[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mexican mass shooters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
When are we going to start having Mexican mass shooters?

The non-white, specifically non-Mexican, psyops is getting stronger in the U.S. (Trump, Iowa Rep, PewDiePie, JonTron,...). Being redpilled literally means radicalization for them because they're powerless and less intelligent. I fear it's only a matter of time before some assimilated pocho dreamer goes mad from it all and lashes out and mentions the alt-right and their tactics in their manifesto. Then Mexicans become the new "Muslims", the Republicans remain in power forever, and maybe this becomes a catalyst for the U.S. to start a war with Mexico.

I'm scared.
>>
>>35575140
honestly I hope some angry mexican does pull some shit so we can deport them all. I live near mexicans and they are horrible people desu
>>
>>35575208
You live in a crappy neighborhood, the ones I met, way better than niggers. Hard working, family oriented, and honest people. Illegals, yeah fuck them, but if they are legal, I have no problrms with them.
>>
>>35575140
saw a video of one in mexico that was pretty recent. guy unloads on a class of kids (school uniforms, private school?) before shooting himself in the head
>>
>>35575140
I dream of the day when illegal alien from Mexico starts a mass shooting to give us an excuse to deport all Mexicans immediately....if the CIA really loved this country they would be setting one up right now
>>
nah, don't worry too much. you're all pussy ass bitches who wouldn't know real machismo if it's balls were slapping against you.
>>
File: el-fin-de-las-autodefensas.jpg (142KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
el-fin-de-las-autodefensas.jpg
142KB, 1000x667px
>>35575322

Yeah, the Republican branches of these agencies are probably doing this as we speak to their online victims that fit their profile
>>
>>35575140
Judging by the replies to this thread, this is a part of the plan. To radicalize a previously innocuous or just ignored group of people to legitimize previously held negative beliefs and cause other, previously impartial, people to pick up their and maybe one day, even more extreme beliefs. This will make it seem like a logical decision to deport or genocide the Mexicans, Blacks, Muslims, or any new "Other" that will get in the way of securing a perfect "White nation". It's almost a perfect plan. It doesn't even need anyone running the fucking machine. It's autonomous, it's effective, and most of the pawns don't even know it exists. I'm not even sure if such a thing can be properly combated.
>>
>>35575629

Doesn't have to be a white nation, just one populated by people that generate money and don't consume welfare and don't crowd like cockroaches in a single house and are not content with non-worldbank economies like selling fruit or working at swapmeets
>>
about 1/4 of the country is already latin-american in some way or another, which makes sense considering 1/4 of the country used to be mexico/spain and theres literally 30 geographically-connected countries that speak spanish

you would use your time better by worrying more about sjws and muslims, those are the real threats, not fernando in his trailer who picks oranges and prays to the virgin mary
>>
>>35575629
Your theory is far-stretched. There is no "nazi conspiracy", but there is a Marxist one. Don't even pretend like you're not aware of the racism against whites, demonization of Western civilization and the birthrates being below replacement levels. Those are the only factors needed to justify a nationalist/pro-white sentiment
>>
>>35575140
they are not they are just killing themselves because you are deporting them.
>>
>>35575927
I find it extremely amusing that neo-nazis see the signs of enlightened civilization as signs of weakness.

Let me put it to you this way - there's only so much money to go around. If you have only a few kids, they all inherit a lot and end up rich. Have a bunch of kids like a fucking mongoloid and you all stay poor.
>>
>>35575914
Frankly, this

Generally speaking they're mostly just spaniards with native admixture and that kind of family history leaves them in a political identity crisis, but they're not that bad considering a lot of other groups that live in America
>>
>>35576140
or have not enough kids, and the next generation gets taxed into oblivion to sustain the aging population (see japan and s. Korea)

you're a fucking dumbass
>>
>>35575140
>When are we going to start having Mexican mass shooters?

Are you retarded? What do you think the cartel wars in the northern Mexican states are?
>>
>>35576140
>prioritizes money to the point where he would compromise the manpower required to actually put it to use

Also, the less kids you have the bigger the risk that they fuck up, if you have a large amount of kids you can choose the most competent of them to handle the family business, or if you're lucky, they'll all succeed.

Also, when others place strain on the population by having kids excessively, you would not punish them, but you would punish yourself by dooming your own unborn children to non-existence

Therefore the only people actually being born into the world would be the irresponsible people's children, and not the children of people like you, and that has an effect on society, you know

Did you not think this through or what?
>>
>>35576330
That's the point of the immigration. You can't have a plantation house without niggers in the fields.

>>35576482
This is R-selection, the behavior of insects. Humans, like trees and elephants, are K-selected. If you're not an incompetent parent, you can raise two worthy heirs.

Irresponsible people will stay white trash, as they have always been.
>>
>>35576612
>That's the point of the immigration. You can't have a welfare state without unemployed niggers

fixed. Anyway, there's no way around it; the current use of immigration to compensate for the birthrates is a dead-end, the extinction of West-European whites is inevitable as long as we let this happen, but I suspect you're nonwhite so that probably makes you happy.
>>
>>35576612
You raise as many as you can support

If everyone abided this only people who work hard would have children

But it doesn't, so the rational solution is for the people with more resources and production to have a huge number of children in order to build a tribal army, their resources will arm those children, and crush the "insects" as you call them

After this, there is no discrepancy with the people multiplying and the people contributing, so things can return to normal

You have to adapt
>>
>>35576325

the Spaniards that came to the Americas were considered undesirable in Spain because they had heavy MENA/marrano admixture, and most Mexicans are pardos, not mestizos. Mexico had sub-Saharan African slavery too
>>
>>35575140
desu Mexico's a shitty place but the culture is such that there really just aren't mass shooters like there are in the US.
>>
>>35577463

actual mestizos (accepted Spaniards + Amerindian only) look healthy to me
>>
File: mexicanchauffeur.jpg (6KB, 213x249px) Image search: [Google]
mexicanchauffeur.jpg
6KB, 213x249px
I doubt it.

Mexicans just get fat, diabetic, and schizoid. Sugar is their drug.
>>
File: IMG-20170118-WA0022.jpg (110KB, 1268x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170118-WA0022.jpg
110KB, 1268x650px
I'm truly angry that the dulce principe is being forgotten. Almost 2 months my sweet angel. Rest in peace. My literal hero.

>>35575283
Thanks
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.