[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just talk to me. Please.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: vvsfvfs.png (728B, 239x239px) Image search: [Google]
vvsfvfs.png
728B, 239x239px
Just talk to me. Please.
>>
>>35574253
what do you need bro
im here
>>
>>35574258
Just want to talk. Or listen to someone. How was your day?
>>
>>35574253
whyte would I talk to you? You seem like a bit of a square. Honestly you're just way too edgy. You probably should try looking at your problems from multiple angles- you clearly have so few.
>>
>>35574285
Everyone on here has a boatload of problems. Why do you think we are here?
>>
>>35574284
im good just won a 3v3 backetball tourney in my township so iss good hbu
>>
>>35574319
I think you'll find the surface area of your problems is equal to the length of one if it's sides multiplied by itself.

You just aren't look at them from the RIGHT angle. You have four of them, why the hell can't you just pick one already?
>>
>>35574327
Good to hear.

I'm bored and feel like shit for days now for no particular reason. Now I feel like listening to someone to get my mind off of it, but I don't have anyone to talk to.
>>
>>35574253
Just gonna type random shit. My oneitis called me an indigo child and I've been watching stuff about that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmQ0-O2Q4AY
>>
>>35574253
I could talk to you online but i have no microphone. How bout u buy me a ticket to ur place and we have as much talk as you want?
Ps. here's a protip- nobody cares about you.
>>
>>35574395
People lie, all the time, they act "strong or resilient," because they havent actually ever stood for snything or been pushed to the brink, or seen how much the human body can actually handle. They get comfortable in their lies, thry start truly believing them, without actually ever testing their theories, you wait.. you'll see one day, when you ard really tested.. how quickly your knees will buckle and you will beg for forgiveness.
>>
>>35574514
jesus fucking christ how fucking dumb and retarded are you?

I was making puns about how your image was a white square

How stupid are you?
>>
>>35574535
Ayyyy lmao, I was just replying it wasnt directed at you.
>>
>>35574577
oh okay.

>>35574580
why would you reply to someone completely unrelated

>tfw you square puns go unappreciated
>>
>>35574613
I appreciate your square puns my man. I'm happy that at least you are posting in my thread.
>>
>>35574613
He replied to me first, but his "angle" sent me off on a tangent that was relative. Picking an angle to go off on, instead of adressing the square

Clever huh? Ah fuck it, it was just a reply.

>too edgy
>>
>>35574635
thanks anon I'm glad to see someone appreciates my art

>tfw got $200,000 in debt studying the art of square puns in harvard

>>35574672
Not bad but your puns are lacking the proper shape to be squarely in the classification of square puns
>>
One last bump.

An original bump.
>>
File: Untitled.png (165KB, 453x622px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
165KB, 453x622px
>>35574253
Fuck off
we're not your sympathy chamber.
>>
I'm a girl btw. Please talk to me.
>>
>>35575096
oh wew heyyyyy ;) want some free steam games and stuffs? :P
>>
>>35574253
Hi, anon.
I got 15 minutes before I meet with a friend.
Anything you wanted to talk about?
>>
>>35575260
No. I go to bed now. This thread made me feel worse somehow. But thanks. Have fun with your friend, anon.
>>
>>35575428
Hey Anon, before you go to bed, watch my video, it won't cheer you up. But I talk to the screen.

https://youtu.be/F-sdCUV6Lj4
>>
>>35574464
Is that some sort of weird cult thing? Don't get sucked up into this kind of bullshit.
>>
I need a hug anon
>>
>>35574253
https://discord.gg/AP2jd8b

Join and talk

ftyfuytfvuyj
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.