[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain why no woman would ever love you and love being with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: reminjacket.png (2MB, 1500x2124px) Image search: [Google]
reminjacket.png
2MB, 1500x2124px
Explain why no woman would ever love you and love being with you. You can't because it's untrue and you know it.

That woman exists. You know what you must do.
>>
Square the fuck up you lying cunt
>>
I'm incapable with the vast majority of humans in general. I really doubt I'd ever find a woman that I could even tolerate having to interact with on a regular basis.
>>
>>35573236
Cause I'm too miserable and spoiled for anyone to like me in a romantic way.
>>
I laugh too much and can't take anything seriously. I'm immature as hell and look like shit. Women want men, to some sort of extent. I can't deliver
>>
>>35573236
I can't say such a woman doesnt exist. I won't find her, she won't find me, and I likely wouldn't date her.
>>
>>35573236
>below average height
>below average skull circumference
>below average face
>below average iq
>below average frame
>balding

My looksmatch is 2/10 obese women. I am not attracted to them, and they are not attracted to me. It its the end of the line boyos. game over
>>
>>35573236
Because I'm fat, ugly, autistic, don't like speaking to people, and prefer being alone 98% of the time. That's not compatible with relationships
>>
Why would any woman want a brown tranny instead of real man or even a real woman?

Checkmate op
>>
>>35573331
>I likely wouldn't date her
afraid of girls?
>>
>>35573361
My standards are fucking stupid.
>>
>Short
>dumb
>barely surviving with my wage cuck income
>cry at the smallest things
>small penis
>insecurities
>no hobbies
>no ambition
>weak
>never made contact with a female beyond a hug in my life
>chubby
>ugly with moles over my face

I've heard some girls find this cute. I really really hope so
>>
>>35573236
>that would love you and love being with you

Because I wouldn't know how to react to that, and I'm still too proud to admit it so I would come off as if I didn't care about her entire existence, and that would probably make her sad if she really cared about me
>>
Because people like me and the kind of woman who would love me react to this society by isolating ourselves from it, so are extremely unlikely to meet.
>>
Yes i know its untrue but she exists far away. Buy me a plane ticket pls.
>>
File: 1429635486077.jpg (499KB, 1994x1496px) Image search: [Google]
1429635486077.jpg
499KB, 1994x1496px
I am too introverted. I doubt that would even be the proper term to use, really.

I don't go out anywhere, have never had a social life, have never had friends, and never had the urge to talk to a woman just to fuck her. And %99 of the women I've ever met are normies which I have no interest in emotionally, either.

Any woman I'd be able to connect with on an emotional level is at the bottom of a lake somewhere or in a basement in Finland. It is what it is.

nice blog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPBE4yFFlnA
>>
>>35573236
I'm too afraid to talk to people.
People are scum.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.