[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dog shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
Why does everyone like dogs in western world?

> be dog
> shit
> eat
> bark
> shit some more
> dog life is complete
>>
File: 3232228.jpg (20KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
3232228.jpg
20KB, 306x423px
Now compare that to the life of a typical human being.
>>
>>35572842
They like pets
fucking normies man
Meow meow with their kitties
Some anon said they spent 3k on some new cat but can't help him get a car some anon responded "they obviously love cat more than you" i lol a little
Mind blown who wants to own those fat drooling dogs . Brb whole house smells like death
>>
>>35572842
dogs are annoying as fuck

only in america are people obsessed with these dirty fucking useless things

its one thing to have a working dog

but to just have some useless money drain of a dog around for "company" or because it is "cute" is fucking weird
>>
>>35572842
>>35572951
t. Achmed Ahalim'r ali Khar Mohammed
>>
>>35572951
having a dog around a growing child helps it understand responsibilities
In fact, the only time i cried in like past 10 years is when the poor doggo had to be put down
>>
>>35573048
>having a dog around a growing child helps it understand responsibilities
>In fact, the only time i cried in like past 10 years is when the poor doggo had to be put down
So the only point for having a dog is it for die?
>>
>>35573078
wow, what a great point
it's totally not like it applies to humans and every other living being
i am defeated
>>
>>35573048
yes goy let some random animal hang around your child and hope the dog doesnt bite its head off

great idea
>>
>>35572842
I agree I live with my older brother and his girlfriend and she has a stupid fucking dog that I hate. It barks at everything and shits on the carpet. I yelled at it to shut the fuck up earlier and it seemed to shut him down. Serves the annoying stupid little faggot right
>>
>>35573149
we took it in from an animal shelter and haven't had a single problem with it throughout 12 years it spent with us
but hey, keep pretending that the
>pitbull mauls a child!
story applies to breeds that aren't bred for the sole purpose of being aggressive
>>
>>35573172
pics of brothers girlfriend?

have you tried to fuck her?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
You just don't understand the power of bork.
>>
>>35573185
She's dumb as rocks and annoying and old and doesn't view me sexually
>>
>>35573247
Have you thought of rape? I think she would enjoy it
>>
>>35572842
t. muslim scum
>>
i wish eating dogs were legal here. i wanna know what pup tastes like. maybe become a full time cruella deville idk.
>>
>>35574061
is it illegal? crap, I may have done something bad
>>
File: 1419048613141.jpg (279KB, 678x674px) Image search: [Google]
1419048613141.jpg
279KB, 678x674px
>>35572842
I fucking hate dogs. They are the most backstabbing, loudmouth, shit filled pieces of garbage around. They're just like roasties. STOP SHITTING ON EVERY SIDEWALK REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

-American
>>
File: goMeirongTemp_mr1487715577890.jpg (337KB, 508x908px) Image search: [Google]
goMeirongTemp_mr1487715577890.jpg
337KB, 508x908px
Dogs accept you for who you are and they can learn to get you a drink from the fridge. Pic related is my dog who can do that and many other tasks for me.
>>
File: 1489179808086.jpg (44KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
1489179808086.jpg
44KB, 251x231px
I hate dogs because my parents replaced me with a dog
>>
Dogs are so fucking good, raising a litter of 12 was the best thing I've ever done.
>>
>>35572842
Yeah, dogs are pretty shitty. I hear people talk about how much they love their dogs; but they're constantly complaining about them throwing up, getting hair on everything, chewing up their stuff, barking at other dogs at parks, getting sick, shitting/pissing when/where they shouldn't, trying to get away during walks, etc.

Something is wrong with them.

They can be nice animals, but I don't see the point of going through the hassle to keep one. It's like a baby that remains as a baby forever. Just problem after problem without really contributing anything.
>>
>>35573149
Dont get a nigger dog then and establish dominance.
Oh look where I am
>>
>>35572842
Because there's no tmany pets to choose from that can run around your house safely. There's pretty much just two, and cats don't come when you call them then play anywhere near the same way as cats. Oh, and so many people are alergic to cats, they even consider them pests. Interestingly, cats are also bad for the environment. It may also have to do with the capitalist mindset, with dogs costing more, it literally gives them more value. Then there's the fact that dogs have had more jobs to help us with throughout the ages, there are stil police dogs and seeing eye dogs and such today.

Really dogs are the only choice. We don't get to live in the pokemon world.
>>
When I was in Spain, I noticed none of the dogs bark. Why is this?
>>
>>35572937
>>whole house smells like death
Did you accidentally the neighborhood pets?
>>
fuck off nigger

obviously people have said this before on /r9k/
>>
>>35572842
Because Westerners dont have kids, and see them as a nuisance. And then they wonder why Arabs and Spics are taking over their countries

>>35573015
>I will support a wrong position on a certain issue just to spite muslims who just so happen to be right on that issue
>>
>>35572951
>>Women are annoying as fuck. In pretty much everwhere, people are obseesed with these dirty fucking usless things. It is one thing to have a working female, but to just have some useless momney drain fo a human around for ''''company''' or because it is '''cute'''' is fucking illogical.

FIFY
>>
>>35573551
>I will support a wrong position on a certain issue just to spite muslims who just so happen to be right on that issue
>>
My friend has dogs, and I hate going to his house because it smells so fucking bad.
Like I'll be there an hour, come out, and even though I haven't interacted with the dog, and been in a separate room, my clothes have the odor stuck to them.

How do I politely say 'nah mate, yer house fucking stinks.'
>>
>>35572842
I've always hated puppies ever since I was very little and I ended up somewhat abusing the dogs we got. I hate them so much. All they do is stink and eat and chew everything up
I can like older dogs that are more chilled out
but puppies are fucking awful
>>
>>35572842
that sounds way closer to a cat who will eat wou when you die. Dogs will starve before they eat you.
>>
>>35575146
i have a dog and its literally never done any of those
you guys have some shit animals
>>
File: 1488734844110.jpg (219KB, 500x860px) Image search: [Google]
1488734844110.jpg
219KB, 500x860px
>>35572842
I like dogs because it's easy to delude yourself into thinking they actually love you. Plus they tend follow you around which makes you think they are loyal. It's still pretty retarded to be obsessed with them but they are like 10 times better than women, at least.
>>
>>35575461
>Dogs will starve before they eat you.
load of shit

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2011/07/would_your_dog_eat_your_dead_body.html
>>
If you have dogs you are a normie plain and simple there is no reason to have dogs in the modern age
>>
>>35575495
you saved me and my mom. thank you.
>>
File: 1469505336352.jpg (62KB, 640x741px) Image search: [Google]
1469505336352.jpg
62KB, 640x741px
>>35575386
>muslims
>right about anything
>>
>>35575585
>faggots
>women
>dogs
three things that Muslims are right about
>>
>doggos xD
>puppers lmao
>bork bork

FUCK OFF NORMIES
>>
>>35575797
This.

Sometimes I just want to adopt a pitbull (the one dog dogcuck normies hate) and train it to attack and kill other dogs
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.