[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fucking you're gf in the ass >this happens What do you do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1483239866475.webm (1MB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
1483239866475.webm
1MB, 480x352px
>fucking you're gf in the ass
>this happens
What do you do?
>>
>>35575492
I guess I would laugh and tell her to put it in the toilet then I would keep having sex.
>>
>>35575492
cum uncontrollably
>>
>>35575492
it wouldn't happen with enema done before the act, this girl is fucking retarded
>>
>fucking a girl in the ass when she doesnt even shave her asshole
>>
>>35575492
mmmmm, quite pungent my dear
>>
>>35575560
Have you tried shaving your asshole?
>>
>>35575606
I epilate my asshole. It's not that hard.
>>
She acted like she shit a grenade
>>
>>35575560
>not loving delicious asshole hairs on a girl
>>
>>35575492
Why would you want to put your dick inside a woman that is disgusting.
>>
>>35575492
**I suction cup my mouth to her bare anus cavity, when suddenly**

*BBBRRAAAAAPPPPP*

**A transfer of her intestinal gas right into my mouth and down my throat**

*GULP*

**I try to pull my head away to gasp for air but she won't let me, she reaches behind her and forces the back of my head between her ass cheeks more**

*BRRRAAPP BRAAAPP BRAAAAAAAAPPPPPP PRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT*

**This definitely was more than just air being passed, I felt wet chunks blown in the back of my throat as she forcefully made me swallow them with my mouth still glued to her asshole**

*BRRAAAAAPPP PRRRRRRTTTTT HHUUUUUUPAAAAAAGHAUSHUFHSSGSD*

>"Oh yea baby you like that, don't you little fuck boi, huh? Whos your mommy? That's right, I'm your mommy, now it's time for baby fuck boi to get his protein in. Open wide"

**She said to me aggressively, as she forced another one out**

*BRRRPPPRRRRRRRRRRBBBRRAAAAAPPPTTTAAATTTTRRRRRPPPTTTT*

**What tasted like a mustard pudding was ejected out of her colon. I threw up in my mouth from the taste, but she kept my head and mouth firmly lodged between her ass cheeks so nothing left my mouth. There was so escaping this one**

>"P-PLEASE! R-RELE-EASE ME!"

**I said with my mouth full of shit**

**She turned around, gave me a look like in pic related. And simply shook her head "NO!"**

**Fearing for my life, I swallowed her bowel movement, and she finally released me from her anus**

**GASPING FOR AIR**

>"So hows that for eating ass?"

**She said in a smug and condescending way**
>>
>>35575492
Useless little attention wh*re got what she deserved.
>>
>>35575492
Probably stop having sex and pretend it didn't happen.
>>
>>35575545
Fucking this.

Fucking a girls shithole without it being cleansed its almost as deplorable as having sex with a man.
>>
stick my dick in the poo and shove it in her mouth
>>
>>35575492
Ignore it and keep plundering
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.