[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just be more confident bro, that's all it takes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

File: 1489699979137.jpg (35KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1489699979137.jpg
35KB, 500x667px
>just be more confident bro, that's all it takes
>>
Christ how can a person even look like that?
>>
>inb4 dysmorphic retards from fit calling this guy ugly dyel
>>
You do realize that good looking guys like him (10/10) are very rare?
>>
>>35573646
Can confirm. Confidence is the key. Beeee yourself anons!

-Chad ThunderCock
>>
>>35573646
Just do more than nothing, princess.
>>
>>35574289
This. Posting a 10/10 guy (again, they are very rare) to prove anything is stupid and autistic. You don't have to be confident or do anything with your life/looks, just find a better excuse at least.
>>
>>35574445
If anything these threads are just establishing a common theme that all robots should get a tan
>>
>>35574206

Not in coastal cities/towns they are the top 20%, you will run into them often at bars and other places hot girls hang out. That is your competition.
>>
>>35574488
No. A tan is skin damage. Use sunscreen or cover/hat, take a vitamin D supplement, and eat nutritious whole plant foods with pigment for color. Eating enough carrots can give you a slight tint that makes you appear healthier.
>>
>>35574516
Just went to boston for pax and I can confirm this. I'm from a city of 60,000 and it was eye opening. Chad everywhere. The tall skinny hipster chads with super defined jaws too.
>>
>>35573646
That guys a scrawny DYEL lmao does /r9k/ actually think this is what women like?
>>
>>35574516
Are robots looking for a quick fuck and not a relationship? So you admit you're no better than normies? But think you deserve just as much as them while being less desirable due to your unhealthy lifestyle?
>>
>>35574607
I take a vitamin D supplement and eat vegetables every day and my skin is ghastly pale. I can't help my ugly irish skin genes without some fucking sun. I understand too much is asking for cancer but you need to get sun in moderation.
>>
File: bradChadVlad.jpg (142KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
bradChadVlad.jpg
142KB, 640x640px
>>35573646
>>>/fit/40720625
>>
>>35574610
Those you see are fit. The flabby shits stay at home like you.
>>
>>35574610

It gets even worse, boston is not even known as a city with attractive men lol. Try getting laid in NYC, Miami, LA....good luck son.

>>35574645

Huh? I'm just as ripped as the guy in OP's pic, just as healthy. I am not as facially good looking and am only 5'10 though. You can be ripped to shreds and not be a chad.
>>
>>35574646
Doesn't Irish skin freckle instead of tan?
>>
>>35574690

You don't get it. Being in shape does not make you a chad, anyone can get in shape. Chads are face + height.
>>
>>35574712
yes but I can get my color noticeably darker and better looking if I go lay out in the sun for 30 minutes a day in late spring and summer. It only freckles if you actually burn.
>>
File: 1481918093296.gif (452KB, 267x320px) Image search: [Google]
1481918093296.gif
452KB, 267x320px
I've always wondered about this. I'm lived in small rural towns for most of my life and almost everyone I see is ugly as fuck.

Is it true that all the hot Chads and Stacies are in big cities? How does that happen?
>>
>>35575270
I'm not sure, but it probably has something to do with money
>>
>>35574690
I'm actually in pretty good shape. No better or worse than the guys I saw there, but in height, style, and facial genetics they all dwarfed me.
>>
>>35575270
yeah its true
I am from small village 400people and when I moved to bigger city 4+mln it was fucking weird, in the center of the city in rush hours there were thousands of aesthetic males and females on a such small area

I was even more depressed desu
>>
>>35573646
>this is what I have to compete with

How can I even win?
>>
>>35574610

Went to PAX East as well, and I myself live in NYC

There are literally Chads everywhere, especially at bars. Even when there are no women there, they still act like baboons.

Funny enough, Chads do talk to me, and I am friends with a few. I guess I'm just that weird.
>>
>>35575270

attractive people in small towns run out of people to have sex with. gotta move to a city with several million people to keep going.
>>
>>35575693
If you're as ugly as he's dumb you might get a 5/10 intellectual gf if you're as smart as he's good looking.
>>
>>35575769
The highest grade I got when I left school was Cs and it took me a couple of years of college to retake the ones I failed.

So do I have a chance or nah?
>>
File: retard.jpg (11KB, 176x206px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
11KB, 176x206px
>work in a bank
>turbochad regularly comes in
>he's 6'6, swimmer body, works as a model
>he's easily got 10/10 facial aesthetics
>he drives a lambo
>he's a millionaire
>all the women there go crazy for him
despite all this, no one ever talks to him. I think it's because he intimidates everyone. Guys are scared of him because he's ultra alpha, and women are nervous around him because he has high social value

I'm a bad day away from a double-barrelled mouthwash, so I ain't intimidated by some turbochad. I went up to him last week when he was waiting in the queue for the cashiers and I was like "Hey buddy you know you can pay your money in an easier way, right? we can collect your cash for free. we've been doing it for years. has no one told you?"

and he was like "shit man, really? no one ever told me that. thanks" and i signed him up for it then and there. I haven't seen him, since. He came in every single day for years, and no one told him that he didn't need to.

Why are people so scared of turbochads? They intimidate everyone so much that as soon as someone shows some balls around them, they respond really well.
>>
>>35575998
Turbochads are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. They are extremely confident and have no reason to be mean to anyone.

It's the nonchad average normies that are the scumbags.
>>
>>35576236
This. My only friend in high school was chad and we still hung out even though his normie friends thought I was strange. Chads don't care what people think of them and are better people as a result.
>>
>>35576236
>>35576601
If you love Chad so much then why don't you marry him already?
>>
>>35576236

Unironically this.

some oregano on my pizza pls
>>
>>35576236
>>35575998

10000000% this

The people who made fun of me and bullied me in high school were all borderline failed normies like the fat skater kid, the tiny manlet who knew how to get weed since he was like 13, that ugly kid whose only real personality was being the class clown, the lanky tall ugly white guy who was into Tupac, etc.

Actual Chads just left me alone which is all I ever wanted. One Chad actually helped me pick up all my books and shit after some kid slapped them out of my arms. He sighed heavily and just said that they pick on me because I let them. He then presumably ascended to heaven.
>>
>>35576667
Turbo chads are so high above anybody that they do not find other people as competition in any way.

Chads were getting very positive feedback from their environment and they have naturally comfy and good temper while some ugglos that were bullied during school and were shut down at home instead of socializing usually grow bitter and mad
>>
>Is that the girl you like, bro? I told you, all you gotta do is talk to her, break the ice a little bit. Wait, I'll show you.
>>
>>35573646
Your strawman is actually completely right. "fake it until you make it" is another way of saying it.

The reason why nearly everyone in this board is still posting frogs from their parents' house is because they have no confidence. They can't put up the facade of having fake confidence.

If you look at any sort of threads about gyms or sports or fitness, the most common thing is "I can't go to the gym because people might laugh at me" and for some people it's the reason why they haven't left their house in months or years.

Confidence is a snowball effect. That fake confidence turns into real confidence. You are a product of your own thoughts and mindset. You actions and habits naturally turn more "chad"-like without you even realising it. You start saying and doing and trying things you would have never though of in a million years. Your entire way of living and thinking changes.
Or you can just stay here and go "normies reeeeeeeeee"
>>
>>35577083
You're stupid. A 5'4 borderline deformed acne scarred autist can act confident all he wants, nobody will have even a minutia of respect for him. You're deluding yourself into thinking it's confidence (something that everyone can feign) rather than genetic superiority (impossible). Funny how you post a Chad, when you think of a confident person, a goodlooking guy is who comes to mind.
>>
>>35573646

well, i'm working on getting /fit/. the confidence will come after that, right?.... right???
>>
>>35577157
exactly this

the level of delusion some people have is fucking insane. swallow the looks pill already.
>>
File: GreatBeauty.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GreatBeauty.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>35577083
Stasy at club
>turbo chad look at her, "omg chad is looking at me, he is so hot, I hope he will fuck me all night long"

>beta 3/10 looser look at her, "omg, darcy, have you seen it? this fucking creep is staring at me, ewwwww"
>>
>>35577307
Topkek, I know a Stacy named Darcy
>>
>>35577083
sadly I still haven't found a way to artificially boost my confidence. If you know one please share

and no, telling yourself to be confident doesn't work
>>
>>35577157
>>35577307
>>35577263

Part of the confidence is also acknowledging your own flaws and limitations and shortcomings.

No amount of confidence will have you fuck a Stacy, sure, but it will let you fuck some weird girl that is kind of fat or maybe has a big nose and wears neko ears, but birds of a feather flock together.

Also short of being completely "a chimpanzee ate my face and I fell in some battery acid" disfigured or being born without a most of your face, you can ALWAYS improve your looks.

My shitty genes gave me a unibrow before I could even grow a pubestache. I pluck that unibrow every single day.
>>
>>35577368
Usually confidence comes from achievements. Robots are usually bully victims with 0 confidence and ugly body. What is there to be confident about? Maybe fucked up head full of memes?
>>
>>35577368
Get out of your comfort zone. Do something or go somewhere or try something you wouldn't normally do. Try the smallest most insignificant thing ever like ordering something else other than your usual at McDonalds and then sitting at a different seat. Then try something a little more impactful. Move up each day. If you play a lot of video games, play as a different class or character, etc. Anything to change things up. As meme as it is, you can try doing volunteer work.

My biggest boost in confidence and biggest step out of my comfort zone was packing all my shit, barely learning the language, and then going to a third world to do volunteer work there for a month.
>>
>>35574655
So how do these 11/10 male specimens even compete against each other? When looks are out of the question and each one of them is perfect, how do they go about competing with each other?

Now that's a great topic of study.
>>
>>35577594
Why would they compete if they can share chicks?
broes before hoes
>>
>tfw no Chad friend to help me.
>>
>>35577594
>how do they go about competing with each other?

They stop competing and start fucking each other.

Now you know how homosexuality started.
>>
>>35577594
Women are sluts who fuck multiple chads at the same time
>>
>>35576977

Thanks Chadfriend.

But did you really have to kiss her and then impregnate? Oh I see, you're just breaking her in for me. Nice guy!
>>
>>35575998
I think it's the height. I'm 6'5", and people say they're scared of me because of it
>>
>>35576236
Turbochads just have really good parents who taught them actual values and gave them a framework for operating in this world along with their superior genes.
>>
I opened both /hm/ and /r9k/ and legit thought this was /hm/ you fucking fags
>>
>>35577083
The reason women like older guys is because older guys have learned how to fake it.
>>
>>35577808
No, it's not the height. It's the whole deal.

He is a 10/10 in all regards.

>I'm 6'5", and people say they're scared of me because of it
Maybe you just seem like a serial killer?
>>
>>35577948
I do, but it's mostly because of the height.
>>
>>35577157
Not him but you use that example as if it were the norm for all the people here. Let's be real the reason why we're on r9k isn't our physicality, but our personality. We let ourselves go into this routine of self depreciation and hatred. Most people on here may not be great or even good looking, but we ain't terrible. We can at least pass on that, but personalities drag it down. That's my words, b. I think to gain from this place you need to take the good and leave the bad behind. Take what you learned about normals and women and instead of festering over it, use it to your advantage. Hackers in video games don't sit at home wallowing over shorty codingredients on the developers part, they use it to make the game their bitch.

It's time I left this place.
>>
>>35578097
Most people don't have girlfriends because they are ugly on the inside, I've noticed.
>>
>>35578097
>Not him but you use that example as if it were the norm for all the people here. Let's be real the reason why we're on r9k isn't our physicality, but our personality.

wrong, people who posted in pic threads on /r9k/ were at best 4-5/10 (the best pic).

The thing is, people who are really ugly will not post their pic even on anonymous board.

Majority of people on /r9k/ are ugly as fuck
>>
>>35577594
why would they have to compete? Stacy will fuck all of them
>>
>>35578097
Behavior is modulated by how you look. Everyone knows this. Chads usually have the personality of a gray wall. In fact, even being shy is not looked down upon when you're good looking. It's "cute" when Chads are shy. Think about the dichotomy between how a 9/10 who reserves a table for one vs an obese 3/10 who does the same. The 9/10 guy is a "mysterious lone wolf" while the 3/10 is a "loser creep"
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.