[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn get called an autistic nazi by her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6831.jpg (114KB, 750x739px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6831.jpg
114KB, 750x739px
>ywn get called an autistic nazi by her
>>
>>35575772
Who's is this "her?"
>>
>>35575772
who is she

originaI
>>
File: 1484701666332.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484701666332.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
>>35575772
I've talked to her before, she's a nice person.
Hasn't been very active on Instagram lately.
>>
> iwn be a 3D camwhore worshipping faggot who knowingly or unknowingly helps the ongoing astro-turfing of /r9k/

> iwn help these airhead sluts rake in betabux

what little pride i have goes into knowing i'll never sink as low as your ilk, OP. what little pride i have.
>>
More pics of her pls?
I don't want to make an instagram account just to look at some cute hoe's photos.
>>
>>35576349
Isn't that because she's locked up in a psych hospital
>>
>>35576407
She posted something good about being in a psych hospital but she didn't give any details
>>
>>35576429
>something good
Explain, I didn't see it
>>
>>35576578
>something good

Accidently added "good" by mistake, auto fill typing on my phone. She just posted something about being in a hospital, no details though
>>
File: IMG_6832.jpg (122KB, 750x715px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6832.jpg
122KB, 750x715px
>>35576647
I swear to god if she brought drugs to this hospital
>>
>>35576734
Why does it matter if she brought drugs?
>>
>>35577040
It wouldn't. It'd just be funny because she really is the meme damaged goods r9k roastie irl
>>
>>35577082
Hey be nice, Natalie is /our roastie/

She's the best, most attainable waifu we'll ever have
>>
>>35577240
>attainable
NOW you have to explain yourself
>>
>>35577240

you don't speak for the true losers of this board and belong on /soc/ though

just like /pol/tards talking about /OURGUY/, you're wrong every time
>>
so its settled then? shes the rightful heir to the throne vacated by eliza?
>>
>She will never love someone as much as she loves jeff mangum
Yep, our girl
>>
>>35575772

she looks autistic tbqh.

she looks like she wants to be an elf with that stupid hair and the ninja mask with "(mental)" is a clear indicator that she is on the spectrum.
>>
>>35577557
it says hentai
get glasses
>>
>>35577336
Natalie is:
>10x more attractive
>intelligent
>is honest about profiting off us
No
>>
>>35575772
why dat bitch wear a mask is it so she can interact with robots uninhibited by our awful odour
>>
>>35575772
Tell me about Natalie! Why does she wear the mask?
>>
"She" doesn't look like a "her" at all
>>
>>35578817
It's just an anime gril meme I don't fucking know
>>
Does anyone have a Natalie folder they'd like to dump
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.