[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe in reincarnation, anons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2656.jpg (23KB, 448x247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2656.jpg
23KB, 448x247px
Do you believe in reincarnation, anons?
>>
I don't beleive in reincarnation I just beleive we re live this lifetime over and over again with no prior knowledge as to what happened before
>>
>>35573035
i really really hope you're wrong
>>
File: 5d6.png (632KB, 1024x1325px) Image search: [Google]
5d6.png
632KB, 1024x1325px
>>35572948
I don't believe in afterlife.
>>
I pray to KEK that reincarnation or any afterlife isn't real
>>
I don't believe that reincarnation matters.

If your "spirit/soul/essence" is reincarnated but you don't have memories about the previous trip, then it's essentially a meaningless theory. It's just an extended version of Last Thursdayism:

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Last_Thursdayism
>>
Even if it existed "you" as you are now would not. People aren't afraid of death, they're afraid of not existing. Even if reincarnation was real, you'd still stop existing eventually.
That's also not how quantum tunneling works.
>>
>>35572948
I have no way of knowing, though I consider it possible. I am certainly not a materialist, though.

Also, this is a somewhat misleading picture.
t. physicsbot
>>
No, and I hope it isn't real. My worst fear is being forced to come back to this shithole of a planet after I die and having to live through all the bullshit again. I just want to rest.
>>
File: Death.gif (59KB, 225x537px) Image search: [Google]
Death.gif
59KB, 225x537px
>>35573157
>people aren't afraid of death, they're afraid of not existing
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>35573157
How does quantum tunneling work then?
>>
>>35572948
I used to. Used to also be into that spirit science hermeticism shit. It's all bullshit. Nothing happens after death. It's the end of existence.
>>
>>35573206
The only "good" ways to explain it require mathematics that are beyond my knowledge.
>>
File: 1481884442388m.jpg (135KB, 1024x775px) Image search: [Google]
1481884442388m.jpg
135KB, 1024x775px
>>35573035
That's essentially reincarnation without benefits desu -- a reroll in the game without respect to previous gameplay ethics.

Therefore, it would not be wrong to assume morale and ethics are not worthwhile. Could that be why Jews have no remorse while treading on everybody else?
>>
>>35573242
Fuck you 4chan X, I wasn't finished with my post.
The essence of it is that particles don't have a definition position at quantum scales. Because of this a particle can sometimes appear on the other side of a barrier, simply because there was a chance it could do so. It's weird but that's how things work.
>>
>>35573270
That is exactly why ((they)) have no remorse anon.
>>
>>35573206
/sameguy/ here

An electron reassigns its location randomly within a small radius all the time. This is not movement, it just resets location like in a buggy video game. Sometimes it can appear on the other side of barriers it couldn't traditionally move over, but it doesn't phase through it or anything, and its never "inside" the barrier. It's just that its location constantly jitters whether there's a barrier in the way or not.
>>
>>35573121
Buddhist theory of reincarnation says that one will rebirth in one of the 31 planes of existence depending on what you did in your previous life. For example, Cause of rebirth in niraya is murdering you parents (among others).

Regarding wether I belive it or not, I like to keep an agnostic posture. No one can know for sure what will happen after death.
>>
I just want to keep all my memories forever, good or bad
>>
>>35573422
Do you think (((they))) are right?

>>35573611
Nobody knows. Drink Dr. Pepper.
>>
>>35573942
In no lifetime will ((they)) ever be right with the exception for not caring about who your race treads on. Aparently it's bad to do that but only if you're white though.
>>
>>35572948
ironic you link something referencing the absurd and ask if someone believes in "hope".
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.