[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tendies championship rankings

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: tendies.jpg (107KB, 738x572px) Image search: [Google]
tendies.jpg
107KB, 738x572px
Some guy from ESPN literally published this image. It's the 2017 tendies bracket.

If you don't know how to read this, it essentially shows all major tendie purveyors competing in a tiered playoff-style championship, eventually leading to a final showdown between Chick-fil-a tendies and BWW tendies.

What do you guys think about that?
Personally, I think Chick-fil-a has a good argument but BWW shouldn't have made it nearly as far as it did--it got the benefit of easy seeds earlier on.

What disgusting fast food company wins your tendie playoffs?

If you are not an Amerifat you will probably not have enough context for this thread.
>>
>>35573941
No way Church's beats Wendy's for tendies.

Zaxby's vs. Bojangles is tough but I think Zaxby's comes out on top. And either Zaxby's or Bojangles should beat Buffalo Wild Wings easy.

I agree 100% with the other side coming down to a Popeyes vs. Chick-fil-a matchup with CFA winning.
>>
>>35573941
Applebees shouldnt even be in the running

Publix got snubbed
>>
>Popeyes, Chick fil A, Rally's, and Dairy Queen were all on the same side.

That's like the fucking best 4 tendies
>>
Not a bad chart, Chick-fil-A and Cane's are easily my favorite tendies.
>>
Nobody who isn't a burger knows what 70% of these are.
>>
>>35574160
>Dairy Queen
They have worthwhile tendies?
The more you know I guess

>>35574167
>If you are not an Amerifat you will probably not have enough context for this thread.
It's in the OP
>>
lol at chilis evrn being in the tournament
>>
>>35574193
>It's in the OP

Whatever burger, you can't have a championship if it's only American tendies. That doesn't make sense.
>>
>>35574234
A tendies WORLD championship would be something else entirely

I don't even know what tendies Euros/Australians eat. Nandos? I guess?

In any case it's undeniable that we Burgerfats have the best disgusting fast food in the world so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>35574193
>They have worthwhile tendies?

Yes, I recently restarted going there, it's alot better than most
>>
>>35573941
I run a youtube channel ranking tendies, and this is horseshit. Wendys losing to churches is shit, and chillis losing ot ocharleys is bunk as fuck. Bojangles not beating BWW is horseshit, and cane's v chickfila is a crock because CFA is overrated as balls. The seeds are janky as hell to boot.
This is the channel if anyone is interested
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRMnEmdJFkEAVtbdEnjaUhg
>>
>>35574274
Next time say American Championship, otherwise it's assumed you're going to be including any country on the planet that has chicken strips.
>>
>>35574133
>>35574133
>Publix

Non-southerners will never understand these tendies.
>>
>>35574133
My man. Publix tendies are god-tier. There's probably nothing I miss more about Florida.

Also popeye's > CFA fight me
>>
>>35574298
I'm your 100th subscriber
>>
>>35574328
publix is god tier, but I still think that KFC and Canes beats them out. The batter is just not nearly thick enough, not enough surface area for sauces.
>>
>>35573941
>Cane's losing to Chic-Fil-A
I have bad news for you
>>
>>35574354
I'd suck your dick but instead you're in the running for a hat with a hat on it
>>
>>35574332
popeyes > CFA most definitely, but CFA has some god tier sauces
>>
>>35573969
>No way Church's beats Wendy's for tendies

You have no idea how to read a bracket, do you?
>>
>>35574441
I meant loses to. Church's is superior to Wendy's garbage chicken.
>>
A moment of silence for McDonalds chicken selects, the true champion.
>>
>Chick-fil-a
>Beating popeyes
Shut it down
>>
>>35574659
McDonalds is unabashed trash tier tendies
>>
B-dubs is best.
>$10 large wings on Tuesday and Wednesday
Wild sauce is best. I haven't tried the new "Blazin" though.
>>
wtf is a Rax?

also

>BWW with that shit easy path to the final
>>
>>35573969
Zaxby's tendies are mostly good because of the sauce.

CFA tendies are so good you don't NEED the sauce.

Truly top-tier tendies should stand on their own.
>>
Long John Silver's being against chickfila is pretty unfair. The tendies taste pretty good.

KFC is garbage and their food is never fresh.

Bojangles is super good if you get them fresh, which is rare in my experience

Zaxby's is fucking amazing and those seasoned fries are the best.

Chickfila is literally god-tier along with Popeye's .

Hardees are fine but I hate going there since they're never clean and the people who work there are dumb.

I miss Wendy's tendies but the spicy nuggets are great

White Castle chicken sliders are OK

Tyson is fucking shit.
>>
Non-burger here. I'm going to Jew York in a few weeks. What fastfood places should I visit for food there? all we have here is McDonalds, Burgerking and KFC
>>
>>35574915
Yeah BWW's path is bullshit, throw church's or zaxby's or even DQ in there and the division gets a lot tougher
>>
>>35574948
The best fast food tendies in NYC (if you're in the touristy part of manhattan) are gonna be at Hill Country in the flatiron.

There are less fast food places than you'd find elsewhere in the states because it's so expensive here.
>>
>>35574941
good analysis

CFA division is stacked overall anywya
>>
>>35575008
Thanks I'll try to remember that
>>
I got krispy krunchy chicken at a gas station today. It was pretty good. Also there's no wingstop in OP's picture
>>
>>35574816
There'll be a new sauce coming out soon; Scorpion Rum. And it's supposed to be hotter than the Blazin.

t. BWW wageslave
>>
>>35575264
>Rum
No thanks. The old Blazin' was too spicy for the flavor your got. Wild has a great taste without being TOO spicy, and Hot has great taste without being very spicy at all.
>>
Sonic has the worst tendies
Fuck you mom, you could've brought home Bojangles for the same price
>>
>>35573941
Wings over losing 1st round is a complete joke. Should've been final 4 tendie at least. ESPN lost what little credibility they had left by publishing this
>>
>>35575261
Do they have tendies at wingstop? I figured they'd just have wings
>>
>McDonald's beating anything
>Burger King beating anything

lol shit list
>>
>>35573941
Dude is clearly biased. Both Popeye's and Cane's are better than Chik fil A
>>
This bracket was filled out by some normiecuck with pleb taste. A 9 year old could have done a better job.
>>
>>35575697
How does Cane's compare to Zaxby's?
>>
File: 7nhd3Z5.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
7nhd3Z5.png
123KB, 785x757px
>Canes beating Wendy's

It's like this idiot didn't even try any of them and pulled this out out of his ass
>>
I'm trying to make a better bracket than this guy and need help thinking of other tendie establishments.

I know the OP missed Publix but what else is there?
>>
File: tendies bracket.gif (68KB, 1050x812px) Image search: [Google]
tendies bracket.gif
68KB, 1050x812px
>>35576534
Whatever i did it anyway
>>
>Arby's
I'm still not seeing wingstop
>>
File: final 4 tendies.gif (77KB, 1050x812px) Image search: [Google]
final 4 tendies.gif
77KB, 1050x812px
>>35576849
and here's my final 4 from this which i feel pretty good about
>>
>Was going to get some pizza
>Remember Popeye's
I love that shit, but it turns my shit into liquid that wants to rapidly escape from my body. Surprising Taco Bell doesn't cause that to me.
>>
>>35576943
>Culver's

Holy shit man I forgot about the midwestern tendies.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.