[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>post in thread >thread dies >make thread >no replies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

File: me.gif (422KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
me.gif
422KB, 500x255px
>post in thread
>thread dies

>make thread
>no replies
>>
me too, friend. who else here /threadkiller/?

>inb4 thread dies now
>>
>>35575860
is this modern art?
>>
File: 1470801453574.jpg (44KB, 635x473px) Image search: [Google]
1470801453574.jpg
44KB, 635x473px
>>35575860
I feel this feel you're feeling right now. That feely type of feel you feel. Have a bump friend
>>
File: wojak 500.png (54KB, 434x500px) Image search: [Google]
wojak 500.png
54KB, 434x500px
>>35575860
>cum in gf
>no gf
>bonar dies
>>
Shit like this is why fast boards have awful quality. If somebody's post gets ignored or their thread dies, they make "retribution shitposts" to avenge their lost (you)s.
>>
>that sad feeling you get when you see your thread at page 9 with 0-2 replies
>that false hope somebody will post

I sometimes go to the back of the catalog and post in ignored threads to make an anon's day. Hoping with them it'll be noticed.
>>
Pisser
>>
>type out reply to thread
>close the reply window before hitting post because what's the fucking point
I just lurk 99% of the time now.
>>
File: 1488084859596.jpg (476KB, 819x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1488084859596.jpg
476KB, 819x1023px
>>35575892
It happens to me quite often, that a thread dies right after I posted. It's probably because of the style I write (proper English instead of stupid internet slang) that makes me appear really old, as a result of which people are ostracizing me to the point they have to leave the entire thread. Lol.

Worst experience probably is, when you post a long, well thought response to the OP and he decides not to reply, even if he sees the thread is dyeing, as it will. That's a clear sign, that OP is ostracizing you to the point he can't reply to your post even if he sees there's no other replies. Pisses me off when people are cunts like that, ostracizing someone like a lepran for minor reasons. I NEVER do it to anyone. I even reply to threads no one else does, as I hate to see someone else being ostracized.
>>
>>35575860

I hate how OP's can't bump their own threads. That was one of the worst things moot added to the site.

I understand why people would dislike it in principle. But in reality, sometimes threads just need a little bump here and there for a chance.
>>
>>35576911
They can't? I once read someone saying "pathetic self bump" when bumping his thread.
>>
File: 1480379354073.png (94KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1480379354073.png
94KB, 367x321px
>Made like 3 threads yesterday on different boards
>mfw they all died with 0 replies
>>
File: 1475025589039.png (200KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1475025589039.png
200KB, 700x700px
>make exciting thread on topic of great personal interest
>caps at over 300 replies in under 3 hours
>witty banter, informative posts, new links and dank memes

try maining a non-shit board like /pol/ my dudes :^)
>>
File: 1487299855247.gif (2MB, 540x603px) Image search: [Google]
1487299855247.gif
2MB, 540x603px
>>35576755
Note: Seems that my earlier theory of me getting replies only when Americans (who are the most sociable portion of the forum) are awake, having come back home from their works, does not apply. It is that time right now, and I have left 6 comments already, in various threads, even two of them asking something, and no replies. So the corrected theory is, that I only get replies in threads about Elliot Rodger, most of them when the Americans are awake. There's always some newbies around asking things, the haters to have a banter with, and possibly some FBI staff too, trying to keep on track with what different posters are up to and making them feel important to prevent them from shooting up the nearest mall. :)
>>
>>35577888
Seems that I killed a thread again. People are so stupid: leaving a good thread just for ONE person. FFS.
>>
you guys need to get a cell phone, and use the cellular data to artificially bump your threads. make sure to keep turning airplane mode on and off so the distinct user count will go up too. after a certain point people will just comment because there's already a certain number of replies, and the thread will just sustain itself from that point.
>>
>>35578608
or learn how to use proxies, but my way is a lot easier and safer
>>
>>35575860
>make quality, informative, thought out thread
>dies immediately
>make useless bait thread
>bump limit
It's like robots and normies...
>>
>>35578824
this honestly

original recipe
>>
>Haven't made a thread in years because I've ran out of things I really want to talk about
>Still end up lurking 4chan and occasionally posting, due to force of habit and bad Internet addiction
>>
>>35576467

Pisschrist 1995
>>
File: 1481941546938.png (11KB, 307x462px) Image search: [Google]
1481941546938.png
11KB, 307x462px
>never get any (You)s on my sad/funny/thought-provoking greentexts
>>
>>35578824
>spend an hour writing post to discuss solutions for all our problems: ask for small little things we can do today to move forward in life (such as just leaving the basement and going on a walk), ask for suggestions for how to overcome our own severe laziness and autism, how to stay motivated or paths/goals that work for anons who are already in the process of trying to make it; overall just try to set a template that will cultivate discussion for robots on various levels and be a productive thread; and besides just laying out a template, I pose some ideas myself at the end of the post;
>2 nonsensical replies and dies
>see post with some story about a guy who used to walk with a polynesian girl to school every morning in 9th grade
>90+ replies of similar bs anecdotes and ">tfw no Hawaiian gf"
this is why this board sucks.
well, that and all the emo roleplaying tumblrinas who like to think they're on our level but make fun of the traits that make us who we are
>>
>>35579573
>make post giving someone genuine advice/try to spread positive vibes
>people tell you to kys and/or go back to r*ddit
fuck this site
>>
>>35579678
right? there's a time to vent, but I would like to have even a minimum wage job and move out of my parents house one of these days. I would like to be able to go out in the world and be able to interact with people without being a complete sperg. asking for advice on this, and trying to help others get it, is what we should all be aiming for. this is the safest place for our kind to ask these things, and people here can maybe help each other in specific ways that others can't, because they've never been on our level and know our exact feels/internal struggles.
it's like everyone here almost WANTS to cling to their shitty lives.
>>
>>35578608
>cell phone
I live in the basement. I can't afford one and can't make the case for my mother to buy one because I have no use for it because I'm not a normie. I doubt she'd see "bumping" as a legitimate reason to spend however much money a month.
>>
File: final-solution.png (1MB, 1594x913px) Image search: [Google]
final-solution.png
1MB, 1594x913px
>>35579383
>never get any (You)s
I got (You) fampai
>>
File: 1489284326753-r9k.jpg (116KB, 1024x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1489284326753-r9k.jpg
116KB, 1024x1020px
>>35578598
I don't think it's because of people not wanting to talk to you because they think you're old due to the way you type.

Earlier today I read a post that went on to say that the reason why we have a bunch of low quality posts is that due to the increase of 4chan users, we just have a bunch of casual users that stop by to shitpost and go on with their day.

Many of the users on this board are just 18-20
>>
>>35575860
me too brother be strong
>>
>when you fuck up everything in real life then come on 4chan and everyone ignores you
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.