.jpg (42KB, 547x471px) Image search: [Google]
938048230.jpg
42KB, 547x471px
I turned my ex man's new girl into a dyke just to make him feel cucked. Do I win the crazy olympics?
>>
>>35585812
you win the twat olympics
>>
>>35575924
>crazy girls are our hope
Only if you're ready to put your own alone time off until you're sick of them.

I personally want someone that's not necessarily alternative in fashion but has a similar mindset without being batshit insane, basically a NAWALT that understands what is loyalty and respect. Other women serve me no purpose since there's no LTRs possible with whores.
>>
>>35585866
His new girl loved sucking on my twat. I made her cum harder than he ever did.
>>
File: mm.png (323KB, 641x446px) Image search: [Google]
mm.png
323KB, 641x446px
The voices in my head often mumble about the sky, or about hearing the gods. They also frequently beg for something to stop and scream for help. I don't know how to feel about this.
>>
>>35585913
Yea closeted girls tend to cum pretty hard when they finally fuck a girl
>>
>>35582785
Get on discord.
>>
>>35576207
youll just bully me for being schizophrenic. i cant even make friends because of it
>>
>>35586260
Grill? Ogoho
>>
>>35587244
Indeed. But I'm not looking for love or lewd. I just want to talk about my mental issues and maybe find a way to feel alive again. It feels like everything's dead.
>>
The other day a dude literally offered to pay to talk to me and I cant be arsed to keep contact with him. That's how bland everything feels. I fucking said no to free money.
>>
crazy girls are the best. but honestly, you have to be able to deal with a lot of shit and appreciate the crazy it adds to your life. I don't think crazy girls and r9k are necessarily compatible. You have to be able to look the other way on a lot of shit and you have to be able to expect the bullshit and be okay with it. You also have to be willing to forgive a lot of shit that is purely done to get a rise out of you that's not only fucked up, but purely nonsensical. Personally, I dig it. That point where you know they need you, that's the best. It's great to be needed. Though you can't need anything or anyone if you're going to be with a crazy bitch, which is itself pretty crazy admittedly.
>>
>>35586980
I can't speak for him. Personally I'd sadistically feed off of your craziness and be really nice to you until you tried pulling some shit to see if i, "really cared". Then you'd realize I don't really care.
>>
>>35587402
That's why you always collect a lot of information on the person before you pull that shit. So you can ruin their ass if you choose.
>>
>>35587402
>tfw you do something that seems like you're pulling some shit but you're in genuine need of help

damn
>>
>>35587419
an adorable fantasy, does it alleviate the frustration of powerlessness? Some people like to daydream I suppose.
>>
>>35587453
No one can help you. The truth is that no one really wants to, either.
>>
>>35587458
It's no fantasy. It just takes a bit of creativity and a lack of scruples. I was never in a situation where I hated someone so much I tried to frame them for pedophilia or tried to get their parents fired, though. It takes a lot of time and effort and I doubt I'd ever care enough to get that far.
>>
>>35587475
Depends on the particular issue. I think you should go get laid or something, you're getting salty over nothing.
>>
>>35587523
yes, it's your daydream. Your fantastical response to a world you see as unfair. Your wet dream of justice that is really the antithesis thereof. Of course you could try, but more likely than not, as so much else in your life, it'd come crashing down around you. The truth is that you're unlovable and that all those terrible things that happened to you are in one way or another just. Of course you would try to damn anyone foolish enough to show you kindness, it's what you are. It's quite alluring, i bet your outbursts can be very passionate.
>>
>>35587544
I didn't mean to upset you. It's a harsh reality, though less harsh I'd say than manipulating someone with a false pretense of wanting to help.
>>
>>35587575
Sounds like the ramblings of a virgin with rage who's fishing for a reaction so he can masturbate. But I'm bored so I'll type out a response.

I don't believe in justice or injustice. ''Crashing down around you'' is a subjective term; it's only crashing if I let myself feel like it is. I know very well that I am lovable, attacking that is pointless. Nothing terrible ever happened to me. My outbursts, however, are ridiculously passionate. Gold star for you.

>>35587591
You can't say ''no one can help you'' without knowing the issue that's being discussed. I know you're trying to be harsh, but you're pretty clumsy about it I'm afraid.
>>
Having a crazy gf doesn't work out as many imagine. I spend all of my free time with her and then every month I get this sad conversation with her crying so hard I can barely understand her as she says how she feels like we never spend time together and how she doesn't feel loved and how I deserve better and then she says she's going to kill herself then I have to talk her out of it and then she does the 'but im so ungrateful so now i actually do have to kill myself'and it's all just a constant cycle of drama.
>>
>>35587575
>>35587591
Your posts are dripping with emotion. What's going on in your life, anon? Where's the bitterness coming from?
>>
File: 1360617832647.jpg (31KB, 343x317px) Image search: [Google]
1360617832647.jpg
31KB, 343x317px
>>35575924
>tfw no aspd sociopath gf that looks like angelina jolie in that movie
Why even live?
>>
File: 23523523551325235.jpg (16KB, 251x350px) Image search: [Google]
23523523551325235.jpg
16KB, 251x350px
>>35575924
Never ever stick your dick in a crazy
She will ruin your life or at least get you involved in a lengthy legal cases
>>
>>35587645
Whatever helps you sleep at night. I'm sure you see many moderate statements as attacks. I'd wager you read my post in angry or resentful tone as well. You've chosen your own reality, we both know it's not accurate, but we both appreciate it for our own reasons ;)

>>35587672
I think that's an interesting perception, it's the kind of passive aggressive assertion that I enjoy on several levels. Though you are mistaken, I am not at all bitter or unkind, only honest. But I'd love to see what your imagination can come up with. Is it so alien to you to feel nothing at all?
>>
>>35587591
Real talk, I know people who have pulled the stuff I'm talking about so it's definitely not impossible. Cybercrime is surprisingly hard to prosecute. Most girls won't bother to try and get revenge though so you're safe. They'll just cut a little and mope around and you'll get to feel like a champ.

Have you ever manipulated a girl into thinking you would help her, anon? Can it be storytime?
>>
>>35587733
No reality is accurate; everyone sees the world through a different lens.

I'm just not sure how to interpret your statements without reading them as salty. Why else would you make statements about things you know nothing about? Most guesses you've made about my life are wrong, at least in my reality.
>>
>>35587740
I don't have any interest or attraction to manipulating anyone or being unkind. As for revenge, I doubt any have ever wanted revenge against me. I'm honest in my detachment. They may have hated that what was meaningfull to them meant nothing to me, but that was never hidden.
>>
>>35587784
Why bother talking to people if you feel detached? I've been feeling bored of everything for the past few months and I can't muster up the will to hold conversations or maintain friendships.
>>
>>35587818
Not him, but I'm pretty detached from people and constantly bored. I talk to lots of people anyway. I want attachment, I just don't really get it. I still really enjoy socialising and other people.

I'm not depressed, so I'm not lacking in motivation. My feelings aren't that strong and I don't care much for people, and all that does is motivate me to try really hard to stimulate myself.
>>
>>35587776
Well I suppose I'll never know if such assertions were true, though considering your thought on framing people, I'd say they were more probable than not. If that's not the case then you are right and I am wrong.

>>35587818
People must communicate with each other in a society, it's necessary. Just as eating and bathing, it has to be done. None of those things are uncomfortable, they're all part of the process.
>>
>>35587402
What's the point of sadistically feeding off someone's craziness if you feel ''nothing''?
>>
>>35587881
i like it. Though not just the bad, I appreciate the aesthetic of a relationship as well.
>>
>>35587919
Weird. It's hard to imagine being in a relationship without caring about the person. I just keep those people as orbiters.
>>
>>35587944
There are a lot of benefits to it actually. There's a lot more freedom, but also an understanding of responsibilities towards each other. There's definitely a breaking point, but in my case it's never been too bad at all.
>>
I used to date a guy who was ''cold inside''. I supposedly made him feel happy and alive. I kinda miss it in a way, although he triggered my paranoia pretty bad. Oh well. Life is life.
>>
>>35588028
>triggered my paranoia
care to elaborate?
>>
>>35588046
I found out he said some pretty bad stuff behind my back and I became convinced he would hurt me. I had daily panic attacks for a few weeks and my paranoia showed no signs of leaving, so I dumped him and went back to my mom's house. I think he went gay after that.
>>
>>35588076
>went gay
guys don't go gay. he was always that way
>>
>>35588089
I guess he was bi. He certainly did enjoy the puss, I can tell you that much.
>>
>>35588107
i certainly enjoy the puss too, but i'm not gay or bi
>>
File: Hikami.Sumire.full.1783134.jpg (440KB, 1053x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hikami.Sumire.full.1783134.jpg
440KB, 1053x1000px
>>35588076
It might've worked out if we had gotten couple's therapy and the shrink had managed to convince me I wasn't in danger. I kept thinking he'd come at me with a knife or something though.
>>
>>35579841
>To lower myself esteem because he's insecure and scared I'll leave him.
Sounds to me like you ought to just fuck off. Why put up with that shit?
>>
>>35588209
Love makes people stupid.
>>
>>35588233
beautifully stupid. most fulfilling emotion there is
>>
>>35588264
Breakups are awful, though. I wish it was possible for normal people to train themselves to fall in love with inanimate objects, then there would be no risk of pain.
>>
>>35588285
they are awful, but there's no way to experience it without putting yourself in the position to risk the break up
>>
>tfw finally found a QT art chick to call my own
>She makes her own zine
>Her work gets featured by some big names in the underground
>Gives the best handjob I've ever had
>Seems really into me

The only problem is

>History of suicide attempts
>Lectures me on vegetarianism
>On multiple Depression meds
>Cheated on her last bf
>Family history of schizophrenia

The red flags are there but I want to engage anyway
Any tips to stop her murdering me at night?
>>
>>35588337
>lectures about vegetarian
>shizo
wew lad
fugg if possible, but cut your losses and move on soon
>>
J O I N
the crazy discord
https://discord.gg/C24hb7Y

Guys and girls all allowed, crazy or just a fetishist, come one come all
>>
>>35588391
yeah, but are there any bpd/codependent grills who will actually meet?
>>
>>35588397
There are at least 5 girls and one of them is definitely bpd
I only created this chat a few hours ago and there's already more than 20 members so if you're interested join and see who comes along
>>
>>35588431
come off it, r0b0t. there are no fembots on /r9k/. you're talking to traps
>>
there is also a trap but they're in a separate discord role so no one confuses them for an actual female
>tfw more people are orbiting the trap than the actual females
I guess /r9k/ really is gay
>>
>>35588471
to >>35588449

originalitality
>>
>>35588391
FUCK THIS SERVER

https://discord.gg/AP2jd8b

This is more comfy and we have a lot of girls, not traps, female ones.
>>
>>35588510
uh, anon...
please see this post:
>>35588449
>>
>>35588510
>shilling your shitty server here

lol nobody loves you
>>
>>35588510
this server is 100% normies and /soc/ girls
fucking rank honestly
>>
>>35575924
l wish I had a girlfriend.
>>
>>35588877
do you consider that good or bad?
>>
>>35588916
It's bad anon
They're all used goods whores and talking about their sexual exploits and shit like that
I don't want a roastie whore gf, I want a pure schizo gf who will run to me when she's scared and let me soothe her paranoia
>>
>>35588937
but those schizo's who will run to a guy, have probably already ran to a guy
>>
>>35588947
There aren't even any schizos in that group anon, they're all normie Stacies with twenty orbiters each
I'll wait for my qt schizo gf thank you very much
>>
>>35588987
in the days of the interwebs, even the landwhales have orbiters. sad
>>
>>35580820
what city? OwO
>>
>>35589195
>OwO
hopefully not anywhere near where you live
>>
>>35589329
pls no bully originally
>>
would love to have crazy gf again. i miss the feelz. i miss the sex
>>
>>35586980
What if I have very mild schizophrenia too, but don't hallucinate anymore for some reason.
>>
>>35582803
>I see sex as a reward
Women are the niggers of the human race, shitty mods have to do something to save this board
>>
>>35589825
using sex as a reward/punsishment system is the worst thing a girl can do. it ain't worth it. she is to be dumped immediately
>>
>>35576781
I know what you mean. Been there
>>
>>35581086
Systemspace is breddy crazy :3
>>
>>35581927
>>35582483
>>35582589
I already posted once, but we have a 'cult' that isn't a cult all created!
>>
>>35599999
checking the get. what was it
>>
i forgot how slow this board moved
>>
>>35575924
well she will help u to kys
>>
>>35576313
>don't stick your dick in crazy

This saying exists specifically because no one will ever follow it, if people were going to be rational about where they stuck there dicks such obvious advice would never have been said
>>
>>35590814
besides that... there's no such thing as a girl who's not crazy - it's a moot point, really
>>
>>35576448
yeah I made the same mistake...out of nowhere she broke up and completely ignored me and cut me off from everything, then ended up moving out of state.
>>
>>35591067
>the ones who push you away
in my experience, fucking let them. they're doing you a favor
>>
>it's a "i want a bpd gf" thread
Listen robots, I know these bpd idolisation threads gets made fairly regularly and every time not one, NOT ONE person has said he doesn't regret having a crazy bpd gf. Let that sink in.

But hey, im of the philosophy that you're better off listening to yourself even if it means it's wrong.

I get it robots, you lack so much excitement and emotional experience that you end up so starved for it that you think you need some clingy insecure girl to make you happy. You're both broken and infact made for each other. Dw most relationships dont last these days anyway no matter how good it was so you might as well find that crazy girl and give your life that roller coaster ride you never been before
>>
>>35575965
You have to be turbochad to get those legitimately crazy girls
>>
>>35591127
chad doesn't talk to you if you're a legitimately crazy girl. I'm one and no guys go for me unless they feel like they can't do better or don't know me yet.
>>
>>35591695
sorry honey, that means you're fat or ugly
>>
>>35591703
I'm not either of those, but I don't mean guys who just want sex. No one will really see you as relationship material if you have problems.
>>
>>35591695
pls be my legitimate crazy gf
>>
>>35591730
not fat or ugly?
post contact info
>>
>>35591732
See? You don't know me and already don't care about me. you just want a girl to make up for your loneliness and have sex with. personality and who she is doesn't matter.
>>35591745
same as I said to the other guy. You don't really care, I say I'm not unattractive and suddenly you want to talk to me. So I don't matter as a person, just for my sexuality.
>>
>>35591775
>you just want a girl to make up for your loneliness and have sex with

so you aren't lonely?
>>
>>35591775
>she doesn't understand how guys work
you have to be attractive for me to be interested at all. once you've passed that test, then personality comes into the equation
>>
>>35591801
I'm plenty lonely, how would having someone just to fuck and use me who doesn't care about me as a person help with that?
>>35591806
so you're so superficial, you have to vet that before absolutely everything else. If you want to be attracted to someone, that's reasonable, but that's just sad if that is seriously the first requirement to talking to a girl that comes to mind.
>>
>>35591840
>I'm plenty lonely, how would having someone just to fuck and use me who doesn't care about me as a person help with that?

chads use people, robots are too pathetic to do that unless they are legit sociopaths
>>
>>35591840
not the requirement for talking to a girl. it's the requirement for a romantic relationship. and i won't waste time talking to a girl if i don't see the possibility of a relationship. girls do it too. they just get pissed off when guys acknowledge it instead of blowing smoke up their dainty asses
>>
>>35591861
a lot of robots are very toxic people, who don't care about others.
>>35591880
>and i won't waste time talking to a girl if i don't see the possibility of a relationship
So you don't really care about girls, got it.
>>
File: 1479880387205.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479880387205.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>35591911
>a lot of robots are very toxic people, who don't care about others.

b-but im not like the other robots im special and unique
>>
>>35591911
i don't care about some rando girl on the internet, no. why the fuck should i? now, if that rando girl might be my gf in the near future? that's when i give a shit
>>
>>35591941
>>35591965
You both just proved my point. Guys don't care about girls and are mostly all horrible, they just lack basic empathy.
>>
>>35591988
ok you've gotta be trolling now
>>
>>35591988
can you just please be my fucking gf god fucking damn
>>
>>35592008
>she thinks I don't care, she must just be trolling xd
See what I mean? No guys care about girls and especially not 'crazy' ones. None care about how you feel or who you are as a person. you're just an option for people who can't do better or don't know you who just want sex and superficial connections.
>>35592046
I don't even know you.
>>
>>35592061
how many chads pumped and dumped you to end up like this?
>>
>>35592061
i'll concede that i lack empathy toward people who i don't know and have never met. it's about priorities. if i've talked to her and think there's chemistry, then i start caring and have a metric fuck ton of empathy.
>just want sex and superficial connection
no. i want a tremendously deep connection, and "crazy" girls are the only ones capable of providing that... and i want a metrick fuck ton of sex in that relationship to reinforce the insanely deep connection
>>
>>35592085
i'm curious about this as well
fkn original commentarino
>>
>>35592085
none. I don't like chads.
>>35592100
Fair enough to what you said I guess, although I don't see why you think only "crazy" girls can provide that? I really don't like the attitude a lot of guys have where they don't care about being friends with a girl unless they have potential for a relationship. it just seems predatory to me. I have no problem talking to guys like friends and I never expect anything from them, and I'd only want a relationship with someone who was basically a close friend I cared a lot for anyway. I'd want to know them first so I knew it would work out.
>>
>>35592166
i don't usually hit on girls until i've interacted with them a few times, having a chance to get to know them at least a little bit. i don't keep female friends. there's no such thing as a female friend who is a strictly plutonic relationship. and any gf i have in the future will come to appreciate that as a matter of me showing her respect by not associating with other gurls unnecessarily.
>>
>>35592166
do you realize what board you are on? robots have tried the whole 'friends' thing with girls before and they just get called manipulative and pieces of shit.

the friends thing basically never works
>>
>>35592214
>i don't keep female friends. there's no such thing as a female friend who is a strictly plutonic relationship.
I don't think that's true.
>and any gf i have in the future will come to appreciate that as a matter of me showing her respect by not associating with other gurls unnecessarily.
I wouldn't care if I had a bf who knew other girls.
>>35592223
they get a few bad experiences then base all of their future ones on those. the thing is, most connections are very transient in life and most friendships and relationships will end.
>>
>>35592275
>i don't think that's true
because you're a grill. guys know better
>>
>>35592300
I don't have issues having a guy as a friend, so I don't get why guys can never have girls as friends without getting feelings.
>>
>>35592317
this should explain it better than i could
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zywIR_ZFLts
>>
>>35592317
>why guys can never have girls as friends without getting feelings
i think you're confusing cause with effect here. if he gets feelings, he always wanted a relationship and you didn't realize it until you were already "friends"
>>
>>35592346
I only watched a minute but I've heard that sentiment a lot before. guys seem to see girls all as girls they would potentially have sex or relationships with. but I don't get why they can't control that or why that makes it mutually exclusive with caring about them platonically? Why can you only care about girls that way and no other? For me those are very separate. I can like someone sexually but that doesn't mean I have feelings for them romantically or like them platonically, and I can like someone platonically but that doesn't mean I like them romantically, or sexually. I've never had to ruin a friendship from feelings myself before.
>>35592413
how can a guy want a relationship when they don't even know you yet? that doesn't make any sense. not all guys are so shallow they care about is appearance and first impressions.
>>
>>35592457
it's like this... IF a guy wants a relationship with you, he has unlocked the ability to develop feelings for you in his mind. he can have sex without getting attached, but IF that happens, it's because he sees no long term relationship potential in you.

shortcut explanation, i can't separate sex from emotions and relationship potential. and honestly, girls reinforce the stereotype whether they know it or not. what's the difference between a female friend and a girlfriend? sex. or at least the hope of sex.

the only guys who care only about appearance are the ones who want to pump & dump. any guy who wants a relationship with you cares about many things. but like it or not, the girls appearance, whether she is attractive, is ONE of those things that matter. you can be pissy about that if you want, but it won't change the fact.
>>
>>35576586
Marry your own kind anon
>>
>>35592786
what?

this is an originally original comment
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.